Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hello...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Hello...

Post by Guest »

Hi there,

I am new to the site, and after reading some of your posts, it was very difficult to hold back my tears. I have been suffering with chronic halitosis for ten years now, and sure, I have a good day here or there, but for the most part, life has been devastating. Like many of you, I am at my happiest when I'm alone. Even a simple everyday task like buying groceries is detrimental, because I have to go through the checkout line and come face to face with the cashier. I can't even begin to tell you about the countless times people have laughed and snickered at my back because of my condition. It's a terrible way to live, but obvisouly I haven't given up yet.

This site gives me a sense of comfort [which I rarely find in my everyday life, even at church - it's amazing how members at church can be so judgmental] and my heart goes out to all of you. Blessings to everyone...

DVY
Total Newbie

WELCOME

Post by DVY »

WELCOME !! WERE ALL HERE FOR EACH OTHER!
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

Very nice to meet you. Yes we are all here for each other because we have the same problem. Countless times people have talked behind my back right after talking to me because of my bb. It's a horrible feeling.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Hi
Welcome bbhelp. All of us here understand what you're going through.

Also, everyone, let's unite our hearts and spirits in asking God for a cure for this extremely embarrassing condition. I truly believe that if we persevere in prayer and agree upon this request, a miracle will happen to us.
God bless all.
Traylor
Total Newbie

Post by Traylor »

I personally think we should keep this site for discussing plausible cures. Praying does not fall into this category.

I think you have made your religious beliefs clear already Jess. There is no need to keep asking everyone to pray. Please respect others beliefs that religion is a bunch of crap.
vonreall
Total Newbie

Post by vonreall »

no offense Jess but i agree with traylor, i'm strictly looking for a cure.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I don't want to impose my beliefs on anyone. If anyone feels that I did, it wasn't my intention.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Come on people we are all in this thing together. O:)
Traylor
Total Newbie

Post by Traylor »

It's fine Jess. I wish that it was aas easy as praying but obviously it's not. I'd had a particularly bad day when i last posted and frustration got the better of me.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

That is it people. Nice. We should all be friends. We have very similar problems.

#-o
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic