Your Email Address:

First Name:

New discovery

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
crazy4it
Advanced
New discovery

Post by crazy4it »

Hello everyone my life has been tough over the years. I have tried almost everything. In the United States where I live, I got tested for her pylori with stool test. Came back negative. I didn't give up I went to ent where they did endoscopy and looked inside of my stomach, still the doctors in us said I tested negative for h pylori. I traveled to a counyry called armenia with my family for vacation. Since everything is cheaper and high tech here I decided to do endoscopy again. The doctors are really smarter here. They told my I tested positive and gave me 2 antibiotics and 1 ant acid. So far so good I'm hoping this will work out for me.

Hanh
Total Newbie
Re: New discovery

Post by Hanh »

Hi crazy4it,
Congratulation. It is very happy to get rid of this kind of disease. It is really awful. I am trying evething to find the measure in terms of poor testing condition in Vietnam. Can you take photos of medicines which doctor gave you and can you describe what kind of the test. It may helpful to others who are suffering this disease day by day.
Thanks and enjoy your good days!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic