Your Email Address:

First Name:

Room Fillers!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I can assure you all that before my tonsils got taken out I was room filling with my mouth closed.
I have two sliding door to my patio and when I opened them, my neighbors would close theirs, or I was upstairs and came by the window downstairs, they would close their doors. I am positive my breath travled around corners. I was positive people in cars on the side or behind me could smell me. If I opened my mouth in my room, my kids would sneeze and they were in their room. You know its your breath because people sneeze, cough, rub, hack, stare as sson as you present yourself or open your mouth. I would be in the strore and as soon as someone joined me in the isle the y would react. It would eve occur outside, and if it was cold enough, i could sense it myself, when the wind blew it back down my throat or up my nose. AFter getting tonsils out I was able to determine my nasal bad breath was gone by sticking my face up to a breezy window or a fan. This is gas. And ofcourse it would be able to travel through a door crack. I walked up to a glass window and the lady behind reacted as soon as I came up. ]

IT IS REAL

Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

The movie 'Avengers' came out last friday....I heard it was a hit at the box its opening sold more than Harry Potter. F%@k!!!!!! I wanted to see this movie so bad! People just don't know what we go through....I've spent weekends alone for the last 2 years! God please rescue us!!!!
deebo

Post by deebo »

Shit4Breath wrote:The movie 'Avengers' came out last friday....I heard it was a hit at the box its opening sold more than Harry Potter. F%@k!!!!!! I wanted to see this movie so bad! People just don't know what we go through....I've spent weekends alone for the last 2 years! God please rescue us!!!!
Movie should be in theaters for a couple weeks at least . Could maybe plan a day off work and see a matinee after the crowds die down . A friend with tmau just saw it at the late showing . Bet theres other members in the area to go with :)

@meowkity , so you have now cured your bb by removing your tonsils ?
Your issue sounds very much like mine and a few other ppl i know . Chemical Gas (VOC) /volatile organic compounds. It should really help once we identify which compound(s) are on our breath . Should really be a marker for whats going on in us.

hopemovo.com
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

My anxiety is through the roof there's no way I could sit through a two hour movie without feeling EXTREMELY self conscious I just can't put myself through that to preserve what's left of my sanity. I guess I just have too much pride and just hate to be the one pointed at or talked about. I live in apretty small town I'm likely to see ppl I hadn't seen in years. There's nothing more embarassing to me then to see ppl you knew in what seemed like another lifetime before bb....and now when they see you, your shy and withdrawn not mention reeking of shit...that is my worst nightmare come true other than bb. I'm usually more of a positive person but for the last few days I've just been in the dumps :x
deebo

Post by deebo »

Shit4Breath wrote:My anxiety is through the roof there's no way I could sit through a two hour movie without feeling EXTREMELY self conscious I just can't put myself through that to preserve what's left of my sanity. I guess I just have too much pride and just hate to be the one pointed at or talked about. I live in apretty small town I'm likely to see ppl I hadn't seen in years. There's nothing more embarassing to me then to see ppl you knew in what seemed like another lifetime before bb....and now when they see you, your shy and withdrawn not mention reeking of shit...that is my worst nightmare come true other than bb. I'm usually more of a positive person but for the last few days I've just been in the dumps :x
I feel you ,believe me S4b . Would you ever consider relocation ? Some ppl I know have this in their plans or have done this . For myself ,I find anonymity much easier for the reason you stated so well . Where we live seems to make a Huge difference in how people treat you .

hopemovo.com
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I have constantly considered relocation if the right opportunity presented itself I would. But starting a new job in a new location is difficult I once moved about 5 hours away to another city but had to eventually come back because I couldn't find work and I was living with a family member not contributing.
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior
Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

The last movie I went to watch was not even a good one, Twilight Breaking Dawn :? . And i chose a time when the cinema was relatively empty. But I know what you mean beause before that the last movie I watched was Avatar (2009?), and this was when I didn't have nasal odor.

BBking made me so mad, I wanted to punch the screen. Before when I only had bad breath from the mouth and smlled like roses everywhere else, I used to read about this "nasal odor" and bad breath which filled the room, it would make me so sad for those people. I don't understand how anybody could find it funny even if you are not going through it. Well my empathy got me nowhere cos I got it too now lol. I'm trying something which is dimishing it somewhat, but I will post back in a few days to be sure.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Anyone else's bb travels?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deebo

Post by deebo »

i remember wen i was mostly raw , i went to see 'tree of life' in a pretty packed theater . I was getting obvious reactions from the next row , pretty much in all directions . 1 couple moved .
Compare that to a few months ago I when to see 'bourne legacy' matinee .Not many people in the theater . I wasn't really on any diet an was eating pop corn that day . People were reacting Many rows away. You know ,.. the coughing out loud , clearing throats loud .. . I realized how much this never usually happens during a movie . Gonna plan to see some movie this month . Cant wait till 'after earth ' and 'oblivion' come out next year .nothing like quality movie experience in 3D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic