Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Life_Goes_On
Advanced
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Robert20 wrote: And be embarassed and stressed the whole day? No thank you.
I'm not here to try and convince you to stop. I understand how important it is for you to want to live a normal life but when you promote something that is potentially dangerous with no proven studies then you're putting other people in a position to potentially hurt themselves when they came to this website looking for help.

searching
Master

Post by searching »

Life_Goes_On wrote:
My advice is to be very careful. You may not experience side effects but that doesn't mean you're not causing harm to your body. Until you see a credible study that provides evidence that it is safe to do the bleach solution longterm then personally I wouldnt continue to do it.
Please see this article https://dentists.usc.edu/files/2015/01/ ... -rinse.pdf that appeared in 2015 published in the Journal of Periodontal Research. It describes the method and benefits of using chlorine bleach, diluted with water, i.e. sodium hypochlorite oral rinse, as mouthwash, over the long-term.

It was written by Dr. Jorgan Slots, D.D.S http://profiles.sc-ctsi.org/jorgen.slots a Professor of Dentistry at the University of Southern California, U.S.A.

Periodontal Associates of Memphis, TN, U.S.A. instructs dental patients to treat periodontal conditions by rinsing orally with chlorine bleach solution, diluted with water, according to the procedure seen here: http://www.periomem.com/files/2016/04/U ... 2013_4.pdf.

These references were cited earlier, on Page 1, of this thread.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Life_Goes_On wrote:
Gingin wrote:Thank you all for the reassuraning messages and for the recipe. I will try it out.
My advice is to be very careful. You may not experience no side effects but that doesn't mean you're not causing harm to your body. Until you see a credible study that provides evidence that it is safe to do the bleach solution longterm then personally I wouldnt continue to do it.

There are actually several different articles aBout the use of bleach this is one http://www.wellnessdentalcare.com/973/i ... inse-safe/ what
I don't get is people saying they have literally tried everything to cure this Beast there is one very effective treatment that so many people have found effective have reported day-by-day week-by-week even yearly on the great effectiveness of this solution please stop whining about having shit breath when there is clearly a solution that will work for you and you refuse to try that's perfectly fine just don't try to make those of us that are using this solution feel as if we're crazy
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

searching wrote: Please see this article https://dentists.usc.edu/files/2015/01/ ... -rinse.pdf that appeared in 2015 published in the Journal of Periodontal Research. It describes the method and benefits of using chlorine bleach, diluted with water, i.e. sodium hypochlorite oral rinse, as mouthwash, over the long-term.

It was written by Dr. Jorgan Slots, D.D.S http://profiles.sc-ctsi.org/jorgen.slots a Professor of Dentistry at the University of Southern California, U.S.A.

This reference was cited earlier, on Page 1, of this thread.
So where in this study does it say its safe to use bleach longterm without causing harm to the users health? What follow ups with the patients have they done after the study to see of any abnormalities with each individual's health. The study doesnt even declare clorox rinse as a safe method for the patients involved. In fact, 18 of 30 patients dropped out after the first trial, and according to the studies questionnaire 13 of the patients complained of a long lasting bad taste in their mouth.

Also, from my understanding this study conducted has nothing to do with using bleach as the solution for masking bad breath. I'm not sure why you chose to use that study, it proves no point in the concern I presented.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Gingin wrote:
There are actually several different articles aBout the use of bleach this is one http://www.wellnessdentalcare.com/973/i ... inse-safe/ what
I don't get is people saying they have literally tried everything to cure this Beast there is one very effective treatment that so many people have found effective have reported day-by-day week-by-week even yearly on the great effectiveness of this solution please stop whining about having shit breath when there is clearly a solution that will work for you and you refuse to try that's perfectly fine just don't try to make those of us that are using this solution feel as if we're crazy
Ok so the doctor declared its safe to use clorox as a rinse but he gives no factual evidence that it is safe to use in an oral manner long term. That alone doesnt declare Clorox Bleach is safe for the consumer to go buy at any store as an oral rinse.

Dr. Lawrence in that article said, "Sodium hypochlorite does not evoke allergic reactions, is not carcinogenic, is not mutagenic and has a century long safety record. It has been used since 1732 to treat wounds, is used in hospitals, animal facilities, and in the human drinking water supply for a century."

Dr. Lawrece then went on to say, "This additional home care technique will help fight gum disease, can reduce tooth sensitivities and alkalizes the mouth."

Nowhere in that statement proves it is safe to use clorox rinse on a daily basis. That doctor doesnt even recommend you use Clorox to mask bad breath. I see that he noted that it has been used in human water supply but exactly how much per liter/gallon of water? Or exactly how was it used? A study needs to be conducted, anybody with a doctor title can say something is safe but that doesnt prove what they say is true.

This reminds me of when cigarettes first came out and how so many health professionals declared it was safe to use initially until actual studies were conducted after people were catching cancer and dying rapidly.
Last edited by Life_Goes_On on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

I believe this is a article about the same study SEARCHING posted that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.
thanatos
God

Post by thanatos »

Swimmers get it in their mouths and swallow some every day.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

thanatos wrote:Swimmers get it in their mouths and swallow some every day.
Yeah and because of that some swimmers may get chlorine poisoning because of the increased levels of available chlorine(AC) compared to the AC in Sodium Hypochlorite. Furthermore, how many swimmers had a study conducted on themselves that analyzes their health in the longterm from getting chlorine in their mouths everyday? Even if they were to damage something in their body from having chlorine in their mouth, they wouldnt even know it if there's no study conducted.

Look I'm not saying Clorox bleach is safe to use in the longterm and im not saying its not safe to use in the longterm, however, until there is a study proven that Clorox bleach is safe to use in the longterm as an oral rinse then I'm not going to support the promotion of using Clorox bleach as a mouth rinse on this website.

If you want to take the risk then by all means go ahead but dont put other people in that same position especially when people like SEARCHING, Cureplz, Robert20 and IKAGeorgian are telling people its ok to use Clorox bleach as a oral rinse with no factual proof. You people are so desperate you dont even care about your own personal health nor do you care about the next person's health.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Life_Goes_On wrote:
Yeah and because of that some swimmers may get chlorine poisoning because of the increased levels of available chlorine(AC) compared to the AC in Sodium Hypochlorite. Furthermore, how many swimmers had a study conducted on themselves that analyzes their health in the longterm from getting chlorine in their mouths everyday? Even if they were to damage something in their body from having chlorine in their mouth, they wouldnt even know it if there's no study conducted.

Look I'm not saying Clorox bleach is safe to use in the longterm and im not saying its not safe to use in the longterm, however, until there is a study proven that Clorox bleach is safe to use in the longterm as an oral rinse then I'm not going to support the promotion of using Clorox bleach as a mouth rinse on this website.

If you want to take the risk then by all means go ahead but dont put other people in that same position especially when people like SEARCHING, Cureplz, Robert20 and IKAGeorgian are telling people its ok to use Clorox bleach as a oral rinse with no factual proof. You people are so desperate you dont even care about your own personal health nor do you care about the next person's health.
WHAT ABOUT OUR MENTAL HEALTH some of us have actually thought about s*****e WE'RE NOT BEGGING U TO TRY SHIT do as you please leave us alone.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Life_Goes_On wrote:
eah and because of that some swimmers may get chlorine poisoning because of the increased levels of available chlorine(AC) compared to the AC in Sodium Hypochlorite. Furthermore, how many swimmers had a study conducted on themselves that analyzes their health in the longterm from getting chlorine in their mouths everyday? Even if they were to damage something in their body from having chlorine in their mouth, they wouldnt even know it if there's no study conducted. Look I'm not saying Clorox bleach is safe to use in the longterm and im not saying its not safe to use in the longterm, however, until there is a study proven that Clorox bleach is safe to use in the longterm as an oral rinse then I'm not going to support the promotion of using Clorox bleach as a mouth rinse on this website.

@ Life_Goes_On. I don't understand what are You trying to prove here ha, buddy, what the F...... is with you MAN, sooo many people are posting on this forum,tnat this is a F..... ONLY, SINGLE remedy for this LETHAL CURSE halitosis, that's why many call it LETHAL, instead of bleach side effects go search and take a look at F..... statistics, how many male and female of different age range, commit s*****e in despair. It.s 15-th day I'm using it and have fresh disinfected breath, even can smell some of my friends minor abnormalities in their breath. You are talking about swimmers alleged poisoning from chlorine, I'm F...... swimmer and water polo player, we used to train in the pool, some times 6-8 hours, a day, almost 17 years, have accidentally swallowed shit loads of water and you are telling me here, about chlorine poisoning. I'm 50 now and in perfect health, except I'm chronic halitosis bearer.

In recent post to (Golbahar) you wrote: " Also, I've tried bleach, it didnt work for me and I would not recommend it even if it did work because of the long-term health hazards. Bleach may help you but if you plan on trying it, before you do understand the health risk even if you don't feel any side effects initially."

So, I feel for you man, probably you have type 4 halitosis, Chlorine bleach didn't help you, so leave us alone please, who's remedy is Bleach. Instead, you must be happy, that we have found treatment at least, not a cure. God bless You, in finding your own cure. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

ikageorgian wrote: @ Life_Goes_On. I don't understand what are You trying to prove here ha, buddy, what the F...... is with you MAN, sooo many people are posting on this forum,tnat this is a F..... ONLY, SINGLE remedy for this LETHAL CURSE halitosis, that's why many call it LETHAL, instead of bleach side effects go search and take a look at F..... statistics, how many male and female of different age range, commit s*****e in despair. It.s 15-th day I'm using it and have fresh disinfected breath, even can smell some of my friends minor abnormalities in their breath. You are talking about swimmers alleged poisoning from chlorine, I'm F...... swimmer and water polo player, we used to train in the pool, some times 6-8 hours, a day, almost 17 years, have accidentally swallowed shit loads of water and you are telling me here, about chlorine poisoning. I'm 50 now and in perfect health, except I'm chronic halitosis bearer.

In recent post to (Golbahar) you wrote: " Also, I've tried bleach, it didnt work for me and I would not recommend it even if it did work because of the long-term health hazards. Bleach may help you but if you plan on trying it, before you do understand the health risk even if you don't feel any side effects initially."

So, I feel for you man, probably you have type 4 halitosis, Chlorine bleach didn't help you, so leave us alone please, who's remedy is Bleach. Instead, you must be happy, that we have found treatment at least, not a cure. God bless You, in finding your own cure. [-o< [-o< [-o<
I have tried the bleach solution and it didnt work for me. UNDERSTAND that I never once said that people should not try the bleach solution to see if it will mask their bad breath. So lets stop trying to create an argument that doesnt exist. As I've said many times before I didnt come to this post to stop you all from using the bleach solution, I came here to warn other members of the potential dangers of the "longterm" use of clorox bleach. I didnt even want to argue about the matter until SEARCHING and Cureplz called me out with their phony studies so I had to put them in their place. So stop telling me to leave you alone. Im not trying to help you, you cant even help yourself. Im trying to help the other members who're being suckered into your unproven method.

Look up every comment I made on this website. Im here to genuinely help people and I want to find the cure not just for myself but for the next person as well. So when I see someone like you promoting a lie on this website like its some miracle sent from God for people with bad breath when really it could potentially be posion then Im going to call your bullshit. If you dont like me warning people of the potential longterm dangers of clorox bleach then finance your own study and show factual proof that it is safe to use clorox bleach on a daily basis for longterm use and i'll glady go away.

Quite frankly I dont care what you use to be but if another human gets chlorine poisoning then there are potential dangers in it. Are you trying to tell me even casual swimmers dont get chlorine poisoning? Just because you never got it doesnt mean someone else cant get it. It seems to me that everything you say is based on emotion, backed up with no factual proof, its as if you know you're wrong but you're afraid to admit to it.

And since we're going back to what I previously said, lets go back to what you previously said. When the new user Gingin was asking is it safe to use Clorox bleach for longterm use, you answered the questiom by saying, "I mean the user searching has been using it for almost a year and got no side effects, so It should and I hope it's fine." You sound ignorant, you think because one person who tried a product doesnt recieve any side effects that automatically makes it safe to promote longterm use for the entire public? You do know that some of the deadliest diseases in the world can potentially carry no side effects? Now GinGin is going to use the bleach solution possibly for longterm use and there could be a possibility that he/she could hurt themselves doing so. If that was the case, how could you live with yourself knowing you're the reason why Gingin's health declines overtime? Oh thats right you dont care but I do.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Life_Goes_On wrote:
ikageorgian wrote: @ Life_Goes_On. I don't understand what are You trying to prove here ha, buddy, what the F...... is with you MAN, sooo many people are posting on this forum,tnat this is a F..... ONLY, SINGLE remedy for this LETHAL CURSE halitosis, that's why many call it LETHAL, instead of bleach side effects go search and take a look at F..... statistics, how many male and female of different age range, commit s*****e in despair. It.s 15-th day I'm using it and have fresh disinfected breath, even can smell some of my friends minor abnormalities in their breath. You are talking about swimmers alleged poisoning from chlorine, I'm F...... swimmer and water polo player, we used to train in the pool, some times 6-8 hours, a day, almost 17 years, have accidentally swallowed shit loads of water and you are telling me here, about chlorine poisoning. I'm 50 now and in perfect health, except I'm chronic halitosis bearer.

I have tried the bleach solution and it didnt work for me. UNDERSTAND that I never once said that people should not try the bleach solution to see if it will mask their bad breath. So lets stop trying to create an argument that doesnt exist. As I've said many times before I didnt come to this post to stop you all from using the bleach solution, I came here to warn other members of the potential dangers of the "longterm" use of clorox bleach. I didnt even want to argue about the matter until SEARCHING and Cureplz called me out with their phony studies so I had to put them in their place. So stop telling me to leave you alone. Im not trying to help you, you cant even help yourself. Im trying to help the other members who're being suckered into your unproven method.

Look up every comment I made on this website. Im here to genuinely help people and I want to find the cure not just for myself but for the next person as well. So when I see someone like you promoting a lie on this website like its some miracle sent from God for people with bad breath when really it could potentially be posion then Im going to call your bullshit. If you dont like me warning people of the potential longterm dangers of clorox bleach then finance your own study and show factual proof that it is safe to use clorox bleach on a daily basis for longterm use and i'll glady go away.

Quite frankly I dont care what you use to be but if another human gets chlorine poisoning then there are potential dangers in it. Are you trying to tell me even casual swimmers dont get chlorine poisoning? Just because you never got it doesnt mean someone else cant get it. It seems to me that everything you say is based on emotion, backed up with no factual proof, its as if you know you're wrong but you're afraid to admit to it.

And since we're going back to what I previously said, lets go back to what you previously said. When the new user Gingin was asking is it safe to use Clorox bleach for longterm use, you answered the questiom by saying, "I mean the user searching has been using it for almost a year and got no side effects, so It should and I hope it's fine." You sound ignorant, you think because one person who tried a product doesnt recieve any side effects that automatically makes it safe to promote longterm use for the entire public? You do know that some of the deadliest diseases in the world can potentially carry no side effects? Now GinGin is going to use the bleach solution possibly for longterm use and there could be a possibility that he/she could hurt themselves doing so. If that was the case, how could you live with yourself knowing you're the reason why Gingin's health declines overtime? Oh thats right you dont care but I do.
Life goes on It seems like your jealous that bleach didn't help you. How can you warn someone when you TRIED IT YOURSELF now all of a sudden your so against it because it DIDN'T work for you. I've wanted to kill myself because of this ****ing curse so if I ***k myself over myself by doing this solution oh well how about YOU found some The factual information on it that is bad for long term use and we'll go from there. Get Lost and let us ENJOY being bb free which is something we all dream, wish, and pray for and please stop making it seem as if we're pushing this on anyone Jim created this site for us to share what is working for us and what's NOT so why are you hounding us. I've read many post from other users stating what they felt have worked for them you don't go around trying to bash others just bc it's something you wouldn't do if you don't agree with it then KEEP IT MOVING simple.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Life_Goes_On wrote:

Hey, listen to me, You desperate Shithead, don't offendd me any more, or I will come after you and teach you a Frickin lesson. You know what I'm saying?
I myself and others are ready, for, to be bb free (and I am bb free 15 days, You C...t, so be envy.) notwithstanding, it has side effects, or not.
Regarding swimmers, you are full of shit here, no chlorine poisoning is known to me, I know my fathers generation of water polo players, my generation and younger generation ( my nephew is member of World National Team of Water Polo) plays in Hungarian team, altogether 70 years span.
You imagine for yourself, some mysterious poisoning stuff, in Agata Christie manner. Go write some mystery fiction, I see writing is at your ease.

So my dear friend, take it easy and stay cool, relax unless God punishes you more severely, than your incurable bb. Watch people to transform in to happiest people ever, every day, and enjoy. God bless You. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

come on people relax......
bleach is used in hospitals, washing clothes, food industry all the time

HALITOMAFIA sells that chloein dioxed crap and bleach seems to be without any sideeffects if you do not exagarate with it.
You can use 1 : 100 dillution instead of stroger and wash your mouth after.....so you will be safe....it is used in dentistry for ***k sake, people swallow it everytime....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic