Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
winter
Sheriff

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by winter »

Soon wrote:[Update] After one month of observation, i would get reaction in the afternoon. Not in the morning though. So basically doesnt really works for me. But better than other mouthwashes i have tried.
@Soon, any more updates? Does it still work? Any side effects? Does your doctor manage to find anything?

ikageorgian
Advanced

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by ikageorgian »

Update: It's been more that 2 months, I've started Bleach rinse. I'm still managing my nasal and mouth bb.

My daily regimen is: Morning - Mouth rinsing, swishing and gargling, gurgling.
Nasal rinse with evaporator.(Only once a day in the mornings)

Dinner time - after dinner, Mouth rinsing, swishing and gargling, gurgling.
Before bed - Mouth rinsing, swishing and gargling, gurgling.

Note, recently, I've started using Sodiumhypochlorite, that I've purchased at Dentist shop. It's much more expensive, than Clorox,(little bit stronger solution and more light smell) but I feel more confident, because, at least dentist put it in your mouth. ( 100 mg. 1,5$ ).

Sometimes when I eat and drink too much, I always have this solution handy, and swish and gargle right away. ))

Must tell you, this is the only solution in the world that completely manages type 1-2, halitosis. It's not a cure, it's a remedy for bb management.

Goodl luck you all.
[-o< [-o< [-o<
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Jimi Stein »

good luck to you, please update us every month, in case you get a genetic mutation, like you start to grow a second tongue or a new pair of teeth....lol

i am doing occasionally because seems to me my stomach aches a bit after doing it.....dunno
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Jimi Stein wrote:good luck to you, please update us every month, in case you get a genetic mutation, like you start to grow a second tongue or a new pair of teeth....lol

i am doing occasionally because seems to me my stomach aches a bit after doing it.....dunno
@JimiStein. :D :D :D :D Of course I will )).
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

I'm doing this for about 2 months and I have no idea if it still smells or not, I don't get reactions but I didn't really get a lot of reactions before either but now I can say I don't get any, I don't get the bad taste even if I use it once a day, although if I stop using the solution for 2-3 days it comes back.
Soon

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Soon »

winter wrote:
Soon wrote:[Update] After one month of observation, i would get reaction in the afternoon. Not in the morning though. So basically doesnt really works for me. But better than other mouthwashes i have tried.
@Soon, any more updates? Does it still work? Any side effects? Does your doctor manage to find anything?
Hi Winter,

Currently i am using a stronger solution. 1 part chlorine, 10 part water. Getting good result.

Side effects would be yellow tongue. Other than that i don't see any.

May i know anyone over here use a stronger solution and get a better result?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

but do you wash your sinuses too?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Jimi Stein wrote:but do you wash your sinuses too?

Anybody ever tried this method for the sinus rinse?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zeuEsO-wXtA

It goes deeper than the regular rinse.

I am trying this today with a drop of oregano oil.
If it goes well I consider trying it with dilluted bleech
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Summerside wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:but do you wash your sinuses too?

Anybody ever tried this method for the sinus rinse?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zeuEsO-wXtA

It goes deeper than the regular rinse.

I am trying this today with a drop of oregano oil.
If it goes well I consider trying it with dilluted bleech
That did not work. I did the flip turn dinus rinse from mere instead which made more sense
It didnt burn so bad.
But i dilluted the oregano oil a lot
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

winter wrote:Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?
Hey how often did you try and how? Nasal rinse too?

I am trying it again. Both nasal and mouth rinse plus tongue, this time more dilluted. I am not sure yet if it works. Have only my son as a test person
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Summerside wrote:
winter wrote:Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?

I am trying it again. Both nasal and mouth rinse plus tongue, this time more dilluted. I am not sure yet if it works. Have only my son as a test person
Tried it once. No nasal rinse. 2.5ml of bleach with 50ml of water. I don't have any reliable feedback. I think I got more reactions. I don't think I'm going to try it again unless I can somehow get reliable feedback.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

winter wrote:
Summerside wrote:

Tried it once. No nasal rinse. 2.5ml of bleach with 50ml of water. I don't have any reliable feedback. I think I got more reactions. I don't think I'm going to try it again unless I can somehow get reliable feedback.

I know i wish i had someone reliable too..
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

winter wrote:
Summerside wrote:

what kind of reactions?
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Robert20 wrote:
winter wrote:
Summerside wrote:

what kind of reactions?

Cough. Could see that they were trying hard to tolerate. I gagged a few times when I gargled with the bleach solution. Gagging might have brought up something and made me smell worse for the rest of the day?
Soon wrote:
Hi Winter,

Currently i am using a stronger solution. 1 part chlorine, 10 part water. Getting good result.

Side effects would be yellow tongue. Other than that i don't see any.

May i know anyone over here use a stronger solution and get a better result?

Soon, is your BB gone now?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic