Your Email Address:

First Name:

Aloe Vera Juice

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deebo

Re: 5htp

Post by deebo »

OverBB wrote:I read that 5HTP can make you lose your appetite and lose weight, has anyone found this? I'm interested in trying 5HTP as well as the AV juice but I'm trying to gain weight.
what keeps you from being your ideal weight Overbb ?
Low appetite ?

Prince

Post by Prince »

Hii everyone!!!
Please please why do you not listen to me. I put so much time for you guys to search for information so i can help you but still you dont read or listen. I think Ahmed is right about that you never do research. How do you gonna find your cure?

First of all, 5htp is not your cure. It only reduces your bb. You have to find your problem first before taking any supplement. Aloe vera is good for your stomach and its not a cure. Stop wasting time and money on things you dont know what it is or what it does to your body. Do some FFFuuu.....g research before taking any thing.

Here is some research about 5htp:
The neurotransmitter serotonin could form the basis of new antifungal drugs, according to researchers who have shown in the lab that serotonin can kill one type of fungus that frequently infects humans.

Two years ago, the University of Innsbruck team showed that antidepressants called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) could also inhibit fungi.

Serotonin seemed to suppress the symptoms of vaginal candidiasis, or yeast infection, in women. The patients found they had no flare-ups of the yeast infection while taking Zoloft to treat premenstrual dysphoric disorder, but when they stopped taking the drug the infection returned.

"My colleague who had these patients asked me to test the antifungal effect of sertraline," all hindered the growth of Aspergillus and Candida species.

Fungi belonging to the Candida family are responsible for yeast infections, and can also cause thrush, an infection of the mouth and throat.

Aspergillus fungi can also infect humans.

Because (SSRIs) increase serotonin levels during treatment, the researchers tested serotonin directly against a range of Candida species.

The researchers report in this month's issue of the Journal of Medical Microbiology that serotonin was active against all four species tested.
Prince

Post by Prince »

Iam talking about the candida because i know you have it and i know that some of the people here tried the candida diet but it didnt work for them. Heres why it didnt work for them:
They did go raw but they did eat fruit wich is forbidden in the first 6 weeks of a candida diet.
You have to be very very careful about everything you do and eat. Candida is very difficult to treat. You have to tolerate it and give your self time to recover. Dont get busy give your self time to be better than you was before your bb. And belive me it will cure you from everything you have. Just imagine how manny diseases will get cured if they only stop using sugar. How many diseases comes from sugar? Ask your self?

Ive started the candida diet on sunday belive it or not, on monday and yesterday my bb was so strong and i had such a pain in my head. People showed me reaction like never before. I think its the die off effect. Today i feel much better, lots of energy and very happy. I will do this untill the summer then i will see how i feel and how it goes with my bb.

If you wanna do the candida diet, do it right and do not complain over that you dont get cured. If you do it right and without giving any food to the candida you will see the results in two month. I have been doing the warrior diet for three month and i loooooove it. I have read the hole book about the warrior diet and i just love it. I will continue the warrior diet the hole life its the best thing i ever have done in my life. If you have any question about the warrior diet or the candida diet just post back or PM me.
Last edited by Prince on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Oh, goody. Another Ahmad. All this swearing and throwing tantrums, how exhausting, really. I wonder who told this person that everybody on this forum has candida.
Prince

Post by Prince »

No jen, not another ahmed. Iam only my self. I used those words because i was a little bit angry :evil: Such a simple thing and you did not figure it out.
Am not saying that everybody have candida here. All am saying is do more research. From the symptoms of people here and from the 5htp when people stop taking it the bb comes back, it shows a sign of funges. Do some research, you have to be smart because no one will help you.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Prince,

Like "we" don't know about research! Most of us research constantly and are our own guinea pigs. I don't think you getting angry at us and making accusations, that you have no proof of, is helping anyone. Please just post your thoughts in a way that will "enlighten" others instead of turn them off to your ideas. We all want to help and share!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Prince, you came on here weeks ago saying the same things, yet why have you only just gone on the candida diet if you've know all this for so long?

If you believe in what you are doing why don't you go and get yourself cured and then come back to tell everyone that candida is causing everyone's bad breath.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Hali_gurl, how's the Aloe Vera juice / Serotonin working for you?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

I'd have to give the avj and 5htp a fail as a cure for bb still in search. I'm interested in the Orihali Gone from sinus wars I've been researching it's ingredients and its claim and it seems interesting. I'll be purchasing when I get my next check.
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

hali_grl wrote:I'd have to give the avj and 5htp a fail as a cure for bb still in search. I'm interested in the Orihali Gone from sinus wars I've been researching it's ingredients and its claim and it seems interesting. I'll be purchasing when I get my next check.
Have you tried St. Johns wort?
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:I'd have to give the avj and 5htp a fail as a cure for bb still in search. I'm interested in the Orihali Gone from sinus wars I've been researching it's ingredients and its claim and it seems interesting. I'll be purchasing when I get my next check.
I was just about to ask about avj again HG . I think one thing to consider is the length of time it may take for things to take effect . Just something to consider .
Last edited by deebo on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prince

Post by Prince »

girlie girl have you tried the liver flush?

halitosisux
Prince, you came on here weeks ago saying the same things, yet why have you only just gone on the candida diet if you've know all this for so long?

In august i did a water fast for three weeks and then right after i did a dry fast for three days. Under the three weeks of water fast i did sauna two times and a lot of sea salt with water different days to clean my stomach. The first two days with sea salt and water, it came out some black hard nasty things. They had been in my stomach years maybe. After that it only came out brown water with a lot of candida wires floating. The last week of water fast, friends and others told me that its weird how i can water fast for three weeks and dont have bb. At work i got no reaction at all. After the fast i was so happy that i didnt have bb so i started to eat crap food again and candida food like sugar. OMG the next day i was traveling to amsterdam and F....k what bad i felt. I felt like ive destroyed everything i built up. My bb was like 10 times stronger. When we was sitting in a coffe nobody was sitting next to us and when i talked to someone they always gave the answer to my friends. I knew it was all about my bb. The best thing to do when your bb gets worse is to drink Psyllium with water. So a month after i travelled to lebanon where my parents live and i was thier a month. I didnt care about diet i ate from everything and people thier never shows reaction, they are very kind. Then i remembered about a guy here on this site whos name is keeptrying99 something like that. And he did cure himself with fluconazol. I went on to the pharmacy and i bought Fluconazol 150 mg just one pill, they are very expensive. I did a candida diet for 5 days and day 6 i took the pill in the morning. Before going to sleep i felt bad and could not sleep but when i waked up everything was good and i was very happy and felt so good. I started to eat candy, ice cream and a lot of sugar because it was after the muslim fast and we was celebrating. Next day i woke up, i could not move from my bed. I had no energy at all, i was swetting a lot. I had strong headache and i had bad fever. It all did go away during the day. I did smell my own bb wich i haven't smell for a long time. I came home to sweden and i started to read about the warrior diet. Its the best diet ive tried. I bought the book created by Ori Hofmekler and ive been on the diet for nearly three month. I love it and i recommend it to everyone. You can do the warrior diet and the candida diet at the same time. I started the candida diet on sunday and today i feel very good. No reaction like before and my poop dosent smell anything wich is a good sign. I feel ready to kill my bb this time. This is what am gonna do this time wich i did not do last time and hopefully i will get cured.

Candida diet with the warrior diet
Liver flush with olive oil and coconut oil.
Coconut oil fasting for 7 days with plenty of yogurt and alots of sea salt with water
Probiotic
Molybdenum mineral for transporting the candida into energy
Kidney flush with olive oil and lemon every day 2x
Oil pulling every morning
Lots of sauna to help the body and the liver
Lots of sea salt with water to flush the system
I will use a lot of herbs and anticandida stuff
Train 5 days a week and stop smoking
Drinking always warm water. In the morning 3 cups warm water with lemon and one cup with baking soda.
No fruit for 6 weeks

Many people say that they cant do the candida diet because of they dont know what to eat. I will say try what is best for you. Some people can eat things wich others cant. We all have different bodys. If something is working for me maybe it will not work for you. You have to try what is best for you. Iam on the warrior diet so i eat only one meal a day after my work. I only eat fish, vegetables, organic and whole grain food every day. When am at work i dont eat, only drinks water and herbs. This is the secret behind the warrior diet and belive me after three days you wont feel hungry at all and you will have energy like when you was a child and running everywear. You will work like a maniac. The secret behind warrior diet is to eat one meal a day and the other time let your body repair. When you eat usual after your meal you feel very tired. Its because all the energy that your body produce is going to digest the food under the day. But when you dont eat and you let your stomach and digestive rest, the energy will go to repair your body. You will be more alert, happy and you will have a lots of energy. For 2000 years ago people used the warrior diet. They go to work and when they came home they eat.

If you believe in what you are doing why don't you go and get yourself cured and then come back to tell everyone that candida is causing everyone's bad breath.

I belive in what am doing or else i wont spend so much time on it. I will get cured its just a matter of time and caution. I know this is my cure and i know its others to maybe, its not wrong to inspire others. There is people who lived with bb for 30 and 40 years and they have tried everything and did not cure there bb. Ive seen people doing research since the year 1999 and untill today some didnt find any cure and i know there is a cure for all of us, it must be a cure for us somewhere. The candida diet is not simple you have to be patient and do it right or else you will have to beat it in years. I wish you all the luck and hopefully you will find a cure soon.
8)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Prince, I stick by what I said.

I dont see how anyone will be inspired while you've been researching since 1999 or whatever, and your breath is currently as bad as ever. Yes you may well have had days of what you believe are improvements while you drink nothing but water for weeks, or whatever measures you've taken, but that doesn't mean to say it has anything to do with "systemic candida" or that it's got anything whatsoever to do with the cause of your bad breath.

Most people with bad breath could take antibiotics and find they are temporarily cured because it affects their microbial flora somewhere in the body, but does that mean they've found the cause?

That doesn't mean I don't wish you all the best though - but if you do find that you are cured, please come back a few months after when you are certain, and explain precisely what you did.

And before anyone jumps on me for dismissing things, I'm the way I am because I'm trying to be constructive. I'd love to say YEAHHH!!! to everything that everyone says on here, but if I feel that someone is going round in the same old circles that never got anyone anywhere, then I'll say so, whether I'm right or wrong, I'd rather be someone who says something and be open to debate than to say nothing at all.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

seanlee and deebo

no i have not tried the St. Johns wort but i did hear that it is effective when taken along with the 5htp. I ate too much pizza a few nights ago and it seems my bb is worst and im not using the bathroom for #2's as often. I started taking the organic acv bc I'm thinking now that maybe my problem was too little stomach acid I literally feel like that pizza I ate from a few nights ago is rottening in me my breath is WAY strong now. The acv seems like it is helping to tame it though. I'm not sure where to go I thinking of ordering some fluconazole online as well as betaine hcl tabs this time instead of capsules. Ahhh!!! Don't know where to turn now, but I want give up. I've been talking on the phone with an old friend of mine for about a month and he really falling hard for me and wants us to meet up so bad but I'm just so afraid. He's being very patient with me but I feel like when he comes around me well u already know the rest.......
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:seanlee and deebo
Don't know where to turn now, but I want give up. I've been talking on the phone with an old friend of mine for about a month and he really falling hard for me and wants us to meet up so bad but I'm just so afraid. He's being very patient with me but I feel like when he comes around me well u already know the rest.......
HG , if this friend will be understanding ,excepting your medical condition it could be a huge support for you .

I saw your post about the pizza guy ,, Brave . Could be you had no odor but some folks can hide their reaction well too . Diet wise ,cheese can clog up the works as you know .ACV can aid in stomach activities but your pizza is past the stomach ,in the intestines already . Do you try avj before with the meal ? My Dad would never allow us to eat 1 bite of pizza without eating a huge salad with it . Now I know why :-& . Heavy proteins/fats require some heavy fibrous ruffage . This helps your movement and transit time .

I was just talking to a member who is finally having some success with his own diet . Saying it takes him about 4 days to eliminate the bad stuff from his body after eating an disagreeable meal . Even though the food is passed ,we may still hold those chemicals we are unable to process like other normal people for a few days more.

I don't know if fluconazole will do much but betaine hcl can't hurt . Of course keeping in mind , it won't help with passing your pizza you already ate . A lax or softener may . Lots of water and a little epsom salt ?

You might really consider checking Mebo for what tests are available in your area Grl . My TMAU's just came back .So close to being out of normal range ,the Dr wants to run it again after a choline load, plus some other tests. And our symptoms are really similar HG, to the point that I watch for your successes on here . I'm really thinking its bloodbourne . .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic