Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fecal smell at the back of my tongue

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Determined
Total Newbie

Fecal smell at the back of my tongue

Post by Determined »

I have had bad breath since I was 11. I'm 18 now and I have chronic bad breath (all times except just after eating food and when the toothpaste smell has waned off) . I also have dry mouth problems which I thought were the cause. Lately, I've noticed that if I touch the back of my tongue with my fingers, they smell of poop. I don't think I have poop breath. Most of the times, it's this bad smell (lot like morning breath) that I can't really put a finger on. Other times, it's a musty sort of breath. Both are pretty strong. Like you can smell it a foot away I've been told. Help please!

Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

You can smell it a foot away, that's really mild bb tbh. Remember that it could be much worse, like 4-5 feet or more. I bet that if you learn to clean your tounge properly using a tongue scraper, you'll be able to lower it even more. Like really clean your tongue and then use a good mouth wash, that should be enough for mild cases like yours.
MissingLateral2

Re: Fecal smell at the back of my tongue

Post by MissingLateral2 »

Determined wrote:I have had bad breath since I was 11. I'm 18 now and I have chronic bad breath (all times except just after eating food and when the toothpaste smell has waned off) . I also have dry mouth problems which I thought were the cause. Lately, I've noticed that if I touch the back of my tongue with my fingers, they smell of poop. I don't think I have poop breath. Most of the times, it's this bad smell (lot like morning breath) that I can't really put a finger on. Other times, it's a musty sort of breath. Both are pretty strong. Like you can smell it a foot away I've been told. Help please!
Please go through my post:

I hope my post about tonsil stone removal video helps your my friend!

viewtopic.php?t=6322&highlight=

Hope this helps!

[P.S. I dont frequent this site often now. So may not be responsive]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic