Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

The point is that there are many here with severe bad rbeath that can fill the room easily and that is why your stuff may not work for them. I am not sure if the cause is TMAU or not but still most people here have 5 out of 5 bad breath. THat is why I wnted to clarify so they would not be dissapointed.

Because I am sure that the vitamins may not work for most of them.

Lets be realistic people

rmb

desperate filipino

Post by rmb »

oceanside wrote:
Jimi wrote:[
See John, you have some kind of mild bad breath and yu probably get morerelief from Lavoris that the rest of us, who has stronger bad breeath.
Yes, jimi. I am fully aware that my BB is NOT TMAU kind that fills an entire room, or people can smell me from across the room, or leave the room b/c the stench is unbearable. As I said, my odor has to be around a strong 3 to a 4 out of 5. However, regardless of the level of severity if people are offended by my bad breath by stepping away from me when I talk to them, made comments about my breath or offers gum and mint, it's still very hurtful to endure life this way. Clearly 95% of the members are NOT TMAU level of severity. Most are chronic bad breath sufferers but may NOT be at the level where they just can't leave the house and are trapped inside their homes b/c of halitosis.

Also, I am fully aware that Lavoris may NOT help members with sever level of bad breath. That was why I asked Mr. Steve Immel to increased the potency of the formula and he agreed to produce a "concentrated" '86 formula so that it may help members with severe level of bad breath such as members like yourself.[/quote]

im not good in english but i hope you understand me.
im a filipino working in kuwait.i have a serious bad breath problem
since more than 30 years ago.i dont know how strong it is but enough to
pull back a person when im talking,kuwait is a small country most people know
each other.most of the people here know my problem some are avoiding me when i get close to them.im glad that i found this site and hopefully find an answer to my problem
rahul

hi john

Post by rahul »

heloo
i am taking chewable vit c tablets of 500 mg ,8 times a day .will this do john?n after how many days u got relief of startig vit c.i read the conents of that ,its ascorbic acid 100 mg & sodium ascorbate 450 mg equivalent to 400mg of ascorbic acid.are these the same contents that u use.let me know john.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

ok, so i took 2000 mg yesterday (because i did the wrong math!) and it hasn't helped me yet. but i will certainly increase my dosage today.

and regarding side effects, i've read that the sicker the person the higher tolerance they have for vit c. proponents for taking HIGH dosages of vit c claim that diarrhea is the symptom of taking too much. so taking a dosage short of getting diarrhea is how much one needs.

you guys could read up on it a little more.

i can't believe i did the wrong math, hmpph. shoulda taken more yesterday - i had a really big night last night.
Last edited by waitingforrelief on Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

snoopsister wrote:I don't want to jinx it, but after 24 hours of 4000 mg a day I am already seeing good results. first, I have so much saliva in my mouth, usually it is so dry. I have no bad taste, I drank coffee ate carl's jr and it still feels the same. My toungue is much pinker, the coating as been reduced significantly. I worked today close to people and somethimes I didn't even have any gum, that is how clean my mouth feels! thankyou you so much John, you are such an angel for us! when you come to L.A I am taking you out to a nice dinner in beverly hills!
good to hear it's working for you snpsister.

could you give a brief des`cription of your breath/condition?
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

hey waitng,

I am similar to oceanside's bb. He and I were given mass dosas of antibiotics during childhood. I tried everything, therabreath, probiotics etc, it didn't work. please try the vitamin c, suck on the cheWABLE like a lozenge. it's been less than 2 days for me, and I am already seeing results. It takes about a week to 2 to really see results according to john. god bless!
oceanside
Master

Re: hi john

Post by oceanside »

rahul wrote:heloo
i am taking chewable vit c tablets of 500 mg ,8 times a day .will this do john?n after how many days u got relief of startig vit c.i read the conents of that ,its ascorbic acid 100 mg & sodium ascorbate 450 mg equivalent to 400mg of ascorbic acid.are these the same contents that u use.let me know john.
Rahul,
why don't you take two tabs of 500mg at one time total 1000mg. that way you only need to do it 4 times a day. that's what i doing now, until i buy a bottle of 1000mg.
hope it helps you.
john
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

by the way, i just remembered - i sometimes drink emergenC. and at times i felt like it helped my bb - i wonder if that's because the vit c did??!!

i lost track a little bit but i think i've taken almost 4000 mg today so far (it's almost 4 pm). i know i'm not feeling as tired. as for the breath, i've been outside for a while so i can't tell completely. i thought the fecal odor has decreased (very strong last night and this morning - usually when that happens there's NOTHING that i can do to mask it throughout the day), but can't be sure yet since i have a vit c tablet in my mouth right now.
Last edited by waitingforrelief on Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Hey all,
I'm still having lots of saliva flow! I drink 8 glasses of water a day and have for years but my mouth was always still somewhat dry till now. So don't forget to drink plenty of water. I've tried everything under the sun and this is the very best result I have had ever. My mouth even taste much better. I still do have an odor in the morning on the tongue scraper, maybe that will never go away or maybe after time it will.

Thanks again John for passing on this info. I keep telling my daughter look look I have spit in my mouth......She looks at me like ummm ok....LOL It's just a nice feeling!!

Bye,
Susie
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Susie wrote:Hey all,
I'm still having lots of saliva flow! I drink 8 glasses of water a day and have for years but my mouth was always still somewhat dry till now. So don't forget to drink plenty of water. I've tried everything under the sun and this is the very best result I have had ever. My mouth even taste much better. I still do have an odor in the morning on the tongue scraper, maybe that will never go away or maybe after time it will.

Thanks again John for passing on this info. I keep telling my daughter look look I have spit in my mouth......She looks at me like ummm ok....LOL It's just a nice feeling!!

Bye,
Susie
hi susie,

great to hear! do you have any confirmation that your odor is diminished or gone by another person besides your feeling better?

could you also give us a background of what your odor was like, etc.?

thanks. i just think it's important to gather data/info like that so we know what helps who...
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

ok, so i've taken i think even a little over 4000 mg today. i haven't had any symptoms of "overdose". no diarrhea. in fact, i've felt pretty good. seemingly a little more energy than usual, mouth still dry. motion in the bathroom was smoother and more abundant, (maybe you don't need to know that ha). i don't know if this slight (not much) increase in feeling of well-being came from just having the hope that something might work or what, i.e., the placebo effect.

i have to say tho' - fecal odor seems to be completely gone. no fecal smell on floss, nothing. as i've said earlier, i had major fecal breath last night. i mean it was so bad all i had to do was part my lips a little and i smelled it. and my floss - whew. it STANK. this morning i could still smell it and usually if i have that kind of fecal breath in the morning, there would be NOTHING i can do for the rest of the day to keep it at bay. and it'd only get worse.

but all the vit c i guess has taken care of the fecal odor today. which is really quite amazing.

however, the metallic smell and taste remains. i can smell it on my floss as well. but it's not that strong. and it doesn't smell fishy, i think. i don't know. it's hard to describe odors for me. it's just taht it doesn't smell that pleasant, but it's not disgusting like it usually is. again, no bb tester around, so nothing is confirmed.

i'm so afraid that it's like everything else - that it'd only work for a few days and then it'd come back even stronger, with a vengeance. i really hope not. the fact that i haven't felt ANYTHING with such a high dosage made me think if my body is SEVERELY depleted of vit c. but just like john, i've taken lots of STRONG vitamins before (pharmaceutical grade, blah blah blah). in fact, i actually felt like it helped my breath at first. but eventually it stopped having an effect on me. has anyone else had that experience?

by the super high dosage that i've had to take today in order to have this result, it does make me nervous that i'll have to keep upping it until it becomes impossible - just like with the L. salivarius. but for now, i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

john, thanks for sharing!
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

WFR,

I am glad you are seeing some forms of relief and only in a few days. Like I said, I didn't see any relief the first week. It took the second week till I noticed a cleaner tongue, reduced plague build up, saliva flow, and reduction in odor. It was when I upped the dosage to 1000mg, four times a day that I experienced relief.

I don't know if our bodies will grow tolerant of high dosage of vitamin C. I have a feeling this won't happend b/c vit C is something that our bodies need, just like water and food. We can't grow tolerant of food, so (maybe) our bodied won't develop a state of tolerant to vit. C. (?) anyone's guess is as good as mine.

Tomorrow will be the fifth day that I upped to 4000mg a day. I will go full face frontal with people at work when I speak to them and see if they continue to react, step back, offer gum, ect. I will also ask my Italian coworker what kind of odor she detect. I am NOT claiming that vitamin C is our CURE, but it is helping beyond my wildest imagination.

So as the days go by I hope more members will confirm/share their experience using 1000mg of chewable vitamin C, 4 times a day.

The entire day my breath was clean, moist, and felt great. Bowel movement was normal. No diarehia.

Please keep everyone posted.

Looking forward to better days.

Faithfully,
john
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

I forgot to mention, during this experiment, don't use any mouthwash to allow your mouth to heal, ok. I know that's radical but heck, if we are NOT using mouthwash and it continues to provide relief than this is truly some forms of vitamin defiency (?).
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

#-o i was in a rush and accidentally grabbed 1000mg tablets.. the kind you swallow >.<

heh, i didn't realize that just 1000mg is some 1000% of the necessary intake of vitamin c per day hehe

anyway i'm looking forward to everyone's results
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Hey everyone,

my nephew had his holy comuinion today, and so we all went to out to dinner after, and I swear my confidence has never been this good. people were not reacting negatilvly, or offering gum etc. it's so cool!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic