Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Diandra, where do you feel your BB came from mostly? Was it your lungs, nose, esophagus, tongue, or your secretions - or was it from all of these areas?

Did you have any body odour too?

who farted?
Junior

Post by who farted? »

Diandra,are the antibiotics still working?,if so how long since you stopped taking them many thanks!
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

@diandra
being that you said you would take Rifaximin again if bb comes back...do you feel as though the sibo caused your bb and not hpylori? Also, have you been cured four years straight or have you taken maintenance doses? What else are you taking if anything And do you get bb at all now a days?
New hope
Total Newbie

New hope

Post by New hope »

Diandra thank you for your posts and helping us even though you are already cured, I would never in a million years even considered being tested by a gastro dr. This affliction seemed to be a problem with my mouth.
Last edited by New hope on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
mothersilm
Total Newbie

Post by mothersilm »

I'm a stupid prick :lol:
Kathe20

Post by Kathe20 »

I tried to rifaximin, unfortunately I can not help .. Sibo test was not, but in any case I'm going to see if perhaps there was little in the 800 mg per day, but not before waiting for me with a tooth abscess removed which is very hopeful that this is the reason for the five-year nightmare ..If this does not help than go to the SIBO test.
Many have traveled through many doctors: Hpylori test positive twice and negative for the third time but did not change anything in the breath, the tonsils was all just makes it worse and horrible pain for 1 week
All kinds of tests I was more to this than any negative ..
Until then, I'm going until I find a solution ....
mothersilm
Total Newbie

BAD BREATH- A POSSIBLE INEXPENSIVE SOLUTION FOR MOST CASES

Post by mothersilm »

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I just got my order today of the drug...it got here sooner than expected from Greece. Since diandra hasn't responded to any comments I'm not as optimistic as I once was. Guess I'm just hoping for a miracle [-o<
Kathe20

Post by Kathe20 »

While rifaximin pulled my mouth felt cleaner.But no breath left.
In my case it is possible for a tooth abscess.
I always feel like going to the pus in my mouth and left a sour taste in the number
Pharmacist told me warily rifaximin,and that I should not take more than five days ...800 mg daily dose, not more.
Especially without a medical examination
Good luck Shit4Breath!Please send information about us!
Have diarrhea or intestines problems?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

You see I am scared about posts like this, where a woman suggest people take drugs and then not reply at all. There are some bad people out there. If she would have a good intention, she would for sure reply back. What a horrible person!
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Diandra, lady lass, where have you gone, come on show up and tell us something... =D>
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

look on the bright side, maybe she really is cured and has no further need or doesn't think about the site anymore

at least she brought up SIBO which I had never heard of despite reading years worth of literature in BB

I have had H Pylori and been treated and cured of that, although it had no effect on my BB, the underlying SIBO could possibly be the cause.

At least its another avenue to explore
rikki

Post by rikki »

@shit4breath, have you seen any results since taking the drug? Please keep us updated on any progress.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I've been taking 1200mg rifaximin daily for over a week now (didn't realize it but I actually ordered enough for 28 days, which is why the price was so high)...anyways I guess it's lucky I did because she said she got cured after two rounds. So far when I breakwind or use the restroom it smells very penicilliny (after the 8th day). I've also been taking a oral and digestive probiotic while on this so my mouth feels very clean. I no longer have the radiant hot sewer smell that I can tell surrounded me but I still get reactions. So as of now still not cured but I have a ways to go in this treatment. I will report back when I'm completely done.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic