Your Email Address:

First Name:

What Helped My Dry Mouth?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Amro

Post by Amro »

terranpatriot wrote:been taking 200mg + of CoQ10 daily, it has no effect on breath. It's a heart enzyme.

for dry mouth, i use the biotene oral balance gel, which is ok at times, in combination with the biotene dry mouth pbf toothpaste (which isn't of too much help by itself), but lastly and most importantly, I use ACT Dry Mouth Lozenges, which have been the best for me. They are awesome, and have given me more relief than anything else in a long time. That being said, they are pretty expensive, at $5+ for 18 at the local CVS. I use about 2-3 a day. but they're worth it to me.

Since you hit the gym bud, how do you control dry mouth during traning ? I used to have traning partner, but no more !! Because after working out my breath smell the worst !! By the way if u take bcaa they will make your breath stink because it feed the Bactria in the mouth.. Look at my comment at "What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids" It is the last comment now I wrote some tips might help you with your chronic halitosis ,

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic