Your Email Address:

First Name:

Do I have Bad Breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
star
Total Newbie
Do I have Bad Breath

Post by star »

Hello,
I am new to this forum, joined as I am so paranoid.

I am here to know if I actually have Bad Breath. I don't taste anything in my mouth. My tongue well when I brush it's pink but as I eat foods during the day it gets white and by the end it's white. I brush before I go sleep and in the morning it is white again.

At work people come and talk to me all the time but they all touch their nose whenever I speak.
I have person sitting next to me and he is constantly touching he's nose. I want to ask him but this is so embarrassing. How do I figure out?

I hope one can help. Does white tongue mean BB? How can I get my tongue to stay pink all day?

Thanks

Johnv713
Advanced
Re: Do I have Bad Breath

Post by Johnv713 »

Hate to break it to you, but if youre conscience enough about your breath, you probably have bad breath. The coated tounge is a classic sign you have bacteria build up. Read up on my post in this forum, maybe it'll help you combat your problem.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Nose touching is not a good indicator for bad breath. A more reliable one is if people keep offering you gum/mints.
star
Total Newbie

Post by star »

Nobody offers that but its is so bad as anyone I speak to cover their nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic