Your Email Address:

First Name:

Room Fillers!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Shit4Breath
Master

Room Fillers!!!

Post by Shit4Breath »

I just have a quick question which for the life of me I do not understand. How is it possible for our breath to be so stink that it comes through our nose and still fills a room? How is that humanly possible? Even if hot garbage was inside a house stinking up the place you won't be able to smell it without opening the door, right. Why is that even with our "doors" closed u can smell us? Not only smell us but feets away....how is this possible? It's like something died inside of us....I know they say ppl get us to there own scent but how can u not smell something so rancid on yourself. Ughhhh!!!! I just don't get it :-k

edit: the only condition ive heard of to cause this type of room filling nasal bb is atrophic rhinitis. whereas it can be smelt as soon as someone walks into a room. I know as soon as I walk into stores instantly reactions follow.

pagmic2
Advanced

rotting smell

Post by pagmic2 »

Dude, I think something is rotting in your tonsil crypts, even if you can't see tonsil stones. Food debri and/or post nasal drip has to be accumulating somewhere in your mouth/back of throat, and rotting there. Ask Jesus to show you; that's what I did, and He showed me that my tonsil crypts were trapping post nasal drip and food residue deep down in the crypts (not visible upon dentists inspection). When I squeezed my tonsils this taste would explode in my mouth, the tase of rotting food, and there would be a greenish/yellowish puss on my fingers. It was also the source of my tongue's coating. Sincerely, Mike
LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

S4B, Oh how I wish I could answer that question. I can be sitting in my living room reading or watching tv, and hear people in the apartment hallway complaining about "that bad smell". I've heard my next-door neighbor spraying air freshener in the hallway. Seriously, if it's THAT bad, how can friends and family stand to sit right next to me? Sometimes it seems like the further away people are, the more than can smell me.

With all due respect, Mike, I had my tonsils and adenoids removed when I was a teenager.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Re: rotting smell

Post by Archimonde »

pagmic2 wrote:Ask Jesus to show you; that's what I did, and He showed me that my tonsil crypts were trapping post nasal drip
Thanks for the laugh.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Lisa, I too live an a apartment complex and hear my neigbhors making comments all the time. I no longer even open my front windows any more after one of there kids yelled in my apartment "Dang it smells 'GOOD' in here" that was right after one of them said "Ewww it smells like dodo in there." Kids are the worst.

Pragmatic, here is a good article about tonsil stones http://www.squidoo.com/cause-for-tonsil-stones it gives real in depth info about what are the real functions of our tonsils that some doctors don't even know. Every person has tonsil build up in their crypts that's how our body eliminates invaders in our body but in NORMAL ppl its soft and just sludges out itself without them even knowing it. For those of us with stones our bodies are overwhelmed with these invaders and our tonsil maybe under functioning causing them to build up even more. So we shouldn't be focus on the tonsil stones themselves persay but focus on what is causing our tonsil to be overworked and overstressed.

Archimode O:)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I would have thought that someone who truly believes in Jesus or "God" would be able to accept themselves, even with BB.
pagmic2
Advanced

nasal cavity and post nasal drip

Post by pagmic2 »

With no tonsils and adenoids, then maybe the rotting is occurring in the nasal cavity with bacteria feasting up there on mucous and congestion. If you can reach your thumb back to the uvula and press upwards and also along the sides of the throat to see if the post nasal drip smells bad and is carrying the bacteria down from inside the back of the nose. Where there's a rotting smell, there's something rotting most of the time. Unless systemic disease can cause that. Sincerely, Mike
pagmic2
Advanced

to halitosisux

Post by pagmic2 »

Loving Jesus doesn't mean loving the fallenness of the world and of our diseased or dysfunctional bodies. We love our everlasting spiritual bodies that reside within these flesh bodies, and we are ready to shed the seed coat when the true Christ returns (which is after the fake Christ returns as anti-Christ and deceives most of the world into believing that he is the true Christ by preaching a superficial but mesmerizing fake version of tolerance, love, and peace). The true Christ brings real and deeply satisfying eternal peace, love, and joy. Check out www.shepherdschapel.com for some powerful sermons. Sincerely, Mike
thissux
Advanced

Room filling bad breath just started in December 2012 Scared

Post by thissux »

Hello to all - I am new to this site but suffering a great deal. Lost my job and dropped my college classes. This just hit when all was going well. Yes it is the room filling smell and is horrible. I am scared. I was diagnosed initially with LPR (silent reflux) and the doctor also wrote oral thrush. My throat hurts and I have the most horrible taste in my mouth, like batteries. Tried the PPI's without much avail. Have tried to treat the "yeast" if that is what it is. Am also, or at least was recovering AA member. My family is angry that I drank over this. How do we work? It is affecting my emotional state and I hate to be around people. Can be smelled from a distance outside. What to do? I do not have hiatal hernia as that was checked. :roll:
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Pagmic, you can go on all day and night with religious mumbo jumbo, but if you truly believe and understand everything that Jesus stood for, then you're already cured, even if your breath stinks of shit.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

thissux, have you tried Zantac? Someone was recently cured with this, apparently.
deebo

Re: Room Fillers!!!

Post by deebo »

Shit4Breath wrote:I just have a quick question which for the life of me I do not understand. How is it possible for our breath to be so stink that it comes through our nose and still fills a room? How is that humanly possible? Even if hot garbage was inside a house stinking up the place you won't be able to smell it without opening the door, right. Why is that even with our "doors" closed u can smell us? Not only smell us but feets away....how is this possible? It's like something died inside of us....I know they say ppl get us to there own scent but how can u not smell something so rancid on yourself. Ughhhh!!!! I just don't get it :-k

edit: the only condition ive heard of to cause this type of room filling nasal bb is atrophic rhinitis. whereas it can be smelt as soon as someone walks into a room. I know as soon as I walk into stores instantly reactions follow.
its possible that the issue is systemic (in blood). Have you tested for issues like TMAU yet ?
pagmic2
Advanced

nielmed sinugator

Post by pagmic2 »

try a "nielmed sinugator" battery-powered nasal rinsing system.
pagmic2
Advanced

obstructed nasal passage

Post by pagmic2 »

i've heard of a condition where if there's a plugged/blocked nasal area then the whole body smells bad, even the skin. the doctor was talking about a kid who had a pea stuck up his nose
bbreathking30
Total Newbie

Post by bbreathking30 »

Damnnn holly shit..... I have had bb issues but wowww not nearly as bad as what I am hearing.

door closed and still going outisde the room. lmfao. Bro you need a phsychrist and that is my honest opinion.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic