Your Email Address:

First Name:

Vitamin D 3

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
VICKSTER
Advanced

Vitamin D 3

Post by VICKSTER »

So I went to the doctor for my yearly physical and blood work. Vitamin D, was very, very low. Went on 2,000 mg a day of D/3 from trader Joe's.
On Monday I forgot if I took it and I took 2,000 mg more. Went to work, it was the freshest breath I had in years. Everyone was talking to me close up, no one was opening windows. Except I did not realize what I did... next day I just took 2,000. BB was back. So I thought about what I have changed and I ran and got the Vitamin D and took 3....breath was clear in 10 minutes.
You know I have been around this forum for ages, this was the best treatment and cheapest I have ever had. Still working 1 week later .Please if you try it report back so we can help others. Thanks

MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Vitamin D. Im not sure if im lacking it. Maybe I should get tested, but I definitely suffer fatigue and muscle aches. I might try some supplements. Apparently it takes a several days to build up in your body.
Bad Breath Oasis
Total Newbie

Post by Bad Breath Oasis »

You should also consider the amount of direct sunlight you get. Our body produces a lot of vitamin D3 (10,000 IU to 20,000 IU) from direct exposure to the sun's rays. Check out this article: http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellnes ... om-sun.htm

Also, congratulations on finding a relatively inexpensive treatment for your BB. =D>
VICKSTER
Advanced

Poop Doc

Post by VICKSTER »

For those members who suffer from constipation. I saw this program with Doug Kaufman. If you email Poop Doc .com they will send you 10 free pills of the product. So I did it, 2 days later I had 10 pills. It works, if you follow the directions. So , I just thought I would pass the word on. Free , is something we seldom hear. Do they advertise on our site ? I do not remember. Anyway for free what do you have to loose. :D
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

woh, i had missed this thread.

So your breath has been fresh since April 27th just by taking 4000 of D3 every day? Your bb hasn't come back at all? I'm assuming you mean 4000 IU, not mg, right?
Mangoes123

Re: Vitamin D 3

Post by Mangoes123 »

VICKSTER wrote:So I went to the doctor for my yearly physical and blood work. Vitamin D, was very, very low. Went on 2,000 mg a day of D/3 from trader Joe's.
On Monday I forgot if I took it and I took 2,000 mg more. Went to work, it was the freshest breath I had in years. Everyone was talking to me close up, no one was opening windows. Except I did not realize what I did... next day I just took 2,000. BB was back. So I thought about what I have changed and I ran and got the Vitamin D and took 3....breath was clear in 10 minutes.
You know I have been around this forum for ages, this was the best treatment and cheapest I have ever had. Still working 1 week later .Please if you try it report back so we can help others. Thanks
PLEASE READ!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~

I am as like all of you suffer from bb. I've been to the GP severeal times and this doc just put my hopes down when she said no cure.. for bb..

then i went to GP again but not for this concern but because i was losing my hair a LOT!

so i went and i had my blood tests, then i had incredibly low level of D3 in my blood as well was Iron!!

so, i think from reading your post WOW! it enlightened my mood.

i've been given 10,000 D3!!
and 305mg of Iron

hey vickstar please share and update on us!! i am willing to cure it asap and i feel isolated and no social activity :-({|=

please help everyone is looking at me like a girl with disorder

is what ur saying is 100% true?

does that mean vitamin defiency such as D3 and also iron contribute to hair loss as well as bad breath?

i've been having bad breath as SAME time as my hair loss has started WOW ....

so i think its true folks! find out if you hav also other problems and it could be interlinked
sorry for my bad english
jamesmcavoy

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hi there Mangoes123 ,

Are you indian ?
Bcoz i am indian and i get a vibe that u belong to india .
Reply .....
Mangoes123

Post by Mangoes123 »

jamesmcavoy wrote:Hi there Mangoes123 ,

Are you indian ?
Bcoz i am indian and i get a vibe that u belong to india .
Reply .....
Yeah i am

what's your problem how long you'v been here? :)
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

jamesmcavoy wrote: i get a vibe that u belong to india .
Reply .....
weirdo
Last edited by Archimonde on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mangoes123

Post by Mangoes123 »

lol i actually realised this... this guy i think he jus want to chat to indians lool
jamesmcavoy

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Mr. Archimonde ,

Let me remind you u were abt to be discarded from forum. bcoz of ur posts some time ago .

Everybody here knows that .
This person mango has come recently so he doesnt know anything .
About my those bullshit posts ,even i laugh at them .
But the way i have suggested to add to many users here from sydney ,ny and other contries ,they seriously have thanked me thr pms .
I think if you are that negative minded to have looked at my funny posts ,what can i say .
The user who was brilliant was thrown out of forum coz of u .
Stop picking at others .
U behave urself well , if u take a look at ur posts , u will realise that even u cant understand wht u said .
U know u try to be a perfectionist but u fail at it .
I am not saying u cant become it .

To mango ,
I think u have too many bb friends out there in ur state that u are in contact with .

I just asked if u r indian coz there is mango season here in india .
Yes i want tl talk to an indian here ,i want to meet smbody like they do in ny , uk .
I hav nevr found anybody her kn my entire life .the whts wrong in it .
Even if u live in my city , i wont be bothering here onwards .
I cud hav given an advise to u but i dont know u so how can i ?
Mr.archimonde ,
If u want to know my( idiot according to u ) progress ,
I am almost at peak .ALMOST !!!!!
i wonder nobody talks here like u ,a sweet arrogant language which cud stab smbodys heart .
How can i say such things to u , u are a genius !!!!!
Bye to both
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Mangoes123 wrote:
i've been given 10,000 D3!!
and 305mg of Iron
So you've been taking D3 everyday ?
Mangoes123

Post by Mangoes123 »

Wow okay..

urrmmm yes i've been taking them for two weeks. What about you. :)

i don't know if it will work in reducing bb as @Vickster has mentioned. :-k
Mangoes123

Post by Mangoes123 »

VICKSTER wrote:So I went to the doctor for my yearly physical and blood work. Vitamin D, was very, very low. Went on 2,000 mg a day of D/3 from trader Joe's.
PLEASE REPLY

:D
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Mangoes123 wrote:What about you. :)
I bought a bottle of Vit D today.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic