Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ikageorgian
Advanced

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by ikageorgian »

So far so good my breath stays fresh all day I'm still shock it works so well I will use it for life if I need too.[/quote]

@Cureplzz. Thanks for the update, good luck. ;)

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

does anybody use bleach to flush sinuses also?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Jimi Stein wrote:does anybody use bleach to flush sinuses also?
Yes I do. Have Xymeline bottle disassembled and poured inside the bleach solution on 1 part bleach to 20 parts distilled water ratio.
I press it 4 times in each nostril and snort inside also at the same time, until it comes down to mouth from nasal passage.
I rinse 3 times a day. In the morning after brushing and flossing the teeth, scraping tongue and throat, second time after dinner and third time before bad. I have started bleach rinse on July 12, let's see, what's gonna happen.
My confident is my wife, she smells my breath and says it's greatly improved, she puts her nose in front of my mouth and says that
on rare occasions sulfur gas smell is slightly detectable from far away distance.
Yesterday was my close friend"s Dad"s funeral, many strangers were there, I got tremendously less reactions, it was great.
So I think, type 1 and 2 halitosis problem lies in our sinus and frontal cavities. PND etc.I have scanned them, but doctor says everything is clean, except minor inflammation in one place, but I cleared it with holistic medicine. I have sinuses from very childhood 6-7 years old, when I was 3 years old my salivary glands were extracted. !4 years old polyps were extracted, btw I'm having bb from 14 years old. Now I'm 50.
But anyway, God bless us all, it is our cross to bear, and hope science will invent one pill treatmnet for us, in not distant future [-o< [-o< [-o<

Ok I go now, and will update you every other day. Good luck. :) :)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so it took 14 years to find out something that is cheap and works......***k halitomafia.....
so does it burn to flush sinuses with water and bleach?
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Jimi Stein wrote:so it took 14 years to find out something that is cheap and works......***k halitomafia.....
so does it burn to flush sinuses with water and bleach?

@JimiStein. First two days it was kinda burning. And now it's normal, I mean not pleasant, it stings but tolerably.
Hope it helps us to manage and get over this lethal curse. [-o< [-o< [-o<
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Quick update. First three days swishing, gargling and sinus flushing, with bleach rinse, my upper gums had kinda sour old inveterate smell and taste,
I was constantly spitting it out, now it's gone completely, think Chlorine bleach sterilized and disinfected all this F...... very old, deeply saturated odorous Volatile Sulfur Organisms, which are invisible and are flourishing and smelling, somewhere in our head bone cavities and passages, bleach is slowly penetrating, erasing, destructing and killing off, the F...... untouchable, unexcessable, undefeatable fortress of Volatile Sulfur Compounds Colony.
I'm still paranoid, but maybe We finally found the cure Guys...... Oh God, save us =D> =D> =D>[/b]
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so guys you are doing 1:6 part? Isnt that too much? You should do 1:20 I think....that Doctor recommended 1:6 I think....
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Jimi Stein wrote:so guys you are doing 1:6 part? Isnt that too much? You should do 1:20 I think....that Doctor recommended 1:6 I think....
Who is using 1-6 ratio, its 3,3 times stronger than my solution, is it safe to use? Which doctor recommend it and to whom?
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

=; =;
Last edited by ikageorgian on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Quick update. Everything is going Ok. The sulfur slightest smell persists, when I inhale from nose and blow with moderate flow from my nostrils out, to my wife"s (confident) nose directly, she smells me right at nose, She is saying that very slight sulfur smell she can feel, but it comes from most deep location, She means cavities, it is important not the tongue very bottom, because when I close my nostrils with fingers and inhale air slowly towards esophagus and than breeze it out, she detects none of a smell.
So I think to pour in my F..... nostrils more concentrated solution, like 1 to 10 solution, I don't give flying F...., unless it's eradicated......

Will keep you posted. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Forgot, when I'm talking to her from 30 sm. distance, she said no smell is detactable. =D> =D> [-o< [-o<
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

It's almost evening, Three hours ago, I have flushed my sinuses with 1 part bleach to 9 part distilled water solution, ratio.
Ohh F..., it hurt as hell. felt strong sting and burn......
Eureka... =D> =D> =D> [-o< [-o< [-o< No smell at all from nostrils.....
The bleach"s stronger concentration affected and defeated the VSG Culprit in sinus section.

Viva Searching, I express my deep gratitude and great acknowledgement to You, my friend.

Will post farther updates. :D :) :) ;)
searching
Master

Post by searching »

A detailed thread is seen here regarding nasal irrigation that is both effective in fully-clearing sinuses and is non-stinging.

I’ve used this Stage 2 irrigation method with simple, inexpensive, household ingredients. It does not include using diluted chlorine bleach.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

searching wrote:A detailed thread is seen here regarding nasal irrigation that is both effective in fully-clearing sinuses and is non-stinging.

I’ve used this Stage 2 irrigation method with simple, inexpensive, household ingredients. It does not include using diluted chlorine bleach.
Dear Mr. @ Searching
I have tried it before, with baby urine, with Aquamaris aerosol (with Mediterranean Sea salt water) it didn't work. Regarding soda bicarbonate, I never flushed my sinuses with it alone or in combination with above said products, but must tell you, that soda and hydrogen peroxide was not effective at all for rinsing the mouth, also I've used peroxide to flush sinuses, but to no avail. Also I went to holistic doctor, renowned and greatly popular, for sinusitis treatment, and she poured me deep down in nostrils with special fairly long pipette/dropper, some drug plants suspension, which really burnt for 10 minutes, but it didn't help either.
Conclusion: It is obvious, that this sodium chlorite liquid is the sole cure, even temporary, for my respiratory and ENT diseases.

Thanks again for your kind attention and advice. Will keep you all updated every day.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Hi All,

I'm so happy :D :D :D , first time, after the 36 years of lifelong struggling with this lethal curse, I finally found a cure, no morning breath, no sulfur smell from nose, at all.

Yesterday I youtubed the remedies of sinusitis and found out about ACV. I also have made the rinse 1X4 solution of ACV and water, and have performed nasal rinse right after the bleach nasal rinse. It's super.

Shortly speaking, I'm BB free now, went to my friends house, no reactions at all, I couldn't believe it, because sooo many times I was disappointed and put down.

It's 9-th day of bleach rinses, so far it works miracles.

[-o< [-o< [-o<
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic