Your Email Address:

First Name:

How about trying fresh breath saliva transplant?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deebo

Post by deebo »

didnt want to unearth this tread again , but i just found this ass Gem from Bosy . http://www.video.ca/video.php?id=626024 ... =1&page=92

I wonder if anyone with chronic bb has ever been helped by this "dr" . we got lots of members in NE US and Eastern Canada . Anybody have reviews ?

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Funny how we're always being told you can't permanently alter your bacterial flora, but yet she can say something like that.

Maybe she means you can get temporary BB in this way - in which case it would probably have nothing to do with bacteria at all, but the stinky saliva leaving a lingering smell in your mouth like it would do if you ate something that tasted like shit.

Or maybe she is right. someone should ask her how it's possible to catch bad breath in this way, but yet not be possible to "un-catch" bad breath in the same way by placing a "soup" of bacteria into the mouth - similar to the way fecal transplants work in the gut. But no doubt she's also working on isolating single specific bacteria like Katz is doing, in the hope of patenting it, like Blis-K12.

I'd love to see an interview with her and Jimi.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

about 8 or 9 years ago, i went to ann bosy's fresh breath clinic. she did help me. my bb was managed for years using the rinses she prescribed (the initial 2-week antibiotic oral rinse which was metro and an anti-fungal combined + 2x/week chlorhexidine rinse) and using smart mouth in between the chlorhexidine (back then, smart mouth was called trioral). every year or so, i would go back to get the 2-week antibiotic rinse again when my bb started to return. at least i was able to manage it for long stretches of time. this protocol stopped working for me about 2 or so years ago. the antibiotic rinses no longer work. she has another rinse that is tetracycline for those that do not respond to the metro/anti-fungal rinse, but this doesn't work for me after i am off the rinse (after 2 weeks).

but yes, her protocol does work for some. it worked for me for years.

i also didn't get the sense that she was just trying to make money. she was very thorough and at the time, she only had the one clinic. however, it does feel different now since they started "oravital" as a company. at the same time, i can see how it is good to spread the protocol wider since she is getting older and probably retired now.. and like i said, it does work for some.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic