Your Email Address:

First Name:

Thank You To All

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deebas
Advanced

Thank You To All

Post by deebas »

A big thank you to all people you out there who post with the misery of your daily lives... you help me get through my days

I try to hide as best as possible and I am lucky enough to have some people who only cover after i hit them with a spray but most other people cover metres before they get to me which must be noticed by other people and makes me cry inside.

Anyway, didn't mean to just whinge but that's how i'm feeling.

- - ------------ [ - i stink therefore i am - ] ------------ - -
mohan
Total Newbie

Re: Thank You To All

Post by mohan »

deebas wrote:A big thank you to all people you out there who post with the misery of your daily lives... you help me get through my days

I try to hide as best as possible and I am lucky enough to have some people who only cover after i hit them with a spray but most other people cover metres before they get to me which must be noticed by other people and makes me cry inside.

Anyway, didn't mean to just whinge but that's how i'm feeling.
Hi Deebas
sorry for the bad situation that we are facing all in here. But did you try check any teeth and gum problems? Did dentist say that your teeth and gums are well? What steps have you taken to solve this problem?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic