Your Email Address:

First Name:

My 15 years with halitosis...is this finally cure?!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
investigator
Total Newbie

My 15 years with halitosis...is this finally cure?!

Post by investigator »

Hello everybody...
my english is not so good but I will try the best I can to write you what I´ve been true. I am 28 years old and since elementary school I started to notice that I have BB every day. No gums or bombons (which is like oxygen to me) never helped. I don´t need to explain you what kind of life I´ve had, and still have, but I truly belive that the end of halotosis is near.

I read all forums that I colud find, and all articels, videos, everything about this disease. For me this is worst than cancer, cause my life quality is at 0. I have some very good friends which will do anything for me, but I fell embarrassingly every time I need to say something if they or any other person is to close. I feel that smell and while I breathe through the nose so public transport is nightmare for me, or cinema, or any place I need to be on more than few minutes . I can´t stand it anymore so last few days I spend most of my time resrching for the cure (if there is any).

Here is one article that I found and this morning I made the test no2
http://www.nationalcandidacenter.com/ca ... elf-exams/

and I have Candida Albicans. I am not sure that only that fungus is in my mouth and maybe body. I do not know can this kind of 24/7 smell from my mouth only be caused from Candida but I will try to cure it.
starting tomorrow I am on Candida deit (you can find it on internet) and besides that every morning and evening I will drink 1/2 teaspoon baking soda with 2 dcl of water. Apparently it kills the fungus.
and for mouthwashes I will use hydrogen 3% mixwd with water in same ration (only 2-3 times a week).

I will write if anything happens, my adwice for you guys is to take a test, maybe you have same problem as I and maybe this is solution. I would be happy if I reduce smell for at least half :) that is something too :D

[-o<

investigator
Total Newbie

Post by investigator »

nobody replays....
did anyone tryed this awith no sucsses or?
i would be gratefull if you guys give me some back thoughts..
ty
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

I have tried with no success, tried a lot of diets including candida diet although I found that the hardest of all so I prob only lasted 6 weeks at best.

Think Jimmi has been doing a almost clean vegie diet for years. Personally if I am gonna suffer every day, I want to eat and drink what I want within reason.
- - ------------ [ - i stink therefore i am - ] ------------ - -
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Tried with no success
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic