Your Email Address:

First Name:

Therabreath Stole My Money (HELP!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Therabreath Stole My Money (HELP!)

Post by Jimi Stein »

LOL the detectives here are awesome [-X

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

Jim
How's about the sticky i mentioned?
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

Johnv713 wrote:Jim
John is a company shill.

He is trying to promote his probiotic.

Of course he would want to sticky this thread, lol.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

which sticky bud?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

Attraction wrote:
John is a company shill.

Lol i seriously hope youre joking.

Jim

A sticky to warn everyone dr kats, smarthmouth, therabreath, breathrx and a whole host of other products preying on people.
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

Johnv713 wrote:
Attraction wrote:
John is a company shill.

Lol i seriously hope youre joking.

Jim

A sticky to warn everyone dr kats, smarthmouth, therabreath, breathrx and a whole host of other products preying on people.
I am not joking. You are a shill company poster.
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Attraction wrote: I am not joking. You are a shill company poster.
Hey now.. You might be right, but you don't have any proof of that. He recommended K12 BLIS.. So what. I've tried it 3 times myself without any success, but there's no way to prove that it didn't work for him. The concept is very interesting, and he isn't the first person to say that it worked for them.

I actually just ordered some more K12 as well as another oral probiotic, and this time I'm going to try cultivating it. I honestly think it could be a rip off and the bacteria is dead and will not repopulate the mouth like it promises it will. It should be possible to tell if it's legit by trying to grow it in milk like you would make any other kind of probiotic yogurt. If it grows, I should be able to test it at a much higher potency than the tablets can provide, which should give more definitive results on whether it displaces stank breath bacteria or not.

I'll let you all know how that goes.
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

ttylxman2 wrote:
Attraction wrote: I am not joking. You are a shill company poster.
Hey now.. You might be right, but you don't have any proof of that. He recommended K12 BLIS.. So what. I've tried it 3 times myself without any success, but there's no way to prove that it didn't work for him. The concept is very interesting, and he isn't the first person to say that it worked for them.

I actually just ordered some more K12 as well as another oral probiotic, and this time I'm going to try cultivating it. I honestly think it could be a rip off and the bacteria is dead and will not repopulate the mouth like it promises it will. It should be possible to tell if it's legit by trying to grow it in milk like you would make any other kind of probiotic yogurt. If it grows, I should be able to test it at a much higher potency than the tablets can provide, which should give more definitive results on whether it displaces stank breath bacteria or not.

I'll let you all know how that goes.
You are right.

Please update us on the probiotics!!

With that said, I don't know if I want this thread stickied.
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

Lol i tried the product i mentioned. It works for me. If you paid any attention i said it helped significantly but not a total cure..at least not yet for me. In addiition i reiterated a billion times any probiotics designed for oral flora would work.

Went out of my way to help fellow sufferers and the nerve of some people SMH.
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

Ttylxman

I tried to cultivate the probiotics by putting them in milk. Having minimal success. Maybe k12 dont consume the sugar in milk rather they consume some other source of carbon? Lmk how your experiment goes.
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Johnv713 wrote:Ttylxman

I tried to cultivate the probiotics by putting them in milk. Having minimal success. Maybe k12 dont consume the sugar in milk rather they consume some other source of carbon? Lmk how your experiment goes.
What is the cheapest oral probiotic you know of? I ordered "EvoraPlus Probiotic Mints by Oragenics (30 pack)" and also "Now OralBiotic 60 lzngs". I've tried the Now OralBiotic without any luck, but ordered again anyway. Hoping that EvoraPlus works as I haven't tried it before. Do you have any experience with either of these in specific?

I honestly think if the K12 isn't growing then they're not alive as they promise them to be. They should happily feed off of milk protein as far as I know.. Not aware of bacteria that ignores perfectly good sugar. If we can't get them to grow by throwing food at them, then how are they going to repopulate our mouths? I'm hoping there's some way to get them growing so I can feel better about my purchases. I hate being ripped off.

I'll let you know if I have any luck, but someone more experienced with this stuff would be better off. I have no idea what I'm doing.
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

Well im not a microbiologist so please take my word at its face value. Having said that the probiotics that im on without a doubt work for me. When i tried to culture it in milk( boiled then let cool) then drop in a pill it will curdle after 24 hrs therefore i know the bacteria in is still viable. However for comparison purposes, for so some reasons the pills are more potent vs the milk. Maybe someone that has a microbiology bacground can chime in.

I found some cheaper dental probiotics but the bacteria count is way less. I dont have any exeperience with the brands you mention. The two best one i tried are the Pro-dental and Dental Probiotics. The former works best for me , but they seem to make a concrete impact in my oral health.

PS im not sure every single types of bacteria consume carbon(sugar) some are food source specific like oil, plastic, detritus eating bacteria. IIRC that was in my microbiology 101 class i took years ago.

Let start a new thread. Sorry OP for jacking your thread.
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

I'm ordering the brand you mentioned as it has 3 Billion CFU per tablet compared to the 1 Billion CFU in the Now brand Oral Probiotic. I will post a new thread if I see results with any of these.

Thanks, John.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic