Your Email Address:

First Name:

Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend

Post by DanielPine »

I'm 20, and in college. I've never had a girlfriend, but I have kissed girls at clubs. Does anyone below the age of 30 have a partner that loves them regardless of the bb? I'd love to have a girlfriend but I'm not sure if it is realistic given this affliction we have.

Dead
Advanced
Re: Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend

Post by Dead »

If you can kiss girls you must have really mild bb, mild enough to have a girlfriend.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i have chronic bb and I have kissed a girl just recently, she deep throated me in the morning....so I dont know what was wrong with her....and another girl kissed me too.....
you can still get laid, but it is harder....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

I could never kiss a girl like this. I'm too gross. I feel like i would infect her or something.
DanielPine
Advanced

Post by DanielPine »

Dead wrote:If you can kiss girls you must have really mild bb, mild enough to have a girlfriend.
You have to keep in mind that I've only ever done this at clubs where people are too drunk to notice, and after I have been drinking alcohol, which as far as I am concerned, temporarily kills the bb bacterias
DanielPine
Advanced

Post by DanielPine »

Jimi Stein wrote:i have chronic bb and I have kissed a girl just recently, she deep throated me in the morning....so I dont know what was wrong with her....and another girl kissed me too.....
you can still get laid, but it is harder....
Have you ever noticed anyone catching this thing from you after kissing them?
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

DanielPine wrote:
Dead wrote:If you can kiss girls you must have really mild bb, mild enough to have a girlfriend.
You have to keep in mind that I've only ever done this at clubs where people are too drunk to notice, and after I have been drinking alcohol, which as far as I am concerned, temporarily kills the bb bacterias
How far does your breath reach normally?
DanielPine
Advanced

Post by DanielPine »

Dead wrote:How far does your breath reach normally?
I genuinely don't know. I notice reactions mostly when I am more then 2 metres close to someone. It is definitely not room filling.
blessedrich

Post by blessedrich »

I am married with kids. People can still love us the way we are. Try long distant dating. With some of the management techniques we have on here you can manage it when you have to meet the person. When you talk to someone for a long time they become attached to you. Now when they meet you and you have bad breath (managed bad breath) they will not just turn away they will still want to give it a try. Thanks to Facebook and other sites I mastered the act of long distant dating. Some of the women are still attached to me even after they get married to other men.

Now I am wondering how I am going to talk to my kids and let them know that Daddy's breath stinks because daddy is sick. They run to me and when I say hi they hide their faces but they still gives me hugs and kisses.

I will not advice antibiotics though because I think my problem has become 10times worse after I used antibiotics to get temporal relief.
thanatos
God

Post by thanatos »

No. Although I had girlfriends in the past, it's too difficult now because of how aware I am of my breath. Looking back into those relationships now makes me cringe.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic