Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cured With Boron!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Roma88
Total Newbie

Cured With Boron!

Post by Roma88 »

Hi,

This is my first post here. I've suffered with BB since I was 13. Im now 25. I tried everything and I was even preparing to get my tonsils removed as I had tonsil stones.

I also have chronic sinus problems and some acid reflux.

Im into bodybuilding and I read an article that stated that the mineral Boron can increase the production of Testosterone in the body, so I bought it and started taking 9 milligrams everyday.

Well it worked for the testosterone but I also noticed that my tongue lost its fuzz/ yellow coloration. Also there was less bad taste in my mouth and I found I desired/ needed to chew less chewing gum to mask the BB.

But then something else happened. I ran out of my toothpaste. I was using a special one for sensitive teeth. Instead I started using Arm and Hammer. It has some baking soda in it, so it is very oxygenating. To my surprise my BB disappeared near enough completely! You know when u brush your teeth and 10 minutes later the bad taste returns? Well, this time it didn't return.

We all know what its like when u use products that promise to remove BB, but of course it never works for you. Its as if its for other people, but not for u, as if it doesn't reach the root of the problem. Well, its like the Boron has taken care of some deep rooted bacterial issues and now the ordinary BB products can work for me now.

So, it seems Boron supplements with a good oxygenating product like Arm and Hammer may work for people.

Boron is anti bacterial and anti fungal and is a very small molecule/ mineral, so I think it can find its way around the body easily (excuse me if that sounds like i'm scientifically ignorant).

ALSO. My tonsil stones have gone! Usually I get loads and they stink like the devil's asshole, but they have gone and the other day I think I coughed up my last and strangely it smelt different, like sour/ expired milk. So, that shows that some change has happened.

So, research Boron and see if u can try it too. There is no talk of Boron and BB though. Also research Borax as they are related. You will find out about Boron and its anti bacterial properties.

Its been 1 month now and im 85% cured.

PS- If u take Boron u will also need to take a magnesium and maybe calcium supplement too.

PPS- Magnesium Glycinate has cured my acid reflux. I started taking it 2 years ago for depression and the reflux near enough went. So, make sure u but the Magnesium Glycinate kind. I read something about the stomach needing Glycine.

Hope this helps and please return here to post your experience. (Give it 2-4 weeks to work though).

Roma88
Total Newbie

Post by Roma88 »

One last thing-

When u start it, start with a low dose and work your way up. I did 3mg for a few days, then 6mg and then 9mg.

Now I take a maintenance dose of 6mg and it works just fine.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roma88
Total Newbie

Post by Roma88 »

Sodium Borate.
Faith

Post by Faith »

Hi Roma, thanks so much for your post. Could you please tell us which brand you use?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roma88
Total Newbie

Post by Roma88 »

Faith- I use Holland and Barrett's Boron. I live in the UK and that's our most popular health food store.

Stankie- I don't eat Borax. Borax is illegal in Europe I think (as in the cleaning product "20 mule team Borax" I take a normal supplement in pill form.

I don't think it matters what form of Boron, just get online or to a health food shop and buy a Boron supplement.

Also, don't forget to investigate the other health benefits of Boron. It affects hormonal levels and mineral levels (both in a good way). Maybe it is even more powerful than Zinc at killing bacteria in the body.
Last edited by Roma88 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roma88
Total Newbie

Post by Roma88 »

Some articles-

Boron is Anti Fungal-
http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/News/ ... 060702.asp

General Boron/ Borax article-
http://www.growyouthful.com/remedy/borax.php

Borax is Sodium Borate and it is safe to take internally.
bbshiat

Post by bbshiat »

tell us something about your badbreath , smells like ? was it room filling through nostrils..

thanks for your post
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Roma88,

1st, thank you. Still doing well? Quite a lucky discovery you made.

Is anyone gonna try Boron? The level of excitement in this thread seems pretty low. Anyway, I will look for it locally tomorrow.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

There are people taking Borax the detergent internally

They take 1/8 of a teaspoon diluted in 1L of water. It's supposed to be effective against fungus and other ailments.

The best info i've seen on Boron/Borax is here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1473187

Also:
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/bor ... tions.html
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/borax.html
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crazy4it
Advanced
Post by crazy4it »

any luck
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic