Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Robert20
Junior
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Robert20 »

blessedrich wrote:
guzler wrote:I just need the new nasal rinse , but I lost my sense of smell , i did it 2 hours ago is it going to come back
or im screwed ?
Yeah same thing happen to me. I lost my sense of smell for almost 1 day.
tell us if it comes back, sorry to hear that guys, get well

ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Robert20 wrote:
blessedrich wrote:
guzler wrote:I just need the new nasal rinse , but I lost my sense of smell , i did it 2 hours ago is it going to come back
or im screwed ?
Yeah same thing happen to me. I lost my sense of smell for almost 1 day.
tell us if it comes back, sorry to hear that guys, get well
@Robert20. How you doing Man? Everythings cool with ya? Did you defeat your bb, both nasal and tongue/mouth? Keep us updated, plz.
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

@ikageorgian

I don't get any reactions as far as I know when I use this method. My family though, keeps on telling me that I need to stop using the bleach because it's poison and I will lose the sense of taste and my voice. I don't want to listen to them because I feel normal, I feel like I can have a relationship without being stressed about my smell. Since this problem I am trying to be the cleanest guy and nice smelling guy so I guess this disease has it's advantages.. BUT, I have been in holiday with my family for a few days and I didn't get the bleach with me and it comes back the ****ing shit, my mouth felt like before and I was not feeling comfortable to talk, nobody said anything but I know the smell is there, it has to be, right? Last night I was sitting in the car next to my brother and he kept on sniffing loudly, I know a lot of you can relate but he didn't say anything, I still assume he kept on smelling.. well shit. I really hope this method won't affect our bodies, this disease is really worse than anything.. Good luck!
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Robert20 wrote:@ikageorgian

I don't get any reactions as far as I know when I use this method. My family though, keeps on telling me that I need to stop using the bleach because it's poison and I will lose the sense of taste and my voice. I don't want to listen to them because I feel normal, I feel like I can have a relationship without being stressed about my smell. Since this problem I am trying to be the cleanest guy and nice smelling guy so I guess this disease has it's advantages.. BUT, I have been in holiday with my family for a few days and I didn't get the bleach with me and it comes back the ****ing shit, my mouth felt like before and I was not feeling comfortable to talk, nobody said anything but I know the smell is there, it has to be, right? Last night I was sitting in the car next to my brother and he kept on sniffing loudly, I know a lot of you can relate but he didn't say anything, I still assume he kept on smelling.. well shit. I really hope this method won't affect our bodies, this disease is really worse than anything.. Good luck!
Yes Man, we have to choose between dangerous risk hazards to overall health or horrible, humiliating, devastating, life loosing curse. It's up to you guys, I've chosen the first. God bless You. Good luck. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Juana
Total Newbie

Post by Juana »

So I just tried the bleach rinse for past week. I can't beleive that it actually works. On a scale of 1 to 10. 10 as being the worst, It brought it down to a 2. The effect last longer than any mouth rinse I've ever used.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

I'm Gald this has worked for many of you. So I went on vacation to Dallas Texas this past week it was so great. I went to a wedding there were people talking in my face no type of reaction regular conversation. I went to my cousins house here's back story of my bb my cousin I'll call Lisa has always known about my bb ugh she would even get around me and talk about other people that have bb so annoying she even made comments about my breath one day she was doing my hair I kept putting my head down so she couldn't smell me she said ugh keep your head up I know your breath stink. I was so embarrassed I was 12 or 13 at that time fast forward to This past week I went to see her I can literally tell she couldn't believe that it was gone she literally got up in my face on purpose at some points to see if she can smell it lmaoooooooooo as if I didn't notice it. We rode in the car now usually I would put my window down I didn't even consider it and you can tell she was very surprised. My life is changed.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Cureplzz wrote:I'm Gald this has worked for many of you. So I went on vacation to Dallas Texas this past week it was so great. I went to a wedding there were people talking in my face no type of reaction regular conversation. I went to my cousins house here's back story of my bb my cousin I'll call Lisa has always known about my bb ugh she would even get around me and talk about other people that have bb so annoying she even made comments about my breath one day she was doing my hair I kept putting my head down so she couldn't smell me she said ugh keep your head up I know your breath stink. I was so embarrassed I was 12 or 13 at that time fast forward to This past week I went to see her I can literally tell she couldn't believe that it was gone she literally got up in my face on purpose at some points to see if she can smell it lmaoooooooooo as if I didn't notice it. We rode in the car now usually I would put my window down I didn't even consider it and you can tell she was very surprised. My life is changed.
Great, good to hear, you are happy and nice. Good luck.
Doomday
Total Newbie

Post by Doomday »

What product are u guys using?
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Doomday wrote:What product are u guys using?
Read carefully users "searching" "ikageorgian" and "Cureplzz" posts of this topic man and will understand.
Sodiumhypochlorite diluted with water.
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

Doomday wrote:What product are u guys using?
There's different products in every country, in my country is called "Ace" in America and a few other countries "Clorox"... so basically you gotta look for bleach :D
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Hello all, I started swishing and gargling this morning. How long do you do that? I was a little scared gargling.
Can I repeat this in the afternoon or is it too much?
1 used 1 tsp and 120 ml water

Thanks guys
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

I have one more question. I have a nasal irrigator. Can I use the same mix for this?
Thanks
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Summerside wrote:I have one more question. I have a nasal irrigator. Can I use the same mix for this?
Thanks
@summerside I do it 2 or 3 times a day, swishing and gargling, depends how much dairy and sweets I eat. Also am doing nasal rinses.
1 minute at a time.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:I have one more question. I have a nasal irrigator. Can I use the same mix for this?
Thanks
@summerside I do it 2 or 3 times a day, swishing and gargling, depends how much dairy and sweets I eat. Also am doing nasal rinses.
1 minute at a time.
Thanks for your quick reply. I eat no sweets anymore but will repeat in the afternoon.

When its story time tonight will know if I still smell. My son is very honest about my breath.
My naturopath said my breath is not offensive (whatever that means...)

I hate asking even my husband. It is so embarrassing.

I will keep you updated.

What is your ratio for the nasal rinse?

I use 1 tsp of 120 ml water. It is a clorox 6 percent
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

I have a question to all of you. How do you handle work or job interviews?
I am not a room filler but it is bad enough. Thank good I work at home right now, dont have to take the bus etc.

I was always somehow able to avoid speaking to people too close.

How do you do that?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic