Your Email Address:

First Name:

BB - Need a cure - Maybe adenoids and tonsils?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ttylxman2
Junior
Re: BB - Need a cure - Maybe adenoids and tonsils?

Post by ttylxman2 »

almostcured wrote:PLEASE READ! (solution below)

Im 15 years old and have been struggling with the same exact problem for about 3 years. For many of you, 3 years may seem like a relatively short time to have this problem but for a teenager it's absolute hell. Especially being trapped in a packed room full of non-forgiving teenagers for 6 hours a day.
I avoid people and stress immensely over this problem.
I feel for you. I have had the exact same problem since I was 12. Ended up dropping out of high school at 15 because I started getting panic attacks thinking that everyone in the room smelled me, even through my nose. Would turn beat red and sweat bullets until I had to run out of the classroom. I felt like everyone in school hated me because I smelled. Each day was filled with dread and crushing loneliness. I held my breath every time people were near me and nearly passed out a few times because of it. I felt like a total weirdo in their eyes. It fucked me up really badly to be honest, and I still suffer from severe social anxiety because of how my life has gone since then. Please hang in there and try to get this cured as soon as possible, and with all of your might.

Do not be afraid to tell your parents and fully elaborate on how much suffering you have to go through on a daily basis.
I didn't have the guts to tell my parents and things went very badly for me. They thought I dropped out because I was lazy. I had a feeling that if I told them, they'd tell me to suck it up and go to school. Ended up moving out at 16 and been completely alone ever since.. No friends, no relationships. I am in my mid 20's now.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

and how do you support yourself?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Jimi Stein wrote:and how do you support yourself?
Running online businesses as well as freelance programming and teaching programming (all online.) Ever since I was 12, I've spent almost all of my free time trying to make money online. I locked myself in my room every day after school knowing that with this problem, my life would be unimaginably horrible unless I took things into my own hands. I was rightfully terrified of how hard it is to cope. And I knew it'd cost money to fix my breath because doctors have never seen anything wrong with me and all the treatments online costed $$$. Smartmouth was my first purchase at 13, and my first disappointment. Thankfully by the time I was 16, I had learned so much doing both that I could already support myself, just barely. And with all the time I've had alone with nothing to do but work, I now do very well for myself. I'm actually developing a non-profit website that aggregates all of the cures and relief oriented treatments posted around the web into one place with a symptom to potential cure diagnosis tool and will be funding advertising for it out of my own pocket. I don't want anyone to suffer like I have. My entire youth is nearly gone and I haven't had a single moment spent with others where I felt comfortable. I don't even go to family dinners because I am paranoid my smell will ruin the entire experience for them. The thought of that just makes me want to cry. If I can help even one person through my efforts, it will be worth it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic