Your Email Address:

First Name:

Mercurius

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DVY
Total Newbie

Mercurius

Post by DVY »

hello everyone, well here I go again with another try. I have just ordered some Mercurius pellets that you dissolve on your tounge 3 x's per day. I am adding this to my daily mouth cleaning routine which includes :
1 scrape tounge with tounge cleaner
2 rinse mouth with smartmouth mouth wash system
3 brush teeth with remedy plus teeth cleaner, then gargle with water while toothpast still in mouth
4 scrape tounge with tounge cleaner
5 therabreath gel which i put on back of tounge and leave there
6 dissolve 5 pellets of Mercurius on tounge

here is the web site that I got this info from http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Boo ... /21/66.cfm

Homeopathy

“If you can smell someone’s bad breath from across the room, that’s usually a sign that he needs Mercurius,” says Richard D. Fischer, D.D.S., a dentist and homeopath in Annandale, Virginia, and president of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology. Take a 30X dose of Mercurius three or four times a day for three to four days to curb offending breath, he advises. In addition, he says to gargle at least once a day with a solution of 20 drops ofCalendula tincture diluted in eight ounces of water.

Mercurius and Calendula can be purchased in many health food stores. To purchase homeopathic remedies by mail, refer to the resource list on page 637.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I must say I visited few homeopaths I even studied homeopathy by myself but it did not cure me. Homeopathy sometimes can not help. It is not a cure for all diseases.

That is just my point of view.

But like I wrote in my article about bad breath and homeopathy mercurius is causing bad breath if given in microscopic doses, in bigger doses it causes death. So only the energy of the mercury, that is used in homeopathy can act as a antipoison to mercurius that is still deep in our tissues and is causeing tonsillithis, bacteria buildup etc.

Also try to study antipsoric homeopathy remedies like sulphur, calcarea carb, silicea that are used in chronic causes as mercurius antidote.

Mercurius solubilis is ised in acute conditions not in chronic ones. But in homeopathy it can happen that small pellet can cure you.
DVY
Total Newbie

DAY 1, LOOKS PROMISING

Post by DVY »

After first day of using these Mercurius Solubilis 30c, I had a good day. I was able to have conversations with co-workers and they didn't back away as usual, or offer me gum ! Im still not confident yet, but its a start. Ive been down this road so many times thinking I found something that works, so im not going to get my hopes to high, but I wanted to share this with you guys so that we can start focusing on what helps now while we wait for a cure. If any one is interested in giving it a try Ill post the link to where you can buy some and try it out too, they are very inexpense so there's nothing to lose.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

please do not post the links for vitamins shop because mercurius pellets can be bought in many places and it seems to me that you re advertising this site. I will delete the link. You also have posted the link before. Our site tries to be fair and offers real solutions not products commercials.

jimi
DVY
Total Newbie

WOW

Post by DVY »

Hey Jimi, you shouldnt be so negitive all the time, most of your comments have been very negitive, unless you agree with them. Try to open your mind some to other ideas!!!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Sorry DVY I do not want people to start thinking that our site wants to sell products. As I said mercurius pellets can be bought in million places in every medical store around the world.

If you did not have the intention to promote a site than I am sorry. I think we should cooperate together and should somehow vote about aspects of this site.

If someone else thinks I made a mistake please let me know. I am open to suggestions. Remember we are not healthboards.com

:lol:
DVY
Total Newbie

DAY 2

Post by DVY »

Hey Jimi, it's cool, I just wanted share what was helping that's all and was hoping if someone else had any success with it. Anyway after 2 days, it's still working to curb my breath. Im one who belives that the back of my tounge is the source of my bad breath. Im still not confident enough yet to talk a lot in public. Right now im just watching peoples reactions and their body language to see if my breath is offending them, so I can kind of gage how often, and how long my breath stays odor free. Just giving a daily update, because you know how it is to think you have a handle on BB and then it does'nt work any more!!
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

I also have used homeopathic remedies. Merc sol did nothing for me but I did go to a homeopath for a few visits and each time she prescribed something different. One of them definitely created bb improvement(mag. mur cant remember dosage) and I felt amazing for a while...but soon afterwards back to zero. So after 4/5 visits (€50 a pop) I just decided it was a waste of money. Might try it again tho because I do believe it could be effective. Just one thing that struck me about your regime is that when I was taking them I was told to be sure and take them 1 hour away from food and not to use toothpaste/mouthwash/mint/coffee and a few more things...basically strong tasting/smelling foods while I was taking the homeopathic granules as it would interfere with the subtle enery in the homopathic substances! so in any case I would suggest leaving some time after the oral regime before taking the remedy!
smileguy

To dvy

Post by smileguy »

T. dvy if you think the source is your tongue then you have it in your tonsils too and no matter how much you clean up your tongue those huge crypts are going to harber the bacteria in way more concenttation then your tongue could ever.Concentrate on getting rid of the bacteria in your tonsils first and then I bet you will have better success.To make my point as clear as I can the tongue and the tonsils are in the same location the bad bacteria will go where it is most anerobic which is the tonsils once the tonsils fill up they get deposited on the tongue.The best bet would be to rebalance your bacteria as your first step then try to elimnate all pockets in your mouth . After that I believe your tongue will become irrelevent
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

smike guy

i am also interested when are you going thru tonsil laser operation

do you still have tonsils or just remains??

you said that you reduced the bb for 90%

How did you do that

you can publish instructios here
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

I had the consult and im having the laser july 6th at 4:30.The reason people have success with liver flushes is because its your livers responsibilty to filter out the bad bacteria when its not functioning properly it dumps the bad bacteria into the lymph system and from there they get distributed to certain areas.If you dont load up on probiotics after the liver flush you are wasting your time.
Here is a quick explanation on how I got it reduced 90%
Oxypowder colon cleanse 7 days( so it will stop dumping into the liver)
Milk thistle and a spore forming shelf stable probiotic(sporogenes)so it will stop dumping into the lymph system
Fresh mouth spray followed by swishing with latero flora powder
Night time udos probiotic lozenges 2
Lasering of my gums
Sorry no magic pill answer just alot of determination and reading
I do believe the laser will take me to the last 10%
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

Is great to hear of a success story even if it isnt the ultimate success we are all looking for. Just a few questions for u if u don't mind.
First of all did u implement any change of diet?
Second, where did you get the gum laser done and at approx what cost?
And thirdly how long did the healing process take overall?
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

No diet change when you have the bacteria that cause bb they will find the littlest food source so I new that was never going to be a route I was taking.
The gum lasering was covered by my insurance so I dont know how much it cost.I could probably find out if you really needed to know
I have been trying for years to figure this out when I finally came to the conclusion that you will never be able ti kill the bacteria so about a year ago I started using probiotics.The idea behind it is the bad and good go after the same food source put enough good in and the bad wont have anyfood so they starve to death.I know im on the right track and I bet if I swished with vsl#3 450 billion cfu's it would cure most people because its so potent.The most I have used so far is 2 billion.If the lasering doesnt completely get rid of my bb I will switch over to vsl#3.
I have a question for everybody how many people have been told they have bb? an buy how many people.Me its been more then 20 people in my lifetime.I have heard alot of people say nobody has ever told them
yogs

Post by yogs »

No one told me on my face directly abt my BB. Parents use to tell me to brush. Friends who had known abt my prob never said that to me but comforted me saying u will be cured dont worry. My family doctor who by the way was the only doctor who agreed with my BB told me that I will probably have to live with it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic