Your Email Address:

First Name:

Smell

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nightmare
Smell

Post by nightmare »

If I understand Dr. Murat, type 2 and 4 can smell their own breath and type 1 and 3 can't smell their own breath. I can not smell my breath, so I have 1 or 3 or a combination of both, of which I think I have both. A few months ago I found a way to smell my fecal breath for a split second, it was bad. The first thing before I'm awake(half asleep) in the mourning if I cup one hand on the sheet blow in that hand for a split second I smell shit. This only works if I am only half awake, like my brain is not awake enough to sent the message I can't smell myself. It was a wake up of how bad it is! Most mournings I am to awake to do this.

ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

bb is always worse for most people first thing in the morning though.. it is not a good time to measure how your breath smells normally. most people get morning breath, even non-bb people
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

I can smell my BB most of the time.

I have also noticed in the last few months that the snot in my nose smells really bad.
- - ------------ [ - i stink therefore i am - ] ------------ - -
Tony22

Post by Tony22 »

I can smell my bad breath a lot of the time too, but I agree that the morning isn't the best time. Mine is definitely way worse in the morning and that's not necessarily an accurate portrayal of what it'll be like later :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic