Your Email Address:

First Name:

MIAMI MEETUP , PLUS

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deebo

MIAMI MEETUP , PLUS

Post by deebo »

3 days left to get group rate at the Hotel http://www.bloodbornebodyodorandhalitos ... ach%202012

There will be the top of the line Mensanna Breath testing machine on site.
Also , there should be TMAU kits there for unheard of price of ...$150.00 usd . YES .
. These are the new kits just designed by Cleveland Clinic .
Anyway , i'll post about the tmau test kits in another post .But if you are within a few hours driving distance of Miami , make plans to be at this super informative and supportive meetup . There will be group outings and dinners , also presentations by Medical professions . :!:

Don't miss out ! Make reservations now . Get there , Get your breath test and New TMAU test .

hopemovo.com

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Deebo, have you been in any of the meetings?

We had many scammers on our site before, remember oceanside?

Why you not test yourself first? You are still not sure if you have tmau or not.
I hope somebody is not scamming us like before. It just seems weird with all the testing and stuff. I mean I would rather plug monnel than this site, we are not sure they are legit at all.

I hope somebody reports back, who has visited this place that deebo plugs away.
I mean we plug this site all the time, they never mention us on their site :-({|=
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Also the director of this organization is [email protected]

And I saw him on facebook, he looks like a kid, 18 yo, is this a joke? Is somebody pulling my leg here?

And the cost is
£250/GBP or €275/EUR

I really hope that this is not a scam dude, I really hope so, you said the test costs only 150 usd, I can see hereit costs over 350 usd
deebo

Post by deebo »

... i'll PM you man . :-s
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I just have a bad feeling about this. I would rather stick with reputable companies. Do these guys send urine to doctors and get discount?

I dont know how this works? Or do they test it themselves?
deebo

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:I just have a bad feeling about this. I would rather stick with reputable companies. Do these guys send urine to doctors and get discount?

I dont know how this works? Or do they test it themselves?
youre going to test for tmau ? I have now tested with both Monell and now Cleveland . Both are reputable labs , but for the longest time Preti refused to test for type 2 and still cost me like $500 . I can't see how I'm possible getting scammed . I'm paying way less and being test for 1 & 2 .

The ladies on the TMAU US conference call told me Monell would take about 3 months for results and thats how long it took . As we know , most people with TMAU have type 2 so if anyone is doing a disservice in this case ,I would personally say its Preti .

When I got the urine kit for Cleveland ,it comes with 2 vials and choline tablets and instructions and repackaging for FedEx pre-paid . I pee ,freezed it and shipped it to Maria. Maria in holds the kits frozen until she has 20 kits . This is how sufferers can get a lower price (bulk rate) .
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so you tested positive?

And BTW why you want to know? You will be even more depressed.
You can try the diet, if it works then you have TMAU, I dunno why you want to get tested.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote: And BTW why you want to know? You will be even more depressed.
You can try the diet, if it works then you have TMAU, I dunno why you want to get tested.
still waiting . I almost hope its positive for a few reasons . Docs won't find it so easy to lie and say "I don't smell anything " . Same for Shrinks , employers , friends ....etc . Rather know than be in limbo with a mystery , right ? More positives show that this isn't so rare and requires more funds, research ,considerations .

After all ,people come to these forums and group not just for support ,but because they want to know . This can help with a peace of mind at least

Have you tested Jim ? If not ,why you dont want to know ?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I don't want to spend 500 bucks, not even 150. I will be even more depressed if I have TMAU, now at least I have hope
deebo

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:I don't want to spend 500 bucks, not even 150. I will be even more depressed if I have TMAU, now at least I have hope
i understand . lot of people can't face the definitive result of something with no cure yet and diet only helping some. still test results takes away some ignorance . I might spend 1000s to know for sure what the cause. We know some people spending 1000s on just supplements trying to cure BB
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hey deebo, would you mind detailing your TMAU results so far?
Maybe create a new thread and invite others from other groups to details their too.

Could you please put it into context too, for instance, how it compares to the worst types of TMAU and the kind of thresholds where type-2 TMAU typically starts to cause problems with odour.

Anything you can think of really. A thread about TMAU results, in persons who suffer mainly from BB.
deebo

Post by deebo »

thats a good idea Hali . During the last webinar ,Lachmann said how "rare" his TMAU results in persons with only BB . The thing is this information turns people with primarily breath odor away from bring the number out of being rare for TMAU. The same was said for people with 'fecal' or 'garbage' etc..odors for a long time . Anything other than "fish" not even seconded guessed as possibly TMAU , and often Still isn't .

I'll see what I can do as far as inviting others to post . Numbers and stats are a bane for me #-o but I'm myself very curios ,thinking that the numbers of chronic BB people aren't being correctly represented for TMAU yet
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Yes, exactly deebo.

I already had that feeling, and to actually hear him say that made me feel instant frustration.

It's so true what you have said there, about people who never thought that garbage or fecal BO could have had anything to do with TMAU because it didn't smell fishy. But yet today we know it's a completely different story.

The problem is, that from the very beginning, the only reason TMAU got any attention at all was because of the curiousity of why a very rare number of people could smell so strongly of fish. Only those people who had this very strong fishy odour were investigated. And obviously, these are the people who turned out to have the worst type of primary genetic TMAU, and why TMAU became more commonly known as "fish odour syndrome". Because of this, even today, if you go to see a doctor and mention TMAU, they'll laugh at you and remind you how rare this form of TMAU is, and people just accept that and write it off.

But we know today that lesser concentrations of TMA can result in a person smelling of a range of different odours. And raised levels of TMA in the bloodstream can happen to anyone at at time, through their diet or hormones or medications they take or have taken etc. We know for a fact that this odour can come out predominantly in the breath.

Secondary TMAU needs a completely separate identity of it's own. I know it's related to primary, but it also has nothing to do with primary (in most cases) apart from the fact it involves the same chemical.

The current situation is almost like having to accept that there's only one cause of hepatitis. We know there isn't and we know there are different causes that lead to the same thing, but with different symptoms and severity of course.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

So did you test negative for TMAU?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
ItsgoingtobeOK