Your Email Address:

First Name:

How to join badbreathhalitosis facebook secret group

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

How to join badbreathhalitosis facebook secret group

Post by Jimi Stein »

First add me to your facebook account

https://www.facebook.com/jimi.stein.3

When I accept your request pm me that you want to join secret facebook group, so you need to tell me your username and that you are a member of our forum, WE DONT WANT TO ADD PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS HERE

So that is it

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Guys I just want to remind and encourage all of you again to join us on facebook. The group is still active and there are many of us there already. Don't be afraid. None of us are weirdos or some strange creatures; we're all normal people who unfortunately are affected with this condition, but besides that we have our normal lives like everybody else. So come join us so we can chat, connect more with each other, and socialize. I'm sure you'll love it!
222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

jess wrote:Guys I just want to remind and encourage all of you again to join us on facebook. The group is still active and there are many of us there already. Don't be afraid. None of us are weirdos or some strange creatures; we're all normal people who unfortunately are affected with this condition, but besides that we have our normal lives like everybody else. So come join us so we can chat, connect more with each other, and socialize. I'm sure you'll love it!
I agree Jess. All of us have our normal lives like everyone else. It's a life that has an additional struggle, but we make the best of it and try to be happy and normal. At least I know I do. Everyone should join. The group has been quiet lately though.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Guys I'm gonna bump this up one more time so everyone can see it. There's no reason why each and everyone of you shouldn't be on the facebook group. Again it's secret so only members in the group even know it exists and see what's posted there. But if anyone of you is so concerned about privacy just create a separate facebook account so you can at least check out the group and see wether or not you like it. You don't even have to post a pic. But at least give it a try. It only takes a few minutes to create an account on facebook.

It's really heartbreaking reading stories of young people like coconuthead's attempting s*****e. The main reason people try to kill themselves is not because of the condition but rather because of the solitude people feels and the isolation this problem brings. So again everyone check out the group on facebook. There are a lot of young people there and everyone is friendly, intelligent, and very welcoming. We're waiting for all of you!
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Anyone who wants to join the facebook group just pm me, Deebo, or jimi. We will send you a link to our page, add you on our friend's list and add you to the group.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Jimi, can you please put a banner or something (like the way it used to be) about the facebook group on the front page, right on top of the posts, where people can actually see it. There are a lot of advertisements on "ways to cure bad breath" on the front page and I doubt that anybody click on them because we all know they don't really work.

Having a social life is very important while dealing with this condition and a lot of people here would love that. The facebook group provides that for a lot of us but a lot of other members here still don't know it even exists, eventhough we've mentioned it many times on the site.

Thank you very much for your understanding and thanks again for this site.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

There's something on the left side of this forum that says "Like Us on Facebook, Find Us on facebook, badbreathhslitosis.com Fans". In case anybody was wondering this facebook fan page is not the same as the facebook secret group we're asking you to join. Honestly I'm not sure what this fb fan page is about...

Our facebbok secret group is private and only members will be able to see who's in it and what's posted there.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Every site has a facebook page right?? I dont know what is wrong with that, we can for sure accomodate some new users from Facebook if I am not mistaken, don't you think so?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
deebo

Post by deebo »

when we were setting up the fb ,we probably made a few fan pages and other things fb offers by mistake at 1st . Its fine though . If the fan page brings more people to the forum ,thats a good thing

:)
moonlight87

Post by moonlight87 »

Is this group really called Bad breath or something like that? I use facebook but I only use the basic features. How does something like a 'secret group' work?
badexhale

Post by badexhale »

Jimi tried adding you and joining the group still nothing for 2 weeks or so. Not sure if it's still up or so but would appreciate it if you could let me know. Thanks
AloneLoner
Total Newbie

Post by AloneLoner »

Generally loath Facebook for the vapid banter but knowing it is fellow sufferers I am with my own kind lol. On mobile right now but will join soon.
badexhale

Post by badexhale »

AloneLoner wrote:Generally loath Facebook for the vapid banter but knowing it is fellow sufferers I am with my own kind lol. On mobile right now but will join soon.
Don't even bother. tried joining, there's no facebook group anymore.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic