Your Email Address:

First Name:

oil pulling with ccount oil

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
forced2balone

oil pulling with ccount oil

Post by forced2balone »

It would be nice if could smell my breath and not have to wait for people reactions to the bad smell. Sometimes I forget that I have bb. It's so bad that I don't want to talk n public or eat at a restaurant. People always cough or get up and leave the area. So much for that
WhIle searching the Internet for a cure for yeast, I came across the subject of "oil pulling". The article stated that oil pulling with coconut oil can kill bacteria and reduce bad breath. Wow I couldn't wait to buy cocunut oil. I been using it for about a week and I think finally I found something to help me. I floss then oil pull for 20 minutes, rinse my mouth then brush my teeth and use a tongue scraper every morning. Now people dont seem to mind my morning breath. Had anyone else used cocunut oil to oil pull and have notice an improvement in their oral hygiene.

MissingLateral2

Post by MissingLateral2 »

yes Oil pulling has improved my oral hygiene. I have been doing since last one and half years and it has significantly reduced the reaction which I used to get before I started with oil-pulling. I am not using coconut oil though.
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

MissingLateral2 wrote:yes Oil pulling has improved my oral hygiene. I have been doing since last one and half years and it has significantly reduced the reaction which I used to get before I started with oil-pulling. I am not using coconut oil though.
do you have to do it first thing in the morning? I am going to oil pull in the future but having to set aside 20 minutes in the morning before work will be a nuisance
MissingLateral2

Post by MissingLateral2 »

somethinstinks wrote:
do you have to do it first thing in the morning? I am going to oil pull in the future but having to set aside 20 minutes in the morning before work will be a nuisance
Well I too thought initially that sparing 20 minutes will be a hassle. But it really isn't. You can always discipline yourself if this issue concerns you so much. But frankly you won't have to change anything. At least I didn't.

Yes it is the first thing that I do in the morning. As soon as my sleep is over, it get up and head for oil pulling. Then you can do all the routine chores ( read newspaper/watch TV/check mails ) 20 mins. After that follow up with your usual dental hygien, shower and you are ready for the day.
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

Thanks for the thread. I started last week, my life is pretty boring, so this routine lets me spend 20 mins without getting bored :) .I'm currently doing it before going to sleep, brushing & flossing my teeth after oil pulling.
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

happylife05 wrote:Thanks for the thread. I started last week, my life is pretty boring, so this routine lets me spend 20 mins without getting bored :) .I'm currently doing it before going to sleep, brushing & flossing my teeth after oil pulling.
keep us posted your experience with it!
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

I tried gargling with virgin coconut oil before, but I stopped because I didn't see any results. I just ingested it and I gargled with it too. Maybe if I swished it on my mouth for 20 mins then it would make a difference.
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

I just do it as it feels little better, i don't think it will cure bad breath. I like doing it though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic