Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Robert20
Junior
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Robert20 »

ikageorgian can you please answer for me some questions?

1. Is it too much if I use the bleach method twice a day? For example once in the morning and once later at like 5-6 pm whenever i go out? Just to make sure it doesn't smell even if I don't feel it.

2. How exactly did u get cured like can you explain step by step?

Thank you a lot.

hongyuen
Total Newbie

Post by hongyuen »

may i know that if anyone try to use hypochlorous acid water as mouthwash? it seems like much milder than chlorine bleach :-k
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Robert20 wrote:ikageorgian can you please answer for me some questions?

1. Is it too much if I use the bleach method twice a day? For example once in the morning and once later at like 5-6 pm whenever i go out? Just to make sure it doesn't smell even if I don't feel it.

2. How exactly did u get cured like can you explain step by step?

Thank you a lot.
@Robert20
1) I rinse, flush,gargle and do sinus rinse 3 times a day. It's Ok by me, no side effects, thus far.

2) I've started July 12, Just mouth rinsing and gargling, it eliminated much of a sulfur odor, I assume

our tongue is like a multi layer sponge, where VSC lead happy life.but all of a sudden, new killer

bomb exploded and erased them from all the layers of tongue, (like atomic bomb does, in the

documental movies) :) :) , but another VSC"s colony survived because of hide out at bomb shelter. :D :D :D

On July 15 or 16, I've started their bombardment with sinus flushes, and that slightest sulfur smell, that was detectable

as to my wife's saying "from far and deep down" cavities she meant. So after this I'm bb free almost 5 days.

I think only one rinse in the morning is not quite working for me, so I've choose 3 times a day regimen. Eventually, I will see

and observe, if one rinse will do, I will switch to it, or maybe once in two days, who knows, but for the time being, shock

therapy is needed.
P.S. I eat and drink everything, ha,ha,ha. No kidding,buddy.
Anyone any questions, plz do not hesitate, I'll give my time, frankly. :-({|= \:D/
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Someone said it turned his teeth yellow. Anyone else experienced this?
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

winter wrote:Someone said it turned his teeth yellow. Anyone else experienced this?
Not in my case, but I've noticed, after rinsing and gargling the solution turns to yellowish color, when I spit it out in sink, think it's because of diluted VSC bactéries.

And one important observation, after eating the chocolate ice-cream today, still noticed slight reactions. :( :( :(
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

Thanks for your answer!
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

ikageorgian wrote:
winter wrote:Someone said it turned his teeth yellow. Anyone else experienced this?
Not in my case, but I've noticed, after rinsing and gargling the solution turns to yellowish color, when I spit it out in sink, think it's because of diluted VSC bactéries.

And one important observation, after eating the chocolate ice-cream today, still noticed slight reactions. :( :( :(
okkk I'm convinced I'm going to rinse my nasal cavities with the solution can you tell me how many ounces and what exactly do I use to rinse out my nasal cavities like what type of product?? Thanks buddy I'm so happy for you I'm still getting relieve I've had times my 5 yr old would say my breath is great but my nose smells
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Cureplzz wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:

okkk I'm convinced I'm going to rinse my nasal cavities with the solution can you tell me how many ounces and what exactly do I use to rinse out my nasal cavities like what type of product?? Thanks buddy I'm so happy for you I'm still getting relieve I've had times my 5 yr old would say my breath is great but my nose smells

@Cureplzz I use single solution for mouth and sinus rinse. Take 1ml bleach and mix it with 12ml of tap water, (first time I used distilled water, but @searching says he's using tap water so I switched to it) and voila, there you go. It stings and bites first time, but eventually, you are getting used to it.

As a bleach I use Sodium hypochlorite 5,25% solution, unscented.

Good luck. [-o< [-o< [-o<
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

@Cureplzz Keep me posted on your trials.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Quick update. Ate hard salted beef cheese, no smell from nose and throat. :D :D :D
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Update, ate cake, dairy, cheese, no bb at all.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Update, 12-th day of chlorine bleach therapy, mouth rinse and nasal flush, ate sweets, dairy, vanilla ice-cream, etc. no bb at all.

@Cureplzz How are you doing so far? Is everything Ok?
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

Yo ikgeorgian can you please tell me, do you flush with water right after you use the bleach solution?
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Robert20 wrote:Yo ikgeorgian can you please tell me, do you flush with water right after you use the bleach solution?
Noooo, 15 minutes no water no food, important is nasal flush, bear in mind, I do mouth and nose rinse 3 times a day.
It's more effective for me.

BTW 13-th day I'm still bb free. :D :D :D
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

I'm great still I tried the flush for my nose I used a spray bottle!??? So far breath is still so great
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic