Your Email Address:

First Name:

could my doctor have the simple cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fedup99
Total Newbie

could my doctor have the simple cure

Post by fedup99 »

I have been suffering for years iv had tonsilectomy the lot bit nothing happened. when I was in the hospital having the colonoscopy I got talking to a doctor. He said the bad breath is nothing to do with your teeth although its part of it. He says so are your fingernails as is your nose your small intestine your stomach and my scrotun. I was confused wdf? He explained we have a bacteria overgrowth in our small intestine he says its a sexualy transmitted disease linked to BV . He stated you mainly get it from oral sex although you can get it by kissing wiping your mouth with your hand infact if its on your hand it forms under your fingernails he said they are so minute. He said food can also pass it on sharing a bottle anything. Anyway he said it then lives in your gums in your nostrils , under fingernails in your gut and with men in your scrotum. He said in some cases you will get a fishy smell after sex. He said the cure is simple and can be solved in 3 weeks. He told me I need a good laxitive called movieprep he told me I needed to have a deep scrape and polish from the dentist first. He then said all I have to do is eat fruit and veg only. No sugar at all he said sugar in fruit is fine but nothing you buy that isnt fruit that has sugar. No cakes no chocalte no milk no bread no dairy. Nothing. He said tuna is fine. He said the bacteria thrives off sugar mo mater what food you eat or drink. He said no soft drinks mo nothing. Drink sparkling water. I did everything he said and boy did it work. 4 weeks later my breath was free, my partner french kissed me for the first time in 10 yrs of staying away from my lips. The f iet was hard very hard. All you can eat it fruit veg tuna and drink green tea and sparkling water. If you have anything else even a drop it will return.... I foolishly gambled and crossed over within a day it returned. Im back on day 4 and its gone again. In the last 4 weeks I have lost weight have much more energy, waking up fresh, and my blocked nose that I haf constantly on one side has gone I have deviated septum and thought this was reason one side would be blocked, its now clear... this is so wierd. Vitamin c is key... dont drink coke ever.

StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

hmm very interesting! But does this mean you have to stay on this diet forever?
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

i lived on meat only for 3 months. BB was worse.
fedup99
Total Newbie

Post by fedup99 »

Red meat is bad , tuna is fine , yes you have to stick to the diet , my doctor also prescribed me omezaprol. Serious this works somebody please just try it .... iv suffered for years and I mean years. I am now minty fresh
LillyB
Total Newbie

Post by LillyB »

Thanks for posting!

So do you have to stick to this diet forever in order to be cured?
StinkBomb

Post by StinkBomb »

Good for you. I am glad you have found some relief by changing your diet. Personally, I would consider this more of a patch than a cure. It's not normal to have to adhere to such an oppressive diet in order to maintain fresh breath.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hey!

Happy for you!

Did the doctor said something about brown rice and cereals?

Are those allowed?

Thanks
fedup99
Total Newbie

Post by fedup99 »

Rice is fine if no added sugar ceral a no no only shredded wheat , dry with no milk ! Add a sliced banana and fruit... its hard very hard ... if its not got sugar in its ok, if its no dairy its ok if its not soft drinks or alcohol its ok.... they will breed massivly with one grain of sugar
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

According to Murat Aydin, "any form of diet to cure bb is only superstition"... I don't think Murat will agree with you on the fact that your diet cured you.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

ijwbtrma wrote:According to Murat Aydin, "any form of diet to cure bb is only superstition"... I don't think Murat will agree with you on the fact that your diet cured you.

Murat is right. I speak from experience. I've tried every diet ever posted here. Raw food diet, zero-carb diet, vegan, no dairy, etc. Makes little to no difference.
Bear44

Post by Bear44 »

Archimonde wrote:
ijwbtrma wrote:According to Murat Aydin, "any form of diet to cure bb is only superstition"... I don't think Murat will agree with you on the fact that your diet cured you.

Murat is right. I speak from experience. I've tried every diet ever posted here. Raw food diet, zero-carb diet, vegan, no dairy, etc. Makes little to no difference.
Have you tried doing a raw milk fast? I'm just starting one to see how my body/breath reacts.

Here's an article on it:
http://trinaholden.com/the-milk-cure-introduction/

Or just Google raw milk fast

I haven't come across anything that says it treats bad breath, but I figure it's worth a shot since it supposedly cures a ton of other things. Raw milk also has a ton of live beneficial bacteria and enzymes which may have a favorable affect on my breath.

It's only day 1 for me, so we'll see how it affects my sinuses, congestion, and of course BB. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Bear44 wrote:
Archimonde wrote:

Have you tried doing a raw milk fast? I'm just starting one to see how my body/breath reacts.

Here's an article on it:
http://trinaholden.com/the-milk-cure-introduction/

Or just Google raw milk fast

I haven't come across anything that says it treats bad breath, but I figure it's worth a shot since it supposedly cures a ton of other things. Raw milk also has a ton of live beneficial bacteria and enzymes which may have a favorable affect on my breath.

It's only day 1 for me, so we'll see how it affects my sinuses, congestion, and of course BB. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
I'd appreciate if you keep us posted.
Bear44

Post by Bear44 »

I did it for two days but had to stop because the stores that sell it here haven't gotten any new shipments of raw milk and they're all out.

It made my breath a little worse whenever I drank it. I don't know if it was from the protein or lactose, but it temporarily made it worse after drinking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic