Your Email Address:

First Name:

What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
feelitagain

Post by feelitagain »

did you go through with balloon sinuplasty whatdidido?

whatdidido
Junior
Post by whatdidido »

No i didn't!! I was just getting ready to go through with my tonsil/adenoid removal and turbinate reduction/septoplasty, but my ENT said we would explore that route after i healed if i didn't find any relief from the surgery. At this point though, I'm almost certain its coming from my stomach. I'll see what he says at my follow up appt. in December
Amro

Post by Amro »

FedUp wrote:had tonsilectomy first- no joy.

had a tornwaldt cyst removed- no joy.

had all 4 wisdom teeth removed - no joy.

had a 2nd tonsillectomy - quite a lot of tissue not taken out the first time- still no joy.

had an adenoidectomy and removal of 2 tornwaldt cysts- no joy.

but i can taste/smell the shit smell from right side behind nose. the only thing stopping me getting seen again is i have no clue what it could be but i know the area it's coming from. and it costs a lot of money to get seen and examined. but very soon. i really think 2016 will be my year (i really hope so).

and let me tell you when i can smell it, it's quite strong. my work colleagues must be very tolerant and polite but i do over hear people talking about a smell lurking around. is there any other sort of x rays beside a ct sinus scan that could x ray the nasal area? ct scans cost £800 or i could wait 3 months for a scan which i can't and don't want to.

Last hope, you may wanna try taking out tooth that have been root canaled, me personally had the chronic bad breath when I had a tooth root canaled and a crown put on, and got cured with tooth extracted !!!
found some info about root canal and bad breath
badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6415&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

do you have any tooth that are root canaled ?
nosecure1
Total Newbie
Re: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids

Post by nosecure1 »

Here are my symptoms for the past 8 years

- Sticky mucus at the back of nose (congestion)
- Dry throat
- Tongue coating
Last edited by nosecure1 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

ENT in Canada assured me in his broken English and rude tone that my tonsils were fine and he would not take them out, despite constant tonsil stones and sore throats. I didn't have the required 6 tonsillitis cases per year for him to feel justified in giving the surgery. That was the end of the matter and he made it clear not to waste his time further regarding my tonsils. GP took a casual look with the little microscope pen thing and said the same thing. No infection, all good, it's in my head, yadda yadda.

Well, it's a very, very good thing I didn't listen to them. I spent nearly $15k CAD out of pocket (OUCH) on a trip to see Dr. Larian, the same doctor that 9yearstocure had recommended. This man is probably the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. He listened to me, took a good hard look using his state of the art equipment, and said that both my tonsils and adenoids were very cryptic and slightly swollen, Afterwards, he agreed they should be taken out if they were giving me trouble. I then saw a Gastro who did a routine physical and was wondering why my tonsils hadn't been taken out. Yes, a gastro, someone with an entirely unrelated specialization, casually pointed out what was obvious to Larian and I, when a Canadian ENT and GP dismissed me as being healthy so they can rush in their next paych--, er, patient.

Oh boy. Right after I woke from surgery, Dr. Larian told me they were full of puss and bacteria, and were much, much worse than they initially appeared. He had to practically scrape every last bit of them off to remove the infection. He said they are completely smooth now. Turns out I didn't have 6 cases of tonsillitis a year to "qualify for surgery" because I had one long case that lasted years and years, and Canadian doctors failed to diagnose it even once. Which is exactly what my intuition was telling me. I knew our system was broken as hell, but this? The infection was so bad that I was told it could have entered my blood stream.. Imagine these 2-bit Canadian doctors trying to figure out why someone is septic when they can't even spot swollen tonsils. I honestly feel like I would have eventually died had I left it in the hands of the "doctors" back home.

If you think there's something wrong with your tonsils, and they don't visibly appear infected, then GET A SECOND OPINION. And a THIRD. I dealt with the taste and smell of dog shit in my mouth for over a decade because the Canadian system is garbage. I looked up reviews on my ENT back at home and he has 1/5 stars across the board.. "Rushes patients out door", "Very rude", etc. etc. I am still in disbelief. Did he get his medical license out of a box of cracker jacks? He doesn't have to provide good care because the system just shovels patients at him to misdiagnose, regardless of his performance. This is what happens when there is no competition, and no option of a second opinion. Had I waited another year and a half to see him again, or 6-12mo for surgery after THAT wait, I could have died or been seriously hospitalized before getting them taken out.

Now whether this cures me or not, I honestly don't know. I am just glad they're out because they couldn't have been doing me any favors.

I will definitely report back with how I'm doing as soon as the antibiotics can no longer be obscuring the results. Probably 1-2mo.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

So now you are living in Canada or the states....for sure he will operate on you, you paid hm 15000 usd for god sake.....

From my opinion, something smells around that 9 years of a cure....

But please lets wait for the final results...now the antibiotics are still probably decreasing the bad breath.....
After 1 week you will be able to tell....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
star
Total Newbie

Post by star »

If there is no taste in your mouth, does this mean your breath smells good?
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Jimi Stein wrote:So now you are living in Canada or the states....for sure he will operate on you, you paid hm 15000 usd for god sake.....

From my opinion, something smells around that 9 years of a cure....

But please lets wait for the final results...now the antibiotics are still probably decreasing the bad breath.....
After 1 week you will be able to tell....
I live in Canada, and the surgery was already performed while I was visiting the USA. My breath always improves from antibiotics, so it will be impossible to tell if I am cured or not until I'm no longer taking them. I'll report back once the drugs are completely out of my system and a month or two has passed. I doubt I'll be cured, but hopefully symptoms will have lessened now that there are less places for the bacteria to hide. My tonsils were always stinky and cryptic, so I'm glad to be rid of them either way.
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

star wrote:If there is no taste in your mouth, does this mean your breath smells good?
That depends. You do not need to have a bad taste to have bad breath. A lot of people can't taste or smell their own breath at all, despite it being awful. However, in my case, my bad breath has always been accompanied by a terrible taste. The worse the taste, the worse the reactions from others and the more I could smell myself. So in my case, if my bad taste has gone, then I would expect my breath to be better as well.
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

So how many people have and have not been cured by this method?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

@Attraction: aside from 9years, I believe the only person who claimed to have been cured after the tonsil and adenoid procedure was MindyB [apologies if this is wrong!]. However she was banned shortly after, soo not sure if it was even a permanent cure for her.

I was one of the many ppl who ended up having the procedure because of this post and unfortunately it did not make a difference in my case. Although, this could be because I did not have tonsil stones issues prior to this. In fact I think the procedure made things worse for my health, as I noticed a huge increase in the amount of cough related sicknesses/ random choking on saliva ever since :(
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

StillHoping wrote:@Attraction: aside from 9years, I believe the only person who claimed to have been cured after the tonsil and adenoid procedure was MindyB [apologies if this is wrong!]. However she was banned shortly after, soo not sure if it was even a permanent cure for her.

I was one of the many ppl who ended up having the procedure because of this post and unfortunately it did not make a difference in my case. Although, this could be because I did not have tonsil stones issues prior to this. In fact I think the procedure made things worse for my health, as I noticed a huge increase in the amount of cough related sicknesses/ random choking on saliva ever since :(
Thank you for the reply. Best regards with this going forward. I will say a recent discovery of mine - the TUNG brush - is working wonders. The first time using it my tongue felt "empty" and bad breath gone all day - and I have BAD BREATH. So I would recommend to try it out (if you haven't already)!
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

yes I did use the Tung brush for a while and it is a good tool. But for me, its not that necessary in terms of fighting BB - any toothbrush/ tongue cleaner can do the same thing if you push it as far back enough.
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Attraction wrote:So how many people have and have not been cured by this method?
I have had this procedure by that doctor because of this post, and not only I'm not cured my condition has in fact worsened; I've found it to be pretty much unmanageable now. Like Stillhoping wrote, I too have that random chocking on saliva (and fluid in general). Also, my mouth and throat are now always very dry. I notice a lot of post nasal drip. The taste in my mouth and back of throat is worse and I'm getting much more negative reactions from people.
I honestly wish I didn't have the procedure done.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so sad, you see that 9years was a marketer for a dentist, that was his profession, I think it was all a big scam, to get people to that doctor and both would share profits......seems like it......he discredited me....accused me of lying etc.....

now the truth came out, but that doc already pocketed 30000 usd or more??? Few of you went there....
on the other side we could use donations to promote website, to get more traffic and reach more people...

we need donations people, the site is stagnating right now around 1300 hits per day, we could have 10000 per day.....

I dont get it.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic