Your Email Address:

First Name:

future holds nothing or something

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mak_123

future holds nothing or something

Post by mak_123 »

1. when will human chronic halitosis era end once and for all ??

2. does someone from all scientist around world work on our cure ?

3. can the latest technology be used in curing bad breath and how ??

4. what can we do as bad breath suffers ?

5. any idea how halitosis can be treated?

I will answer from my perspective:

1. 40 - 50 years maximum.

2. I don't have any info about this, but i can guess. If scientist work on the cure or device that can eliminate bad breath they will make it expensive. 2 view of this is scientist won't work on a cure or device cause they make billions of money on mouthwashes toothpastes etc..

3. I think yes but don't know how...

4. What we can do as a halitosis team ? Hmm...

first those who are from 15-23 years old please go to school and university. ( medicine or technology ). We are future generation that with our knowledge and strong will - will fight for cure.

those 25+ find a job. I know most of you are unemployed and don't have money. Those of you who can't find a job means you have more free time! This means you can go to libraries, science institutes and gather info!

I have a feeling that here people on the forum don't realize they ( we ) are in invidious situtation. You don't get it! NOONE CARES FOR OUR SITUATIUON! normal people have normal breath, why would they search for something they don't have to ??? AA??

5. This is my imaginery invention: small device puted on the chick, nowadays everything works on sensors so this device will work on sensors too. When we breath trough our mouth or nose the breath will imidiately be taken inside the device and all gases that are smell will be inserted into the device and the rest or the breath will be exhaled trough the device into the air. Than those gases at the end of the day should be emit in the air and voila you have normal breath. I know most of you will think this is silly but this is much likely possible. when compare to nowadays bionic arms that work as a normal arms and can fell or people who were blind now can see than this is nothing. It just need a bit of progression and action and we will enjoy life.

please answer all the questions :)

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Difficult to answer

15 years ago, I thought the cure would be found by now.

Yet we are literally no closer t a cure than we were 11 years ago. Same exact products, same exact natural remedies, same exact promises.

The cure is a looooooooong ways away.

Every single one of us will be dead before the cure comes about
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

thanatos wrote: 15 years ago, I thought the cure would be found by now.
Same.

It's unbelievable we're still on this forum after 9 years.

We might still be here in 10 years LOL.

What a joke our lives are.
LEKH
Total Newbie

Post by LEKH »

Archimonde wrote:
thanatos wrote: 15 years ago, I thought the cure would be found by now.
Same.

It's unbelievable we're still on this forum after 9 years.

We might still be here in 10 years LOL.

What a joke our lives are.
Ya....our life is gonna be a joke for others....Idnt knw how much i am hiding frm others.............
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic