Your Email Address:

First Name:

ATLANTA ANYONE???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbreathking
Junior

ATLANTA ANYONE???

Post by bbreathking »

Anyone suffering in Atlanta, GA??

I have met 3 people so far from the forum and could not detect each other...

but I do not want to give up quiet yet and want to find someone who detects me and tells me that yea I have a problem...

I am really confused because people always wipe their nosee

needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

In my opinion smelling someone with bb when you have Bb is impossible you both maybe have a sinus infection and that can cause a loss of smell so you can't really smell anything. Actually its more of a theory of mines.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Every time I hear this, I'm very suspicious.

I can smell the bad breath of other people.. However, I can't smell my own breath except through backdraft. It's like I'm ALWAYS putting out that smell, so of course my olfactory senses are ignoring it. Other smells? No problem.. But my own smell, can only sense when it's mixed and thrown back in my face.

Anyway, the only way I think you wouldn't be able to smell each other 100 percent, is if you have the exact, or very very similar odor. Perhaps if you're both TMAU.
tamacun

Re: ATLANTA ANYONE???

Post by tamacun »

bbreathking wrote:Anyone suffering in Atlanta, GA??

I have met 3 people so far from the forum and could not detect each other...

but I do not want to give up quiet yet and want to find someone who detects me and tells me that yea I have a problem...

I am really confused because people always wipe their nosee
Atlanta here, Gwinnett.
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

needcurefast wrote:In my opinion smelling someone with bb when you have Bb is impossible you both maybe have a sinus infection and that can cause a loss of smell so you can't really smell anything. Actually its more of a theory of mines.
I smell bb of other people everyday at college, work, grocery you name it. Same with the people I met from the forum... They smell bb from people everyday in their lives...

So, If we cannot detect each other... There is somethinggg to think aboutt. I met 3 ! people so far from here not one !

Are all of you from Atlanta.. I know tamcum is.. I already pm'ed you tamcun.

Anyone else ??
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

mike987 wrote:Every time I hear this, I'm very suspicious.

I can smell the bad breath of other people.. However, I can't smell my own breath except through backdraft. It's like I'm ALWAYS putting out that smell, so of course my olfactory senses are ignoring it. Other smells? No problem.. But my own smell, can only sense when it's mixed and thrown back in my face.

Anyway, the only way I think you wouldn't be able to smell each other 100 percent, is if you have the exact, or very very similar odor. Perhaps if you're both TMAU.
Yeah which means we are either suffering from pnd or we are just crazy people..

For now I just want someone to tell me on my face... that yes I detect it and how bad it is....

Once the problem is defined than I can proceed further.. but this must be the first step

A kid once told me about 5 years ago or so but that was firstly a while ago and secondly that is the only time ever I have been told except for 9 years ago when it first started
222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

I live kinda close to Atlanta. I would be willing to meet you halfway in like Marietta I guess when I find the time. I am supposed to be meeting with a friend I met from here before for a second time and his other friend who is a member here. Maybe we can all meet up in a group. Do you have facebook? Send me a message and I will give you my facebook link.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic