Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Robert20
Junior
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Robert20 »

georgian can you please also tell me how i do the nasal flush? step by step? and i flush with the bleach solution right?

ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Robert20 wrote:georgian can you please also tell me how i do the nasal flush? step by step? and i flush with the bleach solution right?
Dear Rob, I have ordinary Xylometazoline plastic bottle with pump. 20 ml. It's solution for nose called "SNUP" I've disassambeled the bottle and emptied it. Poured the sodiumhypochlorite solution 1 part to 20 pars of tap water and assembled it back. Than I pump the solution 4-5 times consecutively first in one nostril and snort it same time, after in another one. Until solution goes through to mouth, than I spit it out.

Good luck buddy.
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

Thank you once again!
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Robert20 wrote:Thank you once again!
You're welcome. God bless you and Good luck. [-o< [-o< [-o<

P.S. Avoid sweets, dairy, ice-cream, alcohol, while on trial. After you will check it out, how and why to eat those food. Our organisms very, you know it.
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Hi. I really want to try the bleach solution but I'm very concerned about the long term effects in the gum and tongue tissue, and the sinuses, throat and lungs. I'm sure excited for you guys that are getting relief and enjoying being normal. I know that many of us will go any length to have some normalcy in our lives. Are there any studies done that you can point me to? I know dentists use it but the exposure is so infrequent. I am currently under a treatment that is expiring me to heavy duty chemicals but I justify it in my head because it's only 4 treatments and then as needed. I had to try it because i was desperate . I just finished treatment 3 and the relief was very temporary and it has made my tongue very tingly and grey. . I'm So tired of all of this. My head is spinning with all the products and machines and treatments... Help
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Just ate corn chips breath smells great
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

Gingin wrote:Hi. I really want to try the bleach solution but I'm very concerned about the long term effects in the gum and tongue tissue, and the sinuses, throat and lungs. I'm sure excited for you guys that are getting relief and enjoying being normal. I know that many of us will go any length to have some normalcy in our lives. Are there any studies done that you can point me to? I know dentists use it but the exposure is so infrequent. I am currently under a treatment that is expiring me to heavy duty chemicals but I justify it in my head because it's only 4 treatments and then as needed. I had to try it because i was desperate . I just finished treatment 3 and the relief was very temporary and it has made my tongue very tingly and grey. . I'm So tired of all of this. My head is spinning with all the products and machines and treatments... Help
I mean the user searching has been using it for almost a year and got no side effects, so It should and I hope it's fine.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Robert20 wrote:
Gingin wrote:Hi. I really want to try the bleach solution but I'm very concerned about the long term effects in the gum and tongue tissue, and the sinuses, throat and lungs. I'm sure excited for you guys that are getting relief and enjoying being normal. I know that many of us will go any length to have some normalcy in our lives. Are there any studies done that you can point me to? I know dentists use it but the exposure is so infrequent. I am currently under a treatment that is expiring me to heavy duty chemicals but I justify it in my head because it's only 4 treatments and then as needed. I had to try it because i was desperate . I just finished treatment 3 and the relief was very temporary and it has made my tongue very tingly and grey. . I'm So tired of all of this. My head is spinning with all the products and machines and treatments... Help
I mean the user searching has been using it for almost a year and got no side effects, so It should and I hope it's fine.
Mr. Robert 2o, any update?
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

I've been using it for a while, only once a day, didn't try the nasal yet but there's no bad breath throughrout the day
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I always thought bleach was harmful, but it is not, it does not cause allergy, it is not carcinogenic....etc....
Sodium hypochlorite does not evoke allergic reactions, is not carcinogenic, is not mutagenic and has a century long safety record. It has been used since 1732 to treat wounds, is used in hospitals, animal facilities, and in the human drinking water supply for a century.

Sodium hypochlorite has been used in dentistry for more than a century. The ADA has designated dilute sodium hypochlorite solution as a “mild antiseptic mouthrinse” and has no contraindications.

The dilution of regular Clorox bleach (no scents, perfumes added, and not concentrated) is made by adding a little less than 2 teaspoons of bleach to 1 cup (8ozs) of drinking water. Mix gently and swish a mouthful of the mixture for 30 seconds. Spit out the extra and avoid rinsing with water for 30 minutes. This mouthrinse is used 2 times a week.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

BUT use ONE TEASPOON of bleach with 4 ounces of water.......

That is not 10 %, it is much much less......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Take Chlorine bleach, doesn't matter which brand, main thing is the sole ingredient must be Sodiumhypochlorite. take ordinary syringe pour 10ml of liquid bleach in to the plastic bottle and mix it with 200 ml. tap water, shake it, and you'll get the single mouthwash that kills the VSC bacterias on tongue, far back of tongue,mouth and throat. When you perform the sinus flush it will eliminate those bacterias in sinus and frontal cavities.

I want everyone to be bb free, God knows. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Thank you all for the reassuraning messages and for the recipe. I will try it out.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Gingin wrote:Thank you all for the reassuraning messages and for the recipe. I will try it out.
My advice is to be very careful. You may not experience no side effects but that doesn't mean you're not causing harm to your body. Until you see a credible study that provides evidence that it is safe to do the bleach solution longterm then personally I wouldnt continue to do it.
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

Life_Goes_On wrote:
Gingin wrote:Thank you all for the reassuraning messages and for the recipe. I will try it out.
My advice is to be very careful. You may not experience no side effects but that doesn't mean you're not causing harm to your body. Until you see a credible study that provides evidence that it is safe to do the bleach solution longterm then personally I wouldnt continue to do it.
And be embarassed and stressed the whole day? No thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic