Your Email Address:

First Name:

Gallstone might be cause for some people

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
path
Total Newbie

Gallstone might be cause for some people

Post by path »

Hi,

Please excuse my typo and grammar mistakes as I am a chinese. I, 32, male, healthy,currently in US as a research scientist, had bad breath since 2002. I would like to share a website with you and my personal experience after following the procedure suggested by the website.

http://www.sensiblehealth.com/

You will not find this website if you don't put correct key words on a search engine, and I discovered it by chance. During the last year, I seemed to be more determined to find a cure so I tried a lot of things such as therabreath, smart mouth, hydrogen peroxide, tee tree oil, halitonic, and nothing really worked. I tried to buy a product from China, paid $200, but didn't receive it. Hydrogen peroxide is good for about the first 2-3 days, but the bad breath comes back even stronger than before. I guess we all have been in the shoes and you know these first hand.

I searched on a chinese website where someone said high quality aloe vera cured his bad breath. So, I tried it and it didn't help. But, because of this, I had to go to wholefood to buy it and saw swedish bitter on the same shelf, which claims to help digestion. I was curious about it and wanted to get more information. When I searched swedish bitter and bad breath on google, I found the sensiblehealth website. I thought what she said made sense.

Although I had been always healthy, I had excessive gas and my stomach gizzled a lot after a meal, which according to the website is a good sign of gallbladder stone. Seeing my symptoms match the description, I decided to give a shot. I will not describe the procedure here as it is readily available on the website. Here is my own experience.

I passed about 90 gallstone for the 1st gallbladder flush. Nothing happened. I talked with her, and she said that was not a good flush and she was really positive that I had more gallstones.

Six weeks later, I did another flush. No stones came out. But, after a few days, stomach gizzles were much less frequent, and much less gas.

Three weeks later, I did my 3rd flush. About 30 small stones came out. During about 5 days after the flush, I felt my bad breath got even worse, and my mouth taste like gun powder, which couldn't even suppressed by my favorite gum, Arm & Hammer Sugar Free Dental Care Baking Soda Gum. However, a week after the flush, the taste started to go away, and to my surprise, my tongue was pinker. I tried not to brush my teeth and tongue for a whole day, and my tongue was still pinker than before, when my tongue was more white than pink.

It has been more than 2 weeks since the 3rd flush, and the result holds there. I still feel there is a taste in my mouth, but it definitely not as bitter as before, and the burning sense has almost gone. It's like when I first used salted hydrogen peroxide.

I will try my 4th flush in a couple of weeks and I promise I will report my progress. Please do not ask any question as I am desperately busy now.

Here is another link about gallbladder flush,

http://www.kitchendoctor.com/healthcond ... adder.html

As to the flush, it is really uncomfortable, but bearable. Especially when the stones are coming out, (yes, you can feel it) you will feel nausea and want to through up. The apple juice fasting is nothing and you won't feel hungry at all.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

first off, i think this kind of sounds like advertising.. especially with this tacked on:
Please do not ask any question as I am desperately busy now.
though i'm not sure if there is a specific product both links share..

another thing.. sorry for sounding ridiculous.. but when you "flush" these stones.. where do they come out? Your mouth? Pee Hole? Anus? Hehe sounds icky whatever the case..

Does anybody think there is credibility behind this? My stomach does do a lot of rumbling, and I've experienced some heavy stress for about a year or so, but I'm in my early 20's.. Should I even consider gallstones?

edit: Talk about 'ancient chinese secret!'.. this stuff sounds incredibly complex and intense.. somehow I think modern medicine would frown upon this.. but hey, if it works....
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

This is bull shit, do not try this shit
path
Total Newbie

Post by path »

mike987 wrote:first off, i think this kind of sounds like advertising.. especially with this tacked on:
The reason I said that is because I am in the process of a job transfer. What ever I say sounds like advertising because it points to a product not everywhere available. But, I will say this. If the procedure can finally eliminate my bad breath as convinced by my family and my friends, I dare to reveal my identity if that's necessary to convince you. If it doesn't, I will also tell you the result. I only intend to help. I have no affiliation with any company. It makes me sick to say this!

Since the procedure targets at certain cause, it may not work for you. You have to decide if it worths a try. Search gallstone to see if you have similar symptoms. But, I do see many people here have those symptoms.

I think the bad breath should have made us humble, polite, and considerate.

mike987: you might be too young to have gallstones, but it doesn't hurt to check it out in a good hospital.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

ah, i'm sorry i prejudged you

actually, and i think i speak for most around here, bad breath has made us distressed, skeptical, and second guessing of everyone and everything :p

thank you for responding though, and goodluck with this treatment
blessedrich
Re:

Post by blessedrich »

path wrote:
mike987 wrote:first off, i think this kind of sounds like advertising.. especially with this tacked on:
The reason I said that is because I am in the process of a job transfer. What ever I say sounds like advertising because it points to a product not everywhere available. But, I will say this. If the procedure can finally eliminate my bad breath as convinced by my family and my friends, I dare to reveal my identity if that's necessary to convince you. If it doesn't, I will also tell you the result. I only intend to help. I have no affiliation with any company. It makes me sick to say this!

Since the procedure targets at certain cause, it may not work for you. You have to decide if it worths a try. Search gallstone to see if you have similar symptoms. But, I do see many people here have those symptoms.

I think the bad breath should have made us humble, polite, and considerate.

mike987: you might be too young to have gallstones, but it doesn't hurt to check it out in a good hospital.
Age does not matter when it comes to gallstones. Certain factors can let a young person get gallstones (like parasite infestation). I believe if the problem is gallstones, it will get progressively worse as time goes on since you continue to gather more stones if not taken care of.

I did the flush and got small stone. I did a double coffee enema and go about 10 huge stones. The first time i saw them i thought they were just poop in small sizes. so the second time i used a stick to clean them up in the toilet and they were dark green inside. After that the smell that comes out of my breath now comes out of my skin also. The bb got better and the got 10 worse with body odor. I guess i have to continue with more flushes and enemas.
blessedrich
Re: Gallstone might be cause for some people

Post by blessedrich »

http://www.ener-chi.com/gallstones-in-t ... the-mouth/
Gallstones In The Liver And Gallbladder Can Be Held Responsible For Most Diseases Of The Mouth

By Andreas Moritz

Gallstones in the liver and gallbladder can be held responsible for most diseases of the mouth. The stones interfere with the digestion and absorption of food, which in turn forces waste products meant for elimination to remain in the intestinal tract. Bacterial infection (thrush) and viral infection (herpes) in the mouth arise only when waste decomposes and becomes a source of toxicity in the body. The trapped toxins constantly irritate parts of the gastro-intestinal lining (which begins in the mouth and ends in the anus) until inflammation or ulceration occurs. The damaged cell tissue ‘invites’ more microbes to the scene of the injury to help clean up of cellular debris. This is a normal phenomenon seen everywhere in nature whenever there is something that needs to be decomposed.

Bacteria never attack, that is, infect something that is as clean, vital and healthy as a fruit hanging on a tree. Only when the fruit becomes overripe or falls to the ground do bacteria begin their clean-up job. The moment bacteria begin to decompose food or flesh, toxins are generated. These toxins can be recognized by their unpleasant odor and acidic nature. If they are generated in the body, it is only natural that symptoms of illness begin to show up.

Thrush indicates the presence of large quantities of bacteria that have spread throughout the gastro-intestinal tract, including the mouth area. It shows up in the mouth because the mucous lining there is no longer resistant enough to keep its cells in good physical shape. Since the main part of the immune system is located in the mucous lining of the gastro-intestinal tract, thrush indicates a major weakness in the body’s general immunity to disease.

Herpes, which is considered a viral disease, is similar to thrush, with the exception that, instead of bacteria attacking the cell exterior, viral materials attack the cell interior or nucleus. In both cases, the attackers target only weak and unhealthy cells, those that are already damaged or dysfunctional. Added to this dilemma, gallstones harbor plenty of bacteria and viruses, which escape the liver via the secreted bile and infect those parts of the body that have the least resistance to them.

Gallstones can lead to other problems in the mouth. They inhibit proper bile secretion, which in turn reduces appetite and secretion of saliva from the salivary glands in the mouth. Saliva is required to cleanse the mouth and keep its tissues soft and pliable. If there is not enough saliva present, destructive bacteria begin to invade the mouth cavity. This can lead to tooth decay and other tooth-related problems. But, once again, bacteria do not cause tooth decay; germs are attracted only to those areas in the mouth that are undernourished and toxic already.

A bitter taste in the mouth is caused by bile that has regurgitated into the stomach and, from there, into the mouth. This condition occurs because of major intestinal congestion. Instead of properly moving downward, parts of the intestinal content are backed up and bring gas and other irritating substances into the upper regions of the gastro-intestinal tract. Bile in the mouth drastically alters the pH-value (acid-alkalinity balance) of saliva, which impairs its cleansing properties and makes the mouth susceptible to infection.

A mouth ulcerin the lower lip indicates a simultaneous inflammatory process in the large intestine. Repeated occurrence of ulcers in either one of the corners of the mouth points to the presence of duodenal ulcers. Tongue ulcers, depending on their location, indicate inflammatory processes in corresponding areas of the alimentary canal, such as the stomach, small intestine, appendix or large intestine.
mike987
Super Angel

Re: Gallstone might be cause for some people

Post by mike987 »

I can't believe it's been 13 years since I posted in this thread.
Wow.

Anyway, last year I had some tests done revealing some material in my gall bladder. Test shows it's not functioning correctly. The doctor I was referred to after that said it was no big deal though and it wouldn't be necessary to remove.

This is my first post in.. maybe 10 years? Can you actually prompt gall stones to be removed through some kind of diet/cleanse, or is it all BS?
Any regular users actually try this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic