Your Email Address:

First Name:

cured me, try this, may work for you

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bb5yrs
Advanced
Re: cured me, try this, may work for you

Post by Bb5yrs »

what is diatomaceous earth? is it edible and acceptable for human consumption?

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

HS wrote:I've tried a lot of methods of trying to remove halitosis like the rest of the members here, I hope this helps.

I stumbled on this indirectly from meow kitty's method, where she was trying parasite killers for pets, I actually tried her method for a week--> didn't work and discarded, but I did think there was something about parasites, so did a little research and found 'diatomaceous earth food grade' to be used for removing parasites (plenty of vids on youtube about diatomaceous earth).

After just a week my breath was neutralized and no more soury saliva smell.
It may have shreded the parasites or possibly candida that I had in my gut (some tests showed positive for candida, others I had come blank, which is strange). I'm not exactly sure what, but either way it worked for me and luckily it's very cheap to get. I only had 1 spoon/glass of water a day, but it's recommended to have 2x that a day, (morning and night).

Ofcourse, if you have things like sibo/tonsils/adenoids/pnd etc etc, this probably won't help you, but if you have tried many methods and only finding it working temporarily, perhaps this might work for you.

I've waited 2 months before posting this, because I didn't want to get false hopes up, still neutral breath and *NO sour taste/smell in mouth

Oh and yeah, I still DO get build up on the back of the tongue, but not near as much, and it seems to be easier to wipe than it use to be.

Please try for a week or two. I had a chronic halitosis problem for 20+ years, I'm still cautious, I've actually stopped using after 1 month, but will get back on to it when I feel the need. Good luck!
Hello HS,

Very interesting thread which I just came accross. Wondering hows your breath 1 1/2 year after this post.

Regards,
Mtr
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

mtr wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:46 pm
HS wrote:I've tried a lot of methods of trying to remove halitosis like the rest of the members here, I hope this helps.

I stumbled on this indirectly from meow kitty's method, where she was trying parasite killers for pets, I actually tried her method for a week--> didn't work and discarded, but I did think there was something about parasites, so did a little research and found 'diatomaceous earth food grade' to be used for removing parasites (plenty of vids on youtube about diatomaceous earth).

After just a week my breath was neutralized and no more soury saliva smell.
It may have shreded the parasites or possibly candida that I had in my gut (some tests showed positive for candida, others I had come blank, which is strange). I'm not exactly sure what, but either way it worked for me and luckily it's very cheap to get. I only had 1 spoon/glass of water a day, but it's recommended to have 2x that a day, (morning and night).

Ofcourse, if you have things like sibo/tonsils/adenoids/pnd etc etc, this probably won't help you, but if you have tried many methods and only finding it working temporarily, perhaps this might work for you.

I've waited 2 months before posting this, because I didn't want to get false hopes up, still neutral breath and *NO sour taste/smell in mouth

Oh and yeah, I still DO get build up on the back of the tongue, but not near as much, and it seems to be easier to wipe than it use to be.

Please try for a week or two. I had a chronic halitosis problem for 20+ years, I'm still cautious, I've actually stopped using after 1 month, but will get back on to it when I feel the need. Good luck!
Hello HS,

Very interesting thread which I just came accross. Wondering hows your breath 1 1/2 year after this post.

Regards,
Mtr
Bump
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

mtr wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:46 pm Hello HS,

Regards,
Mtr
I guess he is cured and has moved on with life.

Has anyone else tried this? How's the result?
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

It looks like one needs to take it cautiously,

Start slow with minimum doze, and drink plenty of water or else, it might cause tummy cramps and whatnot.
Tee

Post by Tee »

This crap doesn't work.. gave me difficulty in breathing after one week usage with chronic chest pain. I know we're desperate for a cure, let's not end up with more problems to worry about.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Tee wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:20 pm This crap doesn't work.. gave me difficulty in breathing after one week usage with chronic chest pain. I know we're desperate for a cure, let's not end up with more problems to worry about.
Did you make sure you took the FOOD GRADE one?
Tee

Post by Tee »

KL123 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:28 pm
Tee wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:20 pm This crap doesn't work.. gave me difficulty in breathing after one week usage with chronic chest pain. I know we're desperate for a cure, let's not end up with more problems to worry about.
Did you make sure you took the FOOD GRADE one?
Yup..that's the one.. FOOD GRADE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic