Your Email Address:

First Name:

OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Johnv713
Advanced
OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Post by Johnv713 »

Howdy from Texas!!!

Please read my post in its entirety before making judgement.

I have had bad breaths for 3 bleeping decades due to excessive used of antibiotics when i was a kid. Over the years, I've tried pretty much everything under the sun includes Zinc supplement, hydrogen peroxide, chloryphyll, activated carbon, tonsilectomy, baking soda, Smarthmouth, Therabreath, candida meds, etc, and even paid $500 to have a dentist looked at the biofilm in my mouth under a microscope and implemented a special mouth rinse made by him. Nothing works!

Below is the routine I religiously follow and I can tell my malodor is 90% gone. It may not work for all of you but i can almost gurantee that it will for most. Various studies concluded most cases of halitosis originate fromt the mouth unless you have some other underlying causes like diabetese, Gerd, other med conditions, etc. So most likely your bad breath is coming from the mouth.

1. Scrape the living day light out of your tounge as far back as possible. The gagging reflex should subside with time. Just be patience.

2. Use oxygenating toothpaste on teeth and tounge. Anerobic bacteria in your mouth dislike oxygen.

3. Use " dental" probiotics, not the one for your gut. (What?? Probiotics didnt work for you? Please read on) The label should say dental/oral. Most of the probiotics for your stomach wont survive the acid in the gut thus rendering it less effective than the probiotics specifically designed for the mouth.

The bottle i purchased is one tablet dissolved in mouth in the morning and before bedtime. I went the aggressive route and took 2 in the morning and two at night. Within 2-3 days i noticed the coating on y toung turned white instead of the usual nasty yellow gunks. Sorry that was kinda graphic :) My bad breath and dry mouth reduced significantly. On subsequent days it increasingly gotten better and better eventhough i cut down to 2 pills a day.

I wont name the brand since i dont want anyone to think i have an ulterior motive. Just google dental probiotics and you'll get a list. If you really want to know just PM me because the one im using is quite effective, at least for me it is.

G'luck and thank me later ..smiley.

crazy4it
Advanced
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Post by crazy4it »

Congrats
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

Thank you.

Update: The white coating on my tounge is getting better everyday. I licked test my wrist and can barely smell any odor which is a sign everything is working the way they suppose to.
Hanh
Total Newbie

Post by Hanh »

Hi Howdy,
I am so glad to hear that your bad breath has been cured. I am on the way to find my suitable treatment. Could you email to me the brand of dental probiotics you are using to my email: [email protected]
Thank you very much!
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

Email sent. Have a nice day!
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

How long have you been taking them for? And how long have you been nearly cured?

Thanks
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

Been on it for about two weeks now. I started my regimen on the 14th. I noticed slight improvement the first couple of days. Day 3-6 is where things started to make a huge dent. Evryone is diffenrent though.

Follow the routine I outlined above, your mouth will definitedly give you signs ( fresher breath, less gunks build up, dryness and metallic taste dissapear.)
HS

Post by HS »

Hey, congrats on the cure.

I'm wondering, this is temporary and you'll need to keep doing this every few hours right?

Have you ever had success with antibiotics such as triple therapy (for eradication of hpylori) or metronidazole?

If you had some improvements with either of these, maybe try diatomaceous earth food grade, No more sour/metallic taste in mouth and neutral breath.
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

I had tried triple therapy for GERD and other antibiotics for various illnessess in the past. The antibiotics off set the natural balance of flora in my mouth thereby allowing the bad bacteria to take over which in turn caused bad breath.

As for the probiotics, the effect seems to last 24hrs. I use one pill daily for maintenance. I tried diatomaceous earth, vinegar, oil pulling, etc. Did not notice any improvement at all.
wesslee3
Total Newbie

Post by wesslee3 »

hi Johnv713, I send you a PM please check.
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

Replied.

I get a few PM's asking about the probiotics in question. Personally, i'd increase the recommended dose on initial days to get things going (sorta like nuking your mouth ) then gradually decrease to one or two pills a day.

Depend on the severity of your problem, some of you may have to stay on it indefinitely. While other just needed a few weeks worth of treatment.

Note: I don't work for the company therefore i dont get any commission nor incentives. Just passing this along because I know how it profoundly affected me and my loved ones so I wouldnt want anyone to experience the same affliction.

BOL everyone!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so how much it costs you per month....i think it is too soon to tell you are cured....wait at least 1 month....bb is a bitch that usually always comes back
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

I concur BB is a beech :) I had tried other lesss potent probiotics, and yes ,you're right, my BB came back with a vengance.
I think the key is to find the right strains and enough bacteria count. So far the product im currenlty using did the trick. Been 3 weeks now and I coudnt be any happier.

Did a lick test on the back f my hand just now. I litterally had to press my nose against my skin to smell a very faint odor, very very light if you asked me. Over time I expect it to completely go away. The coating on my tongue in the past was very thick and yellow, and it came back within the hour after i scraped. Now the biofilm is very light and i it stays gone for hours..
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

JohnV, do you take the probiotics before or after brushing your teeth? And what type of toothpaste do you use? Also, have you made any changes to your diet? Or are you able to pretty much eat anything you like including dairy?

Thank you!
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

I use them after i brushed in the morning and pm. Any toothpaste with oxygenating agent(Peroxide) will do such as Arm&Hammer or Colgate.

I eat pretty much anything and everything In my fridge. Cutting back on the usual suspects (sugar, coffee, alcohol) would probably help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic