Your Email Address:

First Name:

magnesium glycinate

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
keepfaith

magnesium glycinate

Post by keepfaith »

Hi i havnt Posted anything in awhile..however this a little on my story ..iv had bb Since I was 12 and I'm 35...ok i also have bo reallly bad ...But now I've been using milk of magnesia and its Taking about 90 percent of my bo away..(underarms smell)So I thought of taking Magnesium in a pill..omg it has. HELPED SOOOO MUCH... ok so i. Been taking it for about a month There is such a difference when i eat it like the Ordor do sent stay i my mouth for long..for me beforeI would eat and the bb would linger untill i ate something else..and i use the Restroomabout 3 times a day..mg helps for that... I'm not trying to get into a debate with anybody....Just wanted to post was working for me..Sorry if things are not spelled right or things don't look right I'm doing it from my cell phone nd it's not Cooperating well..

ttlxman

Post by ttlxman »

So it's reducing the bad taste in your mouth or the reactions you get?
keepfaith

Post by keepfaith »

Hi ttlxman yes...so i Left my mg pills at work and i was off for 5 day and didnt take them oh boy i really feel the Difference in taste and reactions ...my taste was feeling sooooo much better and now its feeling strong again.Im just likeEverybody else on here try it i don't u won't Regret it!!!
ttylxman

Post by ttylxman »

On day 11 now of the recommended dose of 2 caps (150mg each) daily.

No changes until day 7 and then it felt like it had reduced odor by about 50%.

It's staying the same since and the taste is still there but it changed from putrid to something more like strong morning breath. Over all it seems more manageable.

Going to up the dose and see what happens.. Maybe combining it with zeolite will be even more effective?

Will post again when I know more.
ttylxman

Post by ttylxman »

Doubling dosage definitely helped, not by a whole lot but it's noticeable for sure.

Best time to take it is before bed, right in morning, lunch and before dinner.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Any updates on this?

I just happened to notice that someone called Findcure made a very interesting post in the my story section, about magnesium and how it helped to reduce/eliminate their BB. They went on to describe about the balance of calcium and magnesium in the body. It may sound crazy, but this person was also wondering whether there was any connection to the formation of tonsil stones (calcium). Could there really be a connection?
Findcure
Total Newbie

Post by Findcure »

Hello hallitosisux I am that person, lol.
I would just like to add what I've found amazing! I haven't been keeping up on my mag intake so much in the last week bcos I went to the doctor who convinced me I had acid reflux and put me on tablets for it. Anyway, I have gone back into the magnesium side of research and pls believe me It works!! If you have a mineral imbalance it DEFINITELY has an effect on your mouth. If you have a mineral deficiency like magnesium you are likely to have a enzyme one to (plz see my posts titled allergy and deficiencies). Anyway I today took some liquid chlorrophyll (main ingredient magnesium) with chelated molybdenum then later 2 magnesium supplements and I have the FRESHEST breath I have had since I was about 10!! The Chelated M says it's a mineral activator. I'm not sure if it's an enzyme exactly but I really believe it works. Go try some! I had been thinking id need to wait months for mag effects but I think with an activator like that maybe it works on same day!? I still think for permanent results it may be a full body rebalance and may go down the root of taking digestive enzymes but I just thought id update. Another thing about my mouth is it is soo much wetter, tongue pinker and looks really healthy all in 1 day! I duno how exactly but I really think a lot of ppls problems could be imbalances of minerals which somehow favour bad bacteria. Other little helpers I have found are green tea, fennel tea, bananas oh and I've just bought some magnesium oil which it says u can use as a rinse for your mouth!? Coincidence there selling it for your mouth? I think not! Imagain how much money these so call DRs would loose (therabreath,listerine ect) if we all figured out are perminant cure lies in a natural supplement easily available in our food and as supplement form! Try it and report back guys
Findcure
Total Newbie

Post by Findcure »

Omg!! Sorry to peck all ur heads but I've just tried the magnesium oil and sprayed it into my mouth and got a sudden burning feeling all over my tongue! I freaked a bit so read the bottle and it says it will tingle on skin that is magnesium deficient but don't worry once you improve it that will stop!! That's sooo weird bcos just before I sprayed some on my friends psoriasis (as it is supposed to improve skin conditions) and they said "what is that it stings!!" I tried it on my own hand and nothing! Could all these years really of been such a simple answer!?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hello! Glad you spotted my post. I don't usually read the my story posts, but by chance I spotted yours and remembered I'd stickied this thread about magnesium and what seemed like some very positive results for some, and I thought it was quite amazing what you said about tonsil stone formation possibly being connected in some way to calcium imbalance.

Congratulations on your results so far, and hope this miracle keeps working for you. No clue how it's helping you, but at the very least it's going to be a good insight into putting you on the right track to finding out what causes your BB. The real test will be if it is able to continue to work. The person who made this thread hasn't posted anything since June 2014, and that was quite a desperate sounding post about taking metronidazole - 6 months after last speaking about magnesium. I find it very disheartening how people just disappear like that without giving any more feedback, good or bad.

I think that magnesium has something to do with acid reflux medication and stomach/gastritis related stuff. So maybe your doctor is on the right track with that.

Whatever though, I really hope it can be this simple for you.

Please keep updating!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic