Your Email Address:

First Name:

SUGGESTIONS PLS:A bold step to mask my bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
john_bb
Advanced

SUGGESTIONS PLS:A bold step to mask my bad breath

Post by john_bb »

Hi frds
I had bb all throughout my life...I really dont know when it started. I tried tons of things..but no use.
I do not want to stop the fight against BB...but I cannot loose my frds and relation with colleagues. I am a person who always like to be in the top position. With a lot of courage I took the following decision...

I SHALL BE USING A PHYSICAL MASK UNTIL I FIND A CURE FOR MY BB....
FROM NOW I WOULD TREAT MYSELF AS A HANDICAPPED PERSON WEARING CRUTCHES.
WITH SOME RESEARCH I DECIDED TO WEAR THIS MASK...

http://www.iitp.net/co/mascare/GC027255 ... scare.html
so from now if you find some one wearing a mask all the time...I am glad ...u saw me...

Its hard to do this..but it is harder to face ppl with offensive breath....I hope many more ppl will do this while they are still fighting for bad breath.

John

cambodian_girl
Total Newbie

Post by cambodian_girl »

With your mask, you'd look like a freak. With this mask, you'd be the most popular guy in town

Imagehttp://www.gadgetmadness.com/archives/d ... helmet.jpg
john_bb
Advanced

Post by john_bb »

cambodian_girl wrote:With your mask, you'd look like a freak. With this mask, you'd be the most popular guy in town

thanks for your opinion..the reasons why I want to wear this
1) I need not loose my social life. ppl may look at me very weirdly but after few days I will get acceptance. They will no longer treat me as a unhygienic person.
2) Whats wrong...I am letting my friends and colleagues breath freely when I am around.
3) with this mask I will be able to perform well in my job and hence I will have more money to cure my prob.
4) Even if I dont wear a mask ppl around me treat me as a freak..so why not wear a mask and be happy.
5) I just want me to be treated as a handicapped person who wears crutches for betterment of life
6) my bad breath is killing my confidence. I am unable to communicate ...this makes me feel so bad...
I am not asking everyone to wear this...but I am interested to know how ppl would feel abt my bold step...before doing this I will discuss it with all my friends...
deebo

Post by deebo »

john_bb wrote:
cambodian_girl wrote:With your mask, you'd look like a freak. With this mask, you'd be the most popular guy in town

...before doing this I will discuss it with all my friends...
have you discussed your bb medical condition with your friends yet John ?
john_bb
Advanced

Post by john_bb »

Hi Deebo...I never discussed this issue with my frds. I asked my wife and mom..they say that my breath is normal. But the reality is different...ppl move away, close their nose and mouth etc etc whenever I speak to them...
focused

Post by focused »

Well i wish until we find a cure for bb. these soap companies develop some mask which will be skin colour just like hearing aids which are skin colour. I dont mind using the mask the whole day but i wish it should be skin colour which will seem natural.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

You could get away with wearing a mask here in Japan... Well, something like this anyway:

You will always see people wearing these.. sometimes it seems half the people you encounter will be wearing them.

Though, I'm not sure how well it protects against bad breath. After awhile, it gets very moist and gross feeling underneath there... I wonder if it makes breath worse.
john_bb
Advanced

Post by john_bb »

Hi Mike,
The mask I am opting for is a ransparent one. pls look at my previous post in the same thread to find the link...
deebo

Post by deebo »

Mike . They make 'duckbill' type lab masks to avoid moisture . They even make active carbon masks .

John bb. I'm thinking that if this small open plastic mask would work for you ,then you have very minor bb . You might test it at home 1st before showing up at work with it . Something like this can easily become the butt of many jokes ,worse than your bb ,depending on the people at work .

Maybe discussing the medical aspect with work friends is a better 1st step .
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Yeah, I looked at the link before I made my post.
Personally I could never find it in me to use such a dehumanizing thing.. I mean, it's not that bad on it's own.. but if people have to see you like that... AND they know you have BB, you'll be destroyed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic