Your Email Address:

First Name:

A fellow sufferer's success story

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-22458428

A single bacteria linked to being fat. Very interesting.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I guess not
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Malory, Are there any updates on this story?
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

Any updates would be nice...
- - ------------ [ - i stink therefore i am - ] ------------ - -
malory
Master
Post by malory »

I'm sorry. this sufferer is a sufferer no longer so I haven't heard any more from him. I assume he got rid of the bacteria and managed to right himself.
lilli
Total Newbie

Post by lilli »

I haven't written for a very long time but i was checking the site if anyone has found a solution.

then i saw this stickied post and got a liittle hopeful again. i am almost sure that most of the bb cases are because of bacterial overgrowth because 4 years ago i went to gynecologist (i am not sure of the spelling) and she prescribed me nidazole/ metronidazole and a drug against fungus i don't remember the exact name. flunazole maybe? the second day i took the nidazole thing when i woke up in the morning the bb was totally gone and i was very surprised and shockingly happy. but then it came back again. but it was not room filling.

then after some time i used flagyl after i read some comments on soe websites. it seemed to be reduced. i took it twice a day for a very long time (like 3-4 months) and it lost the effectivity. for 2 years i havent used any flagyl or something like that.

but i am thinking of having a very detailed test on bacterial growth in my body after i read that comment. so lets keep this topic up and maybe after some of us take the test, we can compare the results and get some improvement.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Interesting post. Maybe I will give it a try -- I am experiencing IBS symptoms as well.
Last edited by Trunks99 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AloneLoner
Total Newbie

Post by AloneLoner »

Shit4Breath wrote:Antibiotics seem to be the common thread amongst alot of us chronic bb sufferers. It would be a good idea to start a poll on the site to see just how many of us actually had taken several rounds of antibiotics (even in childhood) before developing bb. I've long suspected dybosis as my cause.

Hard to pinpoint exactly when it started but I'm sure it is at least ten or so years ago I started noticing coworkers at old jobs brushing their nose. I was on tetracycline for quite a few time because of my acne in high school as well as my early adult life during and after college due to acne. Its been about 10 years since I last took it except one instance from the dentist and a infection.

I suspect it could be it but other things like diet may exacerbate it.
Anita
Total Newbie

Post by Anita »

I was treated with Keflex as a child
gotshot26
Master
Re: A fellow sufferer's success story

Post by gotshot26 »

I've come to this hyposthesis too. I did tests with Ubiome which aren't as good as doctors data. I am going to the doctors tomorrow to try the antibiotics.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic