Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fart smelling nose breath.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Amro

Post by Amro »

Get coloscoby before wasting money on the treatment ! and I bet you it is not the cause of your bad breath

Josh05
Total Newbie

Post by Josh05 »

Amro wrote:Get coloscoby before wasting money on the treatment ! and I bet you it is not the cause of your bad breath
Hi, I just realised that you were suffering from the same thing? I didn't see you had a post above mine. What do you mean get coloscoby? I'm not sure what that is. I'm almost certain that the smell is coming from my tonsils or the throat area and out through my nose. I can breath out through my mouth and not smell anything. As soon as I breath through my nose, that's when I get the bad smell. Especially when I flex my tonsils while breathing through my nose. What is your current situation like? Did you find a cure, or does it come and go from time to time? Any advice for me maybe. Thanks.
MissingLateral2

Post by MissingLateral2 »

I hope my post about tonsil stone removal video helps your my friend!

viewtopic.php?t=6322&highlight=
almostcured
Total Newbie
Re: Fart smelling nose breath.

Post by almostcured »

PLEASE READ! (solution below)

Im 15 years old and have been struggling with the same exact problem for about 3 years. For many of you, 3 years may seem like a relatively short time to have this problem but for a teenager it's absolute hell. Especially being trapped in a packed room full of non-forgiving teenagers for 6 hours a day.
I avoid people and stress immensely over this problem. The way I cover up is eating lettuce (or other light vegetables) every time I feel it's coming again.
By my username you can probably tell im ALMOST cured. Going to a GI in about a week. I finally worked up the courage to tell my mother about this problem and although she's not very open about the topic she took me to the doctor to fix this problem.
Amazingly, I have almost cured this on my own. I never went to a doctor for this. Alright enough about me... So here is what I did.
TAKE MANY PROBIOTICS..
I find culturelle to be the best probiotic (I take the chewables in orange flavor). Take these 3 times a day and there will be an improvement from stomach pains. They cause no harm whatsoever and they're over the counter. You can find them at basically any store (Walgreens, QFC, Fred Meyer, Amazon etc.).
VERY LIGHT DIET.
Look up the "FODMAP" diet and follow it veryy strictly. You mentioned you ate fruit. The sugars in fruit can actually make the symptoms WORSE so beware of that. No dairy, this makes the symptoms muchhh worse and eliminate gluten and sugars and grains. You should see at least a slight improvement over the course of 2 weeks. This minimized the farty/egg smell (almost) but not ENTIRELY

There are different reasons why this smell can emanate from our bodies. Most likely, bacteria in the stomach. May be H. Pylori and SIBO. IBS may be another factor.
Another condition it may be for you are tonsil stones since you say you can smell it coming from there.

Please see a good doctor about your condition, there's not many of us out there and I hope there's a cure. Keep in touch and hope this helps!

summer
Total Newbie

Re: josh

Post by summer »

mak_123 wrote:josh dud, this is also happening to me. You know, in situtation where you have to sit next to someone and your mouth breath stinks you will sit there quiet and everything will be alright. you are not stressed about someone senses you or get any weird reactions like putting hand on their chick. But unfortunatly from all who suffer from bad breath there are 2 groups: 1. people who have bad breath only in mouth and they are in better position than 2. people who have bad breath trough nose beside mouth. Well i am in the second category. I got rid off my tonsils palatine and lingual but no decreasing at all !@!. Last week i had viral infection got sick and gp perscribed me anti biotic called amoxicilin 500mg *3 per day. IT DID NOTHING TO DECREASE BAD BREATH. it gave me a metallic taste nothing more. I am so confused about this condition. There are lots of people here commenting anti biotcs cured them temporarly but for me it did nothing.

i suspect our problem (nasal + mouth ) is saliva or tongue or both!!.
please do some research on tongue and saliva! 1 thing you can do is to eliminate nasal area. You can do that by washing your hands and put your finger till you reach your adenoid. Then smell it if it stinks then you have there a problem if not then it's probably due to increased oral bacteria on your tongue. My only part of my mouth that stinks is my tongue and the part where the tongue is attaching to the throat when i swallow.
I do have the same problem but now i have found a supplement that lessen my bb. If you are interested kindly post your email here. Thanks
summer
Total Newbie

Re:

Post by summer »

sopo wrote:How can we actually detect bad smell from nose? Is there any method like lick test for bad breath...I never knew that bad smell can come ffrom nose until I saw some post s here.one night when I was lying in the bed suddenly I smelled something like shit, last night smelled something like rotten pumpkin. I think the smell was coming from my nose but I cannot confirm it as iI cannot smell it other times.
I do have bad breath from mouth and also have congestion in my nose cannot breathe through both nostrils, little bit of Pnd also.
I had ct scan of my sinuses it snowed I had deviated septum.
kindly post your email here and i wil tell you the supplement i used and my bb was gone
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic