Your Email Address:

First Name:

Converting to Islam and sex with a virgin didn't cure me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Archimonde
Super Angel

Converting to Islam and sex with a virgin didn't cure me

Post by Archimonde »

Hey guys, I mentioned a few months ago I was looking into converting to Islam and having sex with a virgin to cure BB, I must report it doesn't work. It cost me $1200 to find a virgin willing to sell her virginity. What a waste of money. I made this thread to save you the trouble in case anyone was interested in that protocol.

There are many people in Africa who reports that having sex with a virgin can cure AIDs. I don't know if it's true but I can say with certainty, it doesn't work for BB. Sorry if I've offended anybody, I'm just sharing information to help other people.

Atrial
Advanced

Re: Converting to Islam and sex with a virgin didn't cure me

Post by Atrial »

Archimonde wrote:Hey guys, I mentioned a few months ago I was looking into converting to Islam and having sex with a virgin to cure BB, I must report it doesn't work. It cost me $1200 to find a virgin willing to sell her virginity. What a waste of money. I made this thread to save you the trouble in case anyone was interested in that protocol.

There are many people in Africa who reports that having sex with a virgin can cure AIDs. I don't know if it's true but I can say with certainty, it doesn't work for BB. Sorry if I've offended anybody, I'm just sharing information to help other people.

How do you know she was virgin and how can you even believe that cure
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Seriously bro???
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

#-o
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

wtf dude, this is the craziest shit ever......
the religion is the core of all evil stuff on this ****ing earth....

i say ***k the religion......
god damn....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Jimi Stein wrote:wtf dude, this is the craziest shit ever......

god damn....

Without religion you get jerry springer world.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

You must be joking, right?
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Atrial wrote:

god damn....

No. Without religion you get countries like Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Corpsebreath wrote:
Atrial wrote:

god damn....

Do you know the believes of every person of those countries
Also what you admire in those counties is due to economy not lack of religion.
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Atrial wrote:
Corpsebreath wrote:
Atrial wrote:
No. I'm talking about things like freedom of speech, women's rights and less violence and rape. Religion has no part in our culture here. We simply don't talk about it or think about it. Of course some do, but they are the minority.
NC29

Post by NC29 »

You're a bit early for April fools.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Corpsebreath wrote:
Atrial wrote:
Corpsebreath wrote: No. Without religion you get countries like Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
No. I'm talking about things like freedom of speech, women's rights and less violence and rape. Religion has no part in our culture here. We simply don't talk about it or think about it. Of course some do, but they are the minority.

Keep spreading stupid myths also scandinavian countries have really high domestic violence level ask any police also n korea is 100% religion free how come they are not your utopia. Those things you mentioned are by products of wealth take the wealth away see how much of it is left.
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Atrial wrote:
Corpsebreath wrote:
Atrial wrote: Do you know the believes of every person of those countries

Keep spreading stupid myths also scandinavian countries have really high domestic violence level ask any police also n korea is 100% religion free how come they are not your utopia. Those things you mentioned are by products of wealth take the wealth away see how much of it is left.
All over the world women are being violated. Where do you think they are more likely to report it? In countries where they are seen as second class citizens, or in countries where women are empowered? You are talking about reported domestic violence. They are more likely to report it here. It's a good thing. It's not just a by product of wealth. Many rich countries don't have that. Saudi Arabia is wealthier than Sweden. I'm not saying all religion free countries are good, or that religion is bad for a country. My point is that you can have a good country without it.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Corpsebreath wrote:
Atrial wrote:
Corpsebreath wrote: No. I'm talking about things like freedom of speech, women's rights and less violence and rape. Religion has no part in our culture here. We simply don't talk about it or think about it. Of course some do, but they are the minority.

All over the world women are being violated. Where do you think they are more likely to report it? In countries where they are seen as second class citizens, or in countries where women are empowered? You are talking about reported domestic violence. They are more likely to report it here. It's a good thing. It's not just a by product of wealth. Many rich countries don't have that. Saudi Arabia is wealthier than Sweden. I'm not saying all religion free countries are good, or that religion is bad for a country. My point is that you can have a good country without it.

What you don't understund is most muslim families are large every girl has few brothers if their sister is physically attcked by anyone they defend their sister despite your preconception they are actually well protected form any physical harm unlike those countries you mentioned who have to rely on police. Domestic abuse is 2nd or 3rd on reasons why police is called in those countries.

My other point is if your reduce the gdp of sweden 90% do you think it would have all the freedoms you mentioned?

Economy is what fuels those freedoms not lack of religion.
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Atrial wrote:
Corpsebreath wrote:
Atrial wrote:

What you don't understund is most muslim families are large every girl has few brothers if their sister is physically attcked by anyone they defend their sister despite your preconception they are actually well protected form any physical harm unlike those countries you mentioned who have to rely on police. Domestic abuse is 2nd or 3rd on reasons why police is called in those countries.

My other point is if your reduce the gdp of sweden 90% do you think it would have all the freedoms you mentioned?

Economy is what fuels those freedoms not lack of religion.
Yes, economy surely plays a part. But it's not just that. Many rich countries, and many that are richer than Sweden don't have it, so there has to be other factors at play as well. It's in our culture, and religionlessness is part of our culture here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic