Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Attraction
Advanced

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Attraction »

UPDATE: see bottom of post

Great news.

This method is the most effective, by far, with nothing else coming close.

5 minutes ago I used 30-to-1 ratio Water/Clorox.

To my surprise, after only a few minutes, upon looking in the mirror - my entire inner mouth looks different.

I had to do a double-take.

When I recently went to the ENT, he told me ...................

[Just got back from washroom. Body started "expelling" tonsil stones. Anyone with them probably knows what I mean.]

Anyway, the bleach tasted really bad, I coughed it out after only 5 seconds swishing/gargling.

2 minutes later, my tonsils ARE NORMAL.

My ENT told me, he can give some antibiotics to "shrink" them back to normal.

Well he didn't prescribe them (I am not on antibiotics).

I wondered, what does he mean? I thought they were normal.

NOW, I known what he means.

My tonsils instantly shrank back to normal size.

My inner mouth looks "healthy".

In just 5 seconds, the bleach seems to have eradicated most of the bacteria in the mouth.

My question now, is, will the bacteria adapt like a "vaccine"?

Will the fact I only did 5 seconds allow the bacteria to adapt like how we give people a very small dose of a disease so the body can learn how to fight it off?

It tastes so bad... I don't know how I will manage a full minute.

Again, won't get hopes up. For the time being, looks like a great solution.

---UPDATE---

It has been about 30min, and a lot of stuff has happened. I should also clarify some other things to put this in more perspective.

I don't know what it is, maybe the fact my mouth has been infected for 6 years, I feel strong "tingling" or "agitation" around my tonsil area. Perhaps they don't remember what it was like to be regular-size.

I also need to mention I am on a diet (not related to halitosis), barely eating any fat, and nothing which causes bb (again, not related to bb). I am just trying to lose weight). But today, just before rinse 1 the delivery guy came with some VERY garlicky/onion/bad breath food. Keep that in mind while reading.

So...

I rinsed a 2nd time for a good 20 seconds before I couldn't do it any longer.

I spit it all out, but inevitably swallowed some.

Again,using 30:1 ratio.

5 minutes after the 2nd rinse, I vomited a lot into the bathroom sink. I don't know the cause. My tonsils as I type this are still agitated.

Could it be the very tiny amount of bleach I swallowed telling me this food is bad for my stomach?

Is i just that my tonsils are agitated?

Perhaps I just can't handle the taste?

I would love to swish it around for 5min, but I can't even do 20 seconds before coughing it out.

I think it might be best to just wait for the results of my upcoming tonsillectomy.

Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

Alright so here is my conclusion based off the first couple of attempts.

Long story short, it is definitely extremely effective.

I could only do about 25 seconds total between both rinses. This could be a big factor in what I am about to say, but, there is still smell. It is not 100% gone. My tonsils shrank initially, but after 1 hour they are back to how they were. Maybe I didn't hold it long enough. I think my tonsils are not used to being small. They have been swollen and infected for over 6 years. They are super agitated right now, as well as my throat (from gargling). Tonsils are like bad breath "factories". I feel there is no solution but to remove them, before this method could work.

With that said, for those of us without tonsil stones, I highly recommend this method for you. It DEFINITELY, as mentioned above, is effective.

My tonsils SHRINK back to normal size and tongue is 100% pink after just 5 seconds of rinsing. The only problem I see is I have these bad breath factories in my mouth which must get removed.

---

OP, if you could please answer the following questions, I would really appreciate it:

1. Do you get tonsil stones?

2. Are your tonsils swollen or infected?

3. How was your first experience with this mouthwash? Did it irritate your tonsils/throat?

4. Have you accidentally swallowed some? If so, did anything bad happen?

5. Do you ever vomit (or come close)? Does it make you cough?

Again, really appreciate any insight you have.
Norman

Post by Norman »

I use hydrogen peroxide and my bb vanishes for like 9-10 hours and after that it comes a little back.

my question is , if hydrogen peroxide or bleach works does that mean your porblem lies in your mouth or maybe throat ? and you can rule out all other possible causes???

or is there still any chance that the root of your bb is somewere else, like stomach or intensines and the bacteria come from there and build up in your mouth / tongue???
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

After a few days, it is clear that this method is extremely effective. However, my tonsils still produce smell after 10 minutes.

As soon as the bleach wears off the tonsils continue spreading the smell via the saliva and the back of the tongue.

Basically the bleach gets rid of all of the bacteria, but there still exist tonsil stones inside the tonsils.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

I don't recommend anyone using this method if they have asthma. i have it n this method makes me sick every time.
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

I can confirm, after 3 attempts I have vomited once and almost both other times.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Attraction wrote:I can confirm, after 3 attempts I have vomited once and almost both other times.

did you get pneumonia or asthma- like symptoms? it does for me. i get chills, throat and chest pains and i spit up huge yellow gunk for at least 2 days after. it's not worth it at all.
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

christina wrote:
Attraction wrote:I can confirm, after 3 attempts I have vomited once and almost both other times.

did you get pneumonia or asthma- like symptoms? it does for me. i get chills, throat and chest pains and i spit up huge yellow gunk for at least 2 days after. it's not worth it at all.
I don't have asthma. However, it made me vomit. I have enlarged tonsils w/stones, and it shrinks them back to normal size. However, I feel like there must be more stones deep inside as my tonsils are irritated for an hour after. And then after I eat anything, the smell comes back. Definitely need to get tonsils out before any hope of a permanent solution.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

guys if you vomit, the solution is too strong, take only few drops in the glass of water....not more.....you will not vomit anymore...
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Jimi Stein wrote:guys if you vomit, the solution is too strong, take only few drops in the glass of water....not more.....you will not vomit anymore...

i took it very diluted and it made me sick still.
searching
Master

Post by searching »

An update at 7½ months since first used:
• this method still works very well for management of my BB
• no negative side effects observed thus far
• I use it once-daily, most mornings
• I use no other methods to manage BB
• my diet consists of all types of food and beverage
• cost is low, taste is awful, result is excellent
everhopeful81

Post by everhopeful81 »

Hi everyone,

I had been using clorox bleach for about a month, three times daily. 2 weeks ago my teeth started to turn brown/yellow - pretty nasty! Just an FYI - I stopped using it immediqtely and went for a clean at the hygienist last week. All is OK - thinking of using less regularly, but honestly while it helped for about 15/20 mins, the bad smell returned fairly quickly..

Good luck and glad it continues to work for some!
aloneinthis
Total Newbie

Post by aloneinthis »

Norman wrote:I use hydrogen peroxide and my bb vanishes for like 9-10 hours and after that it comes a little back.

my question is , if hydrogen peroxide or bleach works does that mean your porblem lies in your mouth or maybe throat ? and you can rule out all other possible causes???

or is there still any chance that the root of your bb is somewere else, like stomach or intensines and the bacteria come from there and build up in your mouth / tongue???
Is Hydrogen peroxide like bleach? how do you use it? do you mix it with water?
nightmare

Post by nightmare »

Its been about 8 months now and it works. Just a few things I have notice. If i swish it around with my head back so I am gargling down to my gag reflex valve I'm good for 24 - 72 hours depending what I eat or drink and if I add ph+ drops to liquids I drink. If I swish it around without my head looking up, where it doesn't make it to the gag reflex valve, then I won't make it 2 hours maybe less than one hour. For me the back of the throat is where these bugs are hiding. I have also found if I add ph+ drops to coffee or water, etc.and gargle after ever meal with baking soda, I buy more time. Last year I had 2 crowns just fall out (glue let go). Dentist said I needed to have the ph in my mouth tested, glue won't hold in extreme acidic conditions. I'm thinking silent re-flux. Another think, I hate gargling Beach down to the gag valve :cry:, but it work like a charm. No one taking a step back when I talk. :)
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

aloneinthis wrote:
Norman wrote:I use hydrogen peroxide and my bb vanishes for like 9-10 hours and after that it comes a little back.

Is Hydrogen peroxide like bleach? how do you use it? do you mix it with water?
i used it before undiluted. idk what type of bb you have. it didn't do anything for me

i think hydrogen peroxide is safe to use undiluted. you can put some in your ears for wax every say 6 months

you def cant do that with bleach im sure
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic