Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Jimi Stein »

lower the dosage....only few drops....dont be a moron
if people will get sick I will completely delete this topic.....
Even a drop of bleach in glas of water will help and after rinsing be sure to gargle with water.....

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Swell

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Swell »

Jimi Stein wrote:lower the dosage....only few drops....dont be a moron
if people will get sick I will completely delete this topic.....
Even a drop of bleach in glas of water will help and after rinsing be sure to gargle with water.....
Yes, I will lower the dosage. Thank you.
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

I get no side effects I'm using this for 1 month and maybe 1 week, i put 1 drop in half a glass of water, sometimes i accidentaly put more water, twice a day 1 hour before i go anywhere
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

I'm still doing great it's been about three months now I thought it stopped working but it was because I wasn't flossing (a whole two months w/o flossing gross [-X ) once I flossed and did the rinse it's so fresh all day so guys make sure u floss get those back teeth really good also ppl please don't over do it y'all doing to much if it's not working for u that does not mean u use more bleach it means u have a different type of bb and u should stop using asap y'all are freaking Jim out so stopppppp it please.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Cureplzz »

Ana wrote:i tried this for two weeks
at first it improved my breath, but now it just made it ten time worse
im so scared
my mouth has now a costant bad taste, and everytime i eat i feel food decomposing in my mouth and releasing an awful gas
oh my god, i dont know what to do
i dont know what happened
Stopppppppppp using it then
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Cureplzz wrote:
Ana wrote:i tried this for two weeks
at first it improved my breath, but now it just made it ten time worse
im so scared
my mouth has now a costant bad taste, and everytime i eat i feel food decomposing in my mouth and releasing an awful gas
oh my god, i dont know what to do
i dont know what happened
Stopppppppppp using it then

Hey are u cured now cureplzz?
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

This method isn't a cure, it's just a temporary fix so you don't smell throughout the day
notoyhoy
Total Newbie

Post by notoyhoy »

hi everyone,

I have been with BB for such a long time and you know how terrible the feeling is,

I will try anything but bleach can be dangerous , bleach may develop in some people Multiple Chemical Sensitivity which will ruin your life in a new way

I have a friend with multiple chemical sensitivity and she wants to die as much as I want to die for BB
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Jam wrote:
Hi Summerside,

When I asked my mom and brothers they said they smell nothing and sometimes they smell something but not offensive. So I don't know who to believe because when I talk to strangers they scratch their nose or some step back. I can read body language pretty well. This disease is really frustrating. When you do the hydrogen peroxide wash do you still have a little bit of sour taste? And how is your tongue coating?
The bleech nose rinse was terrible but I will to it again less concentrated next week
@Summerside. We are all curious, can you ask your "confident", child or husband how's your stench smell is doing after you've started the bleach therapy.
Post your update, plz.
Still have bad breath. I did not do the nasal rinse again. Could that be the reareasonMy son says it smells like sh...
Only a barium swallow was ever tested. Could it be tonsils? They have grown back acording to my naturopath. I can not see them myself
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Jimi Stein wrote:people start with only a drop of bleach in the glass, and see how you take it....dont do the recommended dosage by that doctor mentioned at the beggining.....it will be too much.....even though he claims it is still safe....
How do i know what type of hali I have. I thought the bleech helped but not any more.

I did not drink water sfter swishing and gargling.
Nasal rinse only once

Bad tadte is bad not sour though
Rebee
Total Newbie

Post by Rebee »

Which brand of chlorine bleach do you use??
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Rebee wrote:Which brand of chlorine bleach do you use??
Clorox
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
The bleech nose rinse was terrible but I will to it again less concentrated next week
@Summerside. We are all curious, can you ask your "confident", child or husband how's your stench smell is doing after you've started the bleach therapy.
Post your update, plz.
Still have bad breath. I did not do the nasal rinse again. Could that be the reareasonMy son says it smells like sh...
Only a barium swallow was ever tested. Could it be tonsils? They have grown back acording to my naturopath. I can not see them myself

Do you have nasal BB? Room filling? So bleach helped for a while then stopped working? How long were you BB-free after each rinse? The barium swallow showed nothing? Any other symptoms?

If you still have BB 3 months after a tonsillectomy, I don't think it's your tonsils anymore.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

winter wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Post your update, plz.

Do you have nasal BB? Room filling? So bleach helped for a while then stopped working? How long were you BB-free after each rinse? The barium swallow showed nothing? Any other symptoms?

If you still have BB 3 months after a tonsillectomy, I don't think it's your tonsils anymore.

I had my tonsils removed as a child but they have grown back.

They found a little acid reflux when they did the barium swallow. Its silent so there might be my problem.
The subscribed medication those prpton pump, didnt help at all. Sour taste is still there.

I think the bleech didnt help at all.

I am not a room filler and I dont have nasal bad breath. If I keep my mouth shut nobody smells anything. Complains only come when I get closer to people.
I learned to avoid speeking directly to people and thank good work out of my home
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

winter wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Post your update, plz.

Other symtoms:

Sleep problems
Stomach problems after eating.
Sour taste gets worse if I eat sugar or pasta

But main problem is the bad tadte snd breath and the coated tongue
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic