Your Email Address:

First Name:

Instant easy and cheap cure !!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Hal

Instant easy and cheap cure !!

Post by Hal »

You guys have to try this. I was wondering if it was safe to use diluted bleach as a mouth wash. I looked it up on Google and sure enough it is !!! The ratio of common bleach ( not concentrated ) is slightly less then 2 teaspoons of bleach to 8 ozs of water...gently stir and use it as mouth wash. It said you can do it twice a week. I just did it and I cannot believe how fresh my mouth feels !! Look it up and try it yourself it is truly incredible...I can't believe I never heard of it...it is even an ADA recomended treatment. Rinse/gargle for 30 seconds and dont rinse with water for 30 min. Thats it !!

I just wanted to add...after reading somemore I learned that bleach even cuts right through biofilm and in the study I read the subject were using it twice a day. I just dont understand why we didnt know about this sooner..the only reason I can think of is the fact no one can make money from it...btw I also read that you can add a couple drops to your sinus rinse..it is the ultimate bad breath KILLER.
Last edited by Hal on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you must be joking, bleach is toxic stuff....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
searching
Master
Post by searching »

See link here regarding diluted bleach as an oral rinse, i.e. sodium hypochlorite, from a periodontal practice in the U.S.A.
Last edited by searching on Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

but i guess it is used in dentisty a lot, each time i come from dentist, my mouth feel really fresh....
wow now we will start using bleach, we are so desperate....
searching
Master
Re: Instant easy and cheap cure !!

Post by searching »

Hal wrote:I was wondering if it was safe to use diluted bleach as a mouth wash. I looked it up on Google and sure enough it is. The ratio of common bleach ( not concentrated ) is slightly less then 2 teaspoons of bleach to 8 ozs of water...gently stir and use it as mouth wash. It said you can do it twice a week....it is even an ADA recommended treatment. Rinse/gargle for 30 seconds and don't rinse with water for 30 min. That's it.

Bleach even cuts right through biofilm.
You are correct. This works remarkably well. Cheap, fast, and very effective.

Thank you for posting this method.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

can you swallow it?
I dip my tungbrush in bleach, just a tiny bit, scrape my tongue and they rinse the mouth really good. Maybe we could leave the bleach inside the mouth a bit. I mean dentists do that all the time....and I never feel ill....
maybe we should use dentist grade bleach, which is probably safer than the bleach you find in regular shops
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hello Hal!

Good news,

Do you think you could share with us all the papers and info you found about this method?

Thank you,

ER
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Jimi, since you have been using bleach for quite sometime, have you noticed some improvements? I hope the change is instant after using it, based from my impression from the first post?
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

Wow, just tried it and the effect is pretty remarkable. I'll have to see if it works long-term but for now it's really astonishing. WOW.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you should put in in water pik to get all the germs under the gums.....
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

Unfortunately I don't think it works long-term. Soon as I ate something my breath went back to normal.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Pretty remarkable results here aswell, after one week of use.

Only one time per day, first thing in the morning.

As the day goes by, the effect is not as good as in the morning, but It's still better.

I will keep posting about long term effects.

I'm planning to try it for fifteen days, and then stop for a while, as I read that recomendation in an article.
Attraction
Advanced

Re:

Post by Attraction »

Virtuous Viking wrote:Unfortunately I don't think it works long-term. Soon as I ate something my breath went back to normal.
Same here. My tonsils are infected, swollen. I could only gargle for 5 seconds, but my tonsils actually shrank down to regular size.

However, after eating it goes back to normal.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Well, how did Gargling BLEACH go, emotional rescue? You were going to keep posting about it.
... If you're not dead, say anything.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

This shit doesn't do anything more than what a regular mouthwash would do.

Diluted bleach for mouthwash on regular basis is prohibited by dentists. It's abrasive to the tooth enamel and will burn the delicate issue around the throat area.
2015 thread. Obviously, shit doesn't work. It's just another cover up to temp mask the problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic