Your Email Address:

First Name:

Systematic approach, i hope it helps you, how i was cured

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bear44

Post by Bear44 »

finallycured25yr wrote:n123

Bear44.
I am assuming that you still have your lingual tonsils. I have no comment if it is your gut other than trying high potency probiotics at high doses and try using chlorophyll tablets (I
Read below and lingual tonsils as the cause (they are lymphoid tissues and can smell - I would really look into it and consider getting it removed, if it was really from your stomach, I don’t understand why the smell would discriminate and only go to your tongue and not the rest of your mouth)
http://www.fauquierent.net/halitosis.htm
Yes, the Dr. only removed my palatine tonsils and adenoids. Is there any test to check the lingual tissue to see if it's enlarged, inflamed, or cryptic before doing surgery? I remember the ENT stuck a tube up my nose and was able to tell my adenoids were enlarged without me going under. I would want to make sure something is going on before going through surgery again. This is actually a little encouraging to me. Thanks.
Last edited by Bear44 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mak_123

Post by mak_123 »

bear44 don't bother with another operation. i did tonsilectomy on lingual too. no relief at all!!!! i have only adenoids the rest are out.... my ent checked them too but they are harmless he said. The only thing in my mouth that smells is tongue and the far back of my throat were the tongue is touching the throat when i swallow. i have it all my life.... do you know who is making research on this subject ? if no one works than this will take forever. i am 100% if U.S's president kid has this scientists will find cure in less than 1 hour.! it's usless this way. i can say : " We are not on a right path" something has to be done if we want life :'(
StinkBomb

Post by StinkBomb »

finallycured25yr

How long has it been since the Tonsillectomy?
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

There's just no way I could convince a doctor in Canada to remove the 3 types of tonsils. I can't imagine any doctor would do this in any "free healthcare" countries unless you can find a doctor who's already familiar with our condition.
finallycured25yr
Total Newbie

Post by finallycured25yr »

LIllyB, Stinkbomb:
3 months

Archimode:
Doctors are reasonable people, be polite, let them feel your pain and let them know what you are going through (and that you are not crazy, and this is not halotophobia), let them know that you understand the risks - and they will want to help you. If you act in an arrogant way or demanding way, you may not achieve your intended result. It think you will be fine - you have great doctors there.
sun123

Post by sun123 »

To finallycured25yr,

Did you get all 3 tonsils removed at the same time?

Can I get the name and address of the doctor who performed your surgery? Please

Thank You
HS

Post by HS »

Hi finallycured, thanks for sharing your successful story.

So to be clear, did you have an original tonsillectomy and it didn't improve the halitosis, then you went back and did the procedure again which included was "I ALSO HAD MY LINGUAL TONSILS AND ADENOIDS + THE REMENANTS OF THE PALENTINES. ".

was this for removing all the tonsilar tissure remaining?

I ask as I had a tonsillectomy and didn't see any improvements, but this might be of help.

One question, with the antibiotics, did you ever try the saliva test? (ie no smell on saliva), as it seems to have cured it while on triple therapy and around 70% on metronidazole.

Again, thanks and glad you found your cure!
sun123

Post by sun123 »

To mak_123

I think you should get your adenoids taken out, if you have already tried everything else, this could be your solution. I think out of all the operations adenoids is the easiest.
sun123

Post by sun123 »

To Finallycured25,

Are you still cured?

Thank You
sun123

Post by sun123 »

to Finallycured25,

Its been a long time since your last post are you still cured?

Cheers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic