Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
winter
Sheriff

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by winter »

Those who were helped by bleach, do you have nasal BB too?

Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Update so it really did WORK im so happy my mouth has BEEN great alllllll day at first I was a lil paranoid thinking that it didn't work but it did I went to sleep for 3 hours and woke up with completely fresh breath thanks so much yes I do usually have bb from my nose also pp
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Ohhhh another great thing is usually whenever I eat something the food that I just ate the smell of that would linger around for about 45 minutes to an hour then my normal s*** smell would come back after now there is no smell of what i ate
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

what kind of bleach did u get? i got a lemon flavoured one it doesn't rly seem to work too much
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Just a regular no name brand from walmart it was 1 dollar make sure your actually allowing it to go deep as possible also I would just get a regular one no scent to it their everywhere....if your in U.S try dollar tree
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

I hate to say this but remember we all have bb for different reasons I woke up with COMPLETELY fresh breath today which tell me my bb is from my mouth.
Soon

Post by Soon »

[Update] After one month of observation, i would get reaction in the afternoon. Not in the morning though. So basically doesnt really works for me. But better than other mouthwashes i have tried.
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

Ye its the same with me Soon, do u use a regular bleach? or with a scent?
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Robert20 wrote:Ye its the same with me Soon, do u use a regular bleach? or with a scent?

No scent
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

I'm so obsessed with constantly smelling my breath I just wish I could relax and enjoy it
searching
Master

Post by searching »

Cureplzz wrote:@seaching, I've been using this solution for about two weeks it works so great I don't have bb the whole day. If I go the next day without using it my breath is fresh still. Do you have this same affect? Would you call it a cure or just temporary? Also thanks so much for you updates I was so nervous to try it but so glad I did.
Hello Cureplzz,

I regard the use of chlorine bleach, diluted with water, as temporary BB management, not a cure. Nevertheless, I’m glad to hear that you’re having success. I too get BB relief with this method that lasts all day.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

do you guys gargle with it? I mean putting few drops in a glass of water.....you can also put a drop on tongue and brush it.....i stopped using it because if you smell less you still smell....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Jimi Stein wrote:do you guys gargle with it? I mean putting few drops in a glass of water.....you can also put a drop on tongue and brush it.....i stopped using it because if you smell less you still smell....
Jim I do agree with if you smell less you still smell thankfully I don't smell when using this solution. Yes I do gargle with it I haven't brushed with it I'll give it a try I do wish it was a cure.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Cureplzz wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:do you guys gargle with it? I mean putting few drops in a glass of water.....you can also put a drop on tongue and brush it.....i stopped using it because if you smell less you still smell....
Jim I do agree with if you smell less you still smell thankfully I don't smell when using this solution. Yes I do gargle with it I haven't brushed with it I'll give it a try I do wish it was a cure.
@Cureplzz. Can you update us on bleach stuff and your bb's current condition ??? Thank you .... 8)
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

ikageorgian wrote:
Cureplzz wrote:
@Cureplzz. Can you update us on bleach stuff and your bb's current condition ??? Thank you .... 8)
So far so good my breath stays fresh all day I'm still shock it works so well I will use it for life if I need too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic