Your Email Address:

First Name:

so....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ice
Advanced

so....

Post by Ice »

So when is someone gone get the "samples K12"? :lol:
and can't we find anyone who had laser operation????To give us some testimonials, some feedback, or sosmeone should go and just get it done?(someone from USA, I'm from Europe, so....)
I'm tired just reading stuff, We need action not just sit and wait....come on is there no one who can get his tonsils removed by a laser? :roll:

good luck

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Hey Ice we will send the samples to 3 people. But i think we have to reach 100 users first. What criteria for choosing the winner do you suggest.

I think that we should have a lottery or give the samples to the one who have contributed to our site the most.

What do you suggest Ice.

About laser testimonials I do not know anybody yet who has been healed by it. Maybe these people do not know our site. We have daily 150 unique users for now that is 4500 people per month. Wait a bit so more people will start to visit our site.

I must say I love you all people. This site is like another home - virtual home fo me.

JImi
\:D/
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

well, I don't think it really matters who gets it, we are all in the same boat.(ok if I had a company, I what I would do is, sign in on this website, receive the K12, and than say it works, so everybody goes and muys my product;) just a litlle example of how bussines works..., so we have to make sure that it doesn't go to the "wrong hands", so just pick some, who sihned before, the invatation of the K12, and voila, we just wait for the results, I don't think these 3 persons would, and have any reasons to lie.
or we can ask everybody to put their names (nicknames) on a list here for 5 days and than randomly chose someone!it isn't a contest for a car, a product woth 40 bucs... so what u waiting for?;)
Why doesn't dr. Finkels ask any of his patients to give us some testimonials, but there is a question of honesty, maybe....who would write the testimonials...:)
OR SOMEONE WHO LIVES THERE NEAR ONE OF THESE DOCTORS, COULD JUST GO AND DO IT!THE EASYEST WAY!COME ON FOLKS THERE HAS TO BE AT LEAST ONE, WHO CAN DO IT!!!
I'M TIRED OF JUST WONDERING WHAT IF.....
And I hope I didn't insult anyone, Dr. Finkels, or chris from k12...sorry:)
just pick someone jimi!
bye
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic