Your Email Address:

First Name:

Vaping and bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
metalclay
Total Newbie
Vaping and bad breath

Post by metalclay »

I am addicted to vaping for the past five years and I cannot live without it. Recently, I've been suffering from bad breath. I brush my teeth twice a day, and also use to floss them often. I have tried chewing gum, but the result is temporary. I am very embarrassed about this. I came across a blog that says nicotine in the tobacco can cause vasoconstriction, which can ultimately lead to bad breath ( http://www.discoverydental.com/blog/ora ... al-health/ ). Is vaping the real cause of my bad breath? My friend asked me to rinse my mouth with hot salt water daily to avoid bad breath. Is there any other alternative to prevent bad breath? Is this a common problem? Any advice and discussion in this regard are highly appreciated.

Tomikawa
Total Newbie
Re: Vaping and bad breath

Post by Tomikawa »

I've never met a person who would complain on his breath because of vaping. It's only cigarette smoker whose breath I can't stand :/
By the way, I wonder what kit do you use? Just happy to see a fellow vaper here. Bought IJOY Shogun Univ 180W Kit with Katana RTA a week ago on https://www.mygadget.us/products/ijoy-s ... katana-rta, very happy with its condition. No leakages, very stable kit and looks stylish as hell. Also the price is 2x lower!! I'm so glad my friends showed me this discount.
Sosweet
Total Newbie

Re: Vaping and bad breath

Post by Sosweet »

Are you drinking plenty of water through out the day also do you work go out with friends and regularly verbally speak with people through the day ? Also any allergies how are ur sinus alot of us sufferers have nasal issues
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic