Your Email Address:

First Name:

Meeting new people with same issues.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jmb
Total Newbie

Meeting new people with same issues.

Post by jmb »

I am an attractive 28 year old woman who unfortunately has an halitosis issue. I have had poor self esteem since I noticed this problem in my early teens. I know I have halitosis because of friends or co workers letting me know. Sometimes I am so desperate to try new things or products, but nonthing seems to work, I Hope I can meet someone online who feels the same way I do. I am so tired of thinking about this issue especially when I am trying to find a new job and possibly start dating again.[/i]

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Please everyone who has halitosis can write about their problem here on this site.
If we stick together, we will find a cure sooner.
Ice
Advanced

hi!

Post by Ice »

well I would like to meet some people to...
BUT i'm from europe :lol:
anyway if anyone is interested.....oooooh yea and i'm cute :P
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am cute too :D

Are you a woman???

ANd welcome to our site
Ice
Advanced

hey!

Post by Ice »

I sent a post yesterday, and today I don't see it anymore?Did u remove it jimi?
:? bye :roll:
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

no of course not

did yu log in??

Please tell me if there is a problem with forum. It might be. But if you post something it is strange that I didn't see it. I would only delete the posts that would insult somebody. Adn that hasn't happened.
Ice
Advanced

hey!

Post by Ice »

well I'll just post again! :lol:
try toremember what I wrote....by the way I think I was looged in, not 100%, lets say 99,99% 8)
Firs sorry have to dissapoint you Im a male :o
Finnaly that interwiev, I'll send and email to doctof F., have ome questions...like this site, same as curezone!a lot of info here, Im making a site in my country, somewhere ineurope :lol: (not in english) because I want to know how many people here have similar problems, even if its a very small country I say few posts in some forums so I'm expecting something...
I think there must be something on dr. F. laser technology, but I'm not sure, don't we have tonsils for something?I mean if we have problems with livers, we don't just cut them out, because"it will cause some different problems, lets say with kidney" (i don't know I'm no doc :D )so why don't other have problems with bb?They have tonsils?! :? how many people were operated?350??? :shock: and they were all cured?? :o :D :P if it was true....brighter days are ahead :roll:
and were all people from Iran?Because don't get me wrong, If my grandmother has bb, she works on a farm she will think she has fresh breath just if she gets a candy in her mouth, and I live in a "big" city the standards here are different, people notice just slightly bad breath(mine is horrible!)u understand what I mean?
Well this is what I wanted to ask dr.,..any risks?side afects?
Thanx
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Hi

You can ask Dr. Yehuda here on this forum. He has his own category.

And also other who are interested in his theory can ask him questions.
lupins
Total Newbie

Post by lupins »

Hi, I just registered (with Jimi's help). I searched for a site like this and am pleased that I am able to post right away and ask for help. You have probably heard this before, but I am here because a friend has chronic bad breath. I have just met him and it seems as if we have the potential to become more closely involved, but I hesitate until this is resolved.
So... I have a few questions. I have only known him for a couple of weeks but am not sure what is the best way to tell him. Should I wait til we are face to face or by e-mail (with a link to here) to give him a chance to try something before we meet so he might feel more in control of the problem? It is a sensitive issue to bring up but I think he is not aware of it at all. Also, what would be the best remedy to suggest to him to try first?
Looking for suggestions and opinions..Thanks
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

let me answer that

he probably knows he has bad breath and he is trying to solve it somehow. I am not sure what to do but is it so hard to be with him because of his bad breath?

Please give us more information

how strong is his bb, what does it smells like, does he have it all the time

you could try to give him hydrogen peroxide and let he gargle with it, or try colloidal silver maybe, or some mouthwash

jimi
lupins
Total Newbie

Post by lupins »

He could know that his breath is bad, but I am betting that the adaptation effect is preventing him from realizing it. He is a very 'live-each-moment' type of person and it might not occur to him to check.
During the times I was in his company, his breath was at least a nine on a 1-10 scale with 10 being the worst.
I was not evaluating the type of odour at first, but one of the times there was a distinct napthalene (skatole) smellI that I could detect. All I can say here to describe it is - the usual bad breath smell taken to an extreme.
I was reading the rest of the site and there are very good articles and suggestions, so I may just e-mail him with a link to an article or two or do a cut-and-paste. We aren't getting together for a few days anyway, so he may appreciate a headstart in trying to diminish or eliminate the problem.
I think the hydrogen peroxide rinse might be a good start. I like the nutritional suggestions and want to try them myself. I have a very honest and forthright type of family (siblings) that would tell me if I had bad breath, so I don't think it is a problem for me, but hey, you never know....
lupins
Total Newbie

Post by lupins »

I just read your reply again and noticed the question about whether it is so hard to be with him with his bb.
Have to say that it is not hard at all to keep him company and I would not stop seeing him because of it. However, he deserves to be told as nicely and as gently as possible, which is why I wanted to ask about ways to 'break' the news before attempting it.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

bad breath

Post by Jimi Stein »

lupins wrote:I just read your reply again and noticed the question about whether it is so hard to be with him with his bb.
Have to say that it is not hard at all to keep him company and I would not stop seeing him because of it. However, he deserves to be told as nicely and as gently as possible, which is why I wanted to ask about ways to 'break' the news before attempting it.
Then I suggest to tell him like he has a bad breath sometimes, very minor, and tell him you wil be with him, that it doesn't bother you. It can be a great shock for him so try to be gentle. If youlook at his teeth and see that he has all his teeth fixed then the bad breath origin is not in the teeth.

You can start talking about bad breath and give him a hint, but not directly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic