Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Well, that's because we really don't have any leads, ideas, or know-how to helping ourselves but having to use Katz' stuffs. Really the vast majority of us don't use any of their stuffs.

We are all trying our best to find a solution to this crazy nightmare. We will find something to help our problem-maybe it's chewable vitamin C in massive dosage. Until the members report of success we will wait and see.

I just asked my niece to do another breath test. She said it is fine now. I am getting amazing results with 1000mg, 4 times a day. Perhaps I might even increase the dosage to 8,000 mg in a few days. It's worth a try.

Have faith Jimi.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

John can you clarify for us more facts about you

You said you already have bad braeth for long time. But I am really more inrerested if you have a really strong breath like most of us, that you get nose touch each time you go out, people cough around you, do not talk to you

clarify once for all more facts about you. I told everything about myself but it seems you are not so clear how much you really stink
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

oceanside wrote:They will bring more friends to crash my party. :lol:
:lol: oh no we dont want that

I'll get some of that vitamin c stuff when I can and see how it goes. Meanwhile I'm enjoying really good breath (=2x better) by just staying home and studying.... DAMN ALLERGIES ](*,) ](*,)
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Jimi wrote:John can you clarify for us more facts about you

You said you already have bad braeth for long time. But I am really more inrerested if you have a really strong breath like most of us, that you get nose touch each time you go out, people cough around you, do not talk to you

clarify once for all more facts about you. I told everything about myself but it seems you are not so clear how much you really stink
No problem!

My odor don't filled up a room or a car like a few of the people here reported. From 1 to 5, my BB is a strong 3 to a 4. People step back away from me when I talk to them. My niece, MD, ENT, dentist, college dorm mate, childhood friends, people at church, my coworker reported to me about my bad breath. Mints, gums, ect, ect, ect, has been offered to me over and over again.

There are times it smells like rotten eggs, while other times a strong fecal odor.

What else do you want to know.
missy

Post by missy »

what exciting news....but what a bummer.....damn, I live in a rural area and can't get to a drugstore until next week.....my heart is beating a little faster....could it be good news???
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

I don't want to jinx it, but after 24 hours of 4000 mg a day I am already seeing good results. first, I have so much saliva in my mouth, usually it is so dry. I have no bad taste, I drank coffee ate carl's jr and it still feels the same. My toungue is much pinker, the coating as been reduced significantly. I worked today close to people and somethimes I didn't even have any gum, that is how clean my mouth feels! thankyou you so much John, you are such an angel for us! when you come to L.A I am taking you out to a nice dinner in beverly hills!
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

oceanside wrote:
I just asked my niece to do another breath test. She said it is fine now. I am getting amazing results with 1000mg, 4 times a day. Perhaps I might even increase the dosage to 8,000 mg in a few days. It's worth a try.

Have faith Jimi.
I'm surprised to see that you guys are not saying anything about side effects of high doses of vitamin C.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Hey dude, I went on the net for high doses of vitamin c 4000 mg is virtually harmless, and we may suffer from a vitamin c defiency so we may not be getting too much anyway.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Ocean,

Do you think that vit C on pills or tablets will do the same effect??

where I live the cheweable vit C does not exist......

also i´m a little concerned too by side effects on a long term..... It will be great in my opinion to consult this with a good doctor, does anyone knows one of trust to ask him????

i´m thinking that this or the lavoris motuhwash (if they works) plus the laser proceedment could be a great solution for some or many people.....
Last edited by emotional rescue on Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iris
Junior

Post by Iris »

Now I recall that in my adolescence I did not have many problems with my breath. Maybe is because where I come from, Brazil, there are a lot of fruits high in vitamin C. In the backyard of my parents there were oranges, limon, guava, cashew, "acerola" trees.... Also, we used to have pineaple fruit often. So, our snack was based on these fruits we could easily get from the backyard. Cracks, biscoits, icecream, soda, and others snacks we had once a while during friends' parties. Once I moved to a big city, my diet changed a lot. In the US, another change in the diet and much stronger BB. I think I need to see if I am deficient in vitamin C. I will buy more guava and cashew juices since I do not find these fruits easily here. I have noticed that when I drink guava and cashew juice I feel more relief from the BB.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

emotional rescue wrote:Ocean,

Do you think that vit C on pills or tablets will do the same effect??

where I live the cheweable vit C does not exist......

also i´m a little concerned too by side effects on a long term..... It will be great in my opinion to consult this with a good doctor, does anyone knows one of trust to ask him????

i´m thinking that this or the lavoris motuhwash (if they works) plus the laser proceedment could be a great solution for some or many people.....
Susie reported that she used swallow vitamin C but she felt swallowing the vit. C is digested in the stomach and much of it is absorbed by the stomach. However, with the chewables it is slowly dissolved in the mouth and tongue and works quickly into the bloodstreams.

I never tried high dosages using the pill form, just the chewable. I take multi vitamins everyday that includes 60mg of vitamin c, but that doesn't do anything for the breath.

your guess is just as good as mine.

john
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

snoopsister wrote:I don't want to jinx it, but after 24 hours of 4000 mg a day I am already seeing good results. first, I have so much saliva in my mouth, usually it is so dry. I have no bad taste, I drank coffee ate carl's jr and it still feels the same. My toungue is much pinker, the coating as been reduced significantly. I worked today close to people and somethimes I didn't even have any gum, that is how clean my mouth feels! thankyou you so much John, you are such an angel for us! when you come to L.A I am taking you out to a nice dinner in beverly hills!
SS,

Wow, Beverly Hills. I never been there. If the vitamin C brings relief for us we will have the best summer ever, and Lavoris too.

Thanks SS for trying the experiment. I hope to hear great news from you.

john
Last edited by oceanside on Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

oceanside wrote:
Jimi wrote:John can you clarify for us more facts about you

No problem!

My odor don't filled up a room or a car like a few of the people here reported. From 1 to 5, my BB is a strong 3 to a 4. People step back away from me when I talk to them. My niece, MD, ENT, dentist, college dorm mate, childhood friends, people at church, my coworker reported to me about my bad breath. Mints, gums, ect, ect, ect, has been offered to me over and over again.

There are times it smells like rotten eggs, while other times a strong fecal odor.

What else do you want to know.
See John, you have some kind of mild bad breath and yu probably get morerelief from Lavoris that the rest of us, who has stronger bad breeath.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Jimi wrote:[
See John, you have some kind of mild bad breath and yu probably get morerelief from Lavoris that the rest of us, who has stronger bad breeath.[/quote]

Yes, jimi. I am fully aware that my BB is NOT TMAU kind that fills an entire room, or people can smell me from across the room, or leave the room b/c the stench is unbearable. As I said, my odor has to be around a strong 3 to a 4 out of 5. However, regardless of the level of severity if people are offended by my bad breath by stepping away from me when I talk to them, made comments about my breath or offers gum and mint, it's still very hurtful to endure life this way. Clearly 95% of the members are NOT TMAU level of severity. Most are chronic bad breath sufferers but may NOT be at the level where they just can't leave the house and are trapped inside their homes b/c of halitosis.

Also, I am fully aware that Lavoris may NOT help members with sever level of bad breath. That was why I asked Mr. Steve Immel to increased the potency of the formula and he agreed to produce a "concentrated" '86 formula so that it may help members with severe level of bad breath such as members like yourself.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

oceanside wrote:
Jimi wrote:[
See John, you have some kind of mild bad breath and yu probably get morerelief from Lavoris that the rest of us, who has stronger bad breeath.
Yes, jimi. I am fully aware that my BB is NOT TMAU kind that fills an entire room, or people can smell me from across the room, or leave the room b/c the stench is unbearable. As I said, my odor has to be around a strong 3 to a 4 out of 5. However, regardless of the level of severity if people are offended by my bad breath by stepping away from me when I talk to them, made comments about my breath or offers gum and mint, it's still very hurtful to endure life this way. Clearly 95% of the members are NOT TMAU level of severity. Most are chronic bad breath sufferers but may NOT be at the level where they just can't leave the house and are trapped inside their homes b/c of halitosis.

Also, I am fully aware that Lavoris may NOT help members with sever level of bad breath. That was why I asked Mr. Steve Immel to increased the potency of the formula and he agreed to produce a "concentrated" '86 formula so that it may help members with severe level of bad breath such as members like yourself.[/quote]

My case is like Johns. The smell is horrible, people step away etc but not enough to fill a room. Maybe a small car after a bad and loooong day but definitely not a room.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic